Author Topic: Blessing EA  (Read 36268 times)

Offline saboteur

• Reputation Power: 0
  • saboteur green
    • Awards
Re: Blessing EA
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 08:45:54 am »
Same thinking as me.  It's such a shame because the thing makes so much coin so quickly, but you would wake up one morning to find your account has been absolutely slashed! :-[

If you knew you would get 100% return before it bombed you could then take out your initial equity and let it run wild, but it's just way too risky.

Offline Hansen

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Hansen green
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 12:06:28 am »
well...just replying to an old post here - not really much more risky than many commercial systems that use martingale. ::)

Offline forexnube

• forexnube is looked down upon.
    • Awards
Blessing EA
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 11:03:23 am »
Hello John,

Just wanted you to know, the Blessing cards are WONDERFUL
Thank you so much They are such a Blessing  They help with learning
the blessings and learning Hebrew - while being so handy and useful.

Blessings to you

Butterfly

Offline Tereshko

• Tereshko green
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 03:30:33 pm »
Hi! I'm selling the ea, below link for live state
_http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tereshko/tshko/75042
if you want buy this ea please contact: Tereshko@gmail.com, 300$
ea working for all pairs, best result on eurusd, gbpusd. backtest 2007-2010-ok

Offline petermatt

• Reputation Power: 89
  • petermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster gurupetermatt grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2011, 07:05:31 pm »
Wiped out 60% of my Live account

Offline jsp

• Reputation Power: 24
  • jsp apprenticejsp apprenticejsp apprenticejsp apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 02:21:11 pm »
The web site for Blessing is http://www.jtatoday.com/

An investment management firm that specializes in HYIPs and Martingale EAs? 

Yikes.

Offline bgtrader

• bgtrader green
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 05:04:41 pm »
Just to add my bit. A novices eye view!

Saw the reviews over at ForexTSD and seen that this EA has been developed over a couple of years.
Has had a progressive history? Developer seems to have addressed most concerns and is now in process of developing a paid for EA
I have had the blessing 3.9.1 since 21/1 and loaded it with latest set files which were for v.3.8
on 4 pairs. USDJPY,USDCHF,EURUSD,GBPUSD all on 1 hr chart as suggested.
Demo account for USD4000 with FXDD (1k per pair)
Portion control =25%
MM =On
Max 7trades open at one time.

So far 24 trades - 1 cancelled (server error)
                        - 2 losses on EURUSD (41.20)
                        -21 Profit trades
                        -Currently 6 open trades (floating P/L =  -171.74)
                        - GBP 227.77 added to account in just 3 days so far?

Seems to grow the profits quite well but am now nervous whatever happens because of
negatives from others re Martingale and blowout?

Did you use the latest versions. What settings were used?

It has a feeling of having good control and ways of tweeking to own liking ? but is the overall threat of blowout still a big concern??

BG

Offline DaveL

• Reputation Power: 27
  • DaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 01:20:40 am »
hi BG

I don't have this one so can't relate experiences, but any Marty strategy has the potential to cause serious damage to your account unless it hits a winner before wipeout or margin call stops it. Could be tomorrow or a couple years down the road when you figure "ok so far, maybe it won't happen to me" :o

Case of use at own risk but manage the funds in your account (regularly withdraw profits to be able to restart after the hit)...
Live at Alpari-UK (micro) & SmartLive running WFE1, GodsGiftATR, Teyacanani, Quimichi, Atipaq, Sapaq, Harvester, FapT
Demos as live plus: Enforcer,Daily+Weekly_Range,FreeGapEA

Offline bgtrader

• bgtrader green
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2011, 09:51:03 am »
Hi Dave

Thks for the comments. Taken on board!

I plan to give it a bit more time on demo and then go live?

Always the problem with this type of account/EA - problem being minimum 4k
to be effective - more than I usually go at first live??

BG

Offline DaveL

• Reputation Power: 27
  • DaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbieDaveL graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:14 pm »
no probs BG, and know what you mean on min account sizes. I'll admit to running probably way too many systems on a very small account. Even at min lots that's a lot more overall risk than recommended but the systems I have don't yet cause me a problem. Adding a Marty to it would be suicidal though :o
Live at Alpari-UK (micro) & SmartLive running WFE1, GodsGiftATR, Teyacanani, Quimichi, Atipaq, Sapaq, Harvester, FapT
Demos as live plus: Enforcer,Daily+Weekly_Range,FreeGapEA

Offline bgtrader

• bgtrader green
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 04:29:07 pm »
Cheers Dave

I shall be keeping a very close eye on blessing - at least I can check every day throughout the day
and hopefully control drawdown and take profit in time to stop the collapse???

The biggest dilemna for me is knowing that some accounts need a large enough account to  accomodate a big drawdown? But once down its often hard to get up??

You are making me cautious - and thats a good thing!

BG

Offline jtalon

• jtalon green
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 02:04:14 am »
All,

It's good to see this thread!  I did not know it existed until recently.  My name is Jeff Hubbard.  I am the founder of J Talon LLC.  I developed Blessing 2 and now Blessing 3 over the last several years.  I moved Blessing 3 over to a dedicated website, jtatoday.com for continued development on Blessing 3.  We have a dedicated forum for Blessing 3 at jtatoday.info/forum.  Our Development Group was created to put a brain trust behind the continued development of Blessing 3.

Blessing 3 is a free EA.  It is not a martingale EA.  It is a grid trader.  Expel this myth from your mind.  It is WAY BEYOND what is being discussed here.  I developed several protection measures designed to protect your funds from you.  Blessing 3 will NEVER WIPE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT.  That is, if you follow the instructions in the manual, use the continually developed set files on the forum and follow our members suggestions, you will do very well. 

This, in my humble opinion, is the best supported and best free EA on the market.  I am a bit slanted to Blessing 3 in that our group is the one continually developing this free EA!  If you go to the forum, you will find many members with links to live accounts and real money trading very well.  Specifically, if you find this post:  jtatoday.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=309&pid=3891#pid3891, you will find four accounts doing quite well and if you continue in the thread you will find another.

We are about to release our first commercial EA as well.  Again, jtatoday.com has everything you need to find out everything you did and didn't want to know about Blessing 3 along with our new commercial product, Evolution.  Evolution discussion is not appropriate for this thread so I will save that for the commercial thread.  Thanks for checking this out!

I hope you can go over to the web site and check out our forum as well.  You won't be disappointed!

v/r

Happy Trading :D

Offline fpu

• Reputation Power: 69
  • fpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011, 04:33:26 pm »
About a month ago I started an experiment with Blessing. Blessing as it is with available set files exposes a great risk on every account. What I have done is to let two blessing microgrids running against each other, one of them takes only long trades in EURCHF the other one only short trades.

Here are the results after one month of demo testing: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fpuschmann/blessing-hedged/106639

IŽll let the demo run for another one ore two months and after that I consider to go live with this beast. Compounding is not planned, I would take the profits (projected 20%) after each month from the account.

As you can see in the attached screenshots, the microgrids catches up and down moves very well.

Have a great day
Falk

Offline Fx pete

• Fx pete green
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »
Hi guys
My apologies if this is off topic, I am running Blessing euro/chf pair and I trying to load a set file on to my chart I found this comment on the blessing forum but I am not sure  what overlay means  could someone please help to explain what this means

thanx guys C :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Have this set file loaded on 1hr chart... have other set files loaded and working fine.
For whatever reason, I am unable to get this set file to load properly. I have no information on screen. All tabs are checked, I have removed and re-added the chart and the set file, restarted MT4, still no joy

Any ideas?

Thanks guys.
P

Hi P, scroll down to overlay and turn it on. It seems to be the few set files that has the overlay turned off

Offline JCrew7384

• Reputation Power: 57
  • JCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guru
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 06:27:28 pm »
What are the best pairs for Blessing 3? I noticed that there are only set files for EURCHF, AUDNZD, and GBPUSD... Can this work on other pairs?

* Recent Posts

Re: iProfit HFT EA by mikepipmaker
[Today at 04:25:32 am]

Re: Armada Markets by jonpearce
[Today at 01:06:54 am]

Fist Month OF the PAMM Account by Trade2FI
[Today at 12:48:22 am]

Re: Trade2FI by Trade2FI
[Today at 12:40:21 am]

Re: Solaris CM PAMM by ultracat
[August 01, 2014, 11:19:19 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by hanscafe59
[August 01, 2014, 11:16:01 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)