collapse

Author Topic: CabEX by PhiBase  (Read 110923 times)

TradeNow

Re: CabEX by PhiBase
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 09:34:43 PM »
H1 shows 0.00171 and Week range shows 0.01678

Thhis weeks range is over 300 pips . Why does it show only 1/2 the range? is this value just a indication to show all is okay?

exact same numbers here....

Offline phibase

• Verified Vendor
  • Donna Forex Verified Vendor (Basic)
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 09:37:44 PM »
I don't own synergy & rayscalper so I don't qualify for the hefty discount. Is the prelaunch use of CabEX only for previous users of PhiBase products?

Cabex utilizes the platform which was developed with feedback from Synergy and Ray Scalper members. The feedback, suggestions and feature requests from members has been the PhiBase products trouble free and one of the most stable EAs available.

PreLaunch offer is valid only for Existing license holders since CabEX is build on the platform for which members have already paid for. Only the basic cost of strategy implementation and royalty charges is being charged for Cabex from PhiBase members.

We will work out a discount offer for Donna Forex members by consulting with Donna by Monday.

Offline forexfish

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 09:38:47 PM »
I couldnt resist and took the prelauch offer and put it live now.  :D

good luck all

best regards
Mark

Very brave, either you would have seen some results or discount is very lucrative enough and you plan to trade on a smaller account.  8)

Offline phibase

• Verified Vendor
  • Donna Forex Verified Vendor (Basic)
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 09:42:09 PM »
H1 shows 0.00171 and Week range shows 0.01678

Thhis weeks range is over 300 pips . Why does it show only 1/2 the range? is this value just a indication to show all is okay?

The displayed values are correct and match the display at our reference accounts.

H1 shows the Hourly ATR values - This shows that the H1 history bars are available on the chart.

W1 range displayed now is of previous week - This value will update on market open and will display the High-low difference seen in the previous Week bar. This is to indicate the W1 bars are present to provide values for the EA. If this shows zero you will need to create the history bar by changing time frame  to W1 and switching back to H1.

TradeNow

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »

Very brave, either you would have seen some results or discount is very lucrative enough and you plan to trade on a smaller account.  8)

yes for sure i will not put it on my 10 million$ real live account right now. will trade on my small account first  ;)

best regards
Mark

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
  • Love to be cheerleader :-)
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 09:50:08 PM »

The discount is a good one... and this vendor is not like most others... they EA's I bought from them for 150 are all now $350. They usually step up the price over a period of few months.

Started with Phibase pro account was up 30% in first 3 months  :-*
Started ray which has taken the account to above 40% in its first 3 months  :-*

Starting off Cabex on the FGB account .... just below 10k now..... This account has been  stagnating and down by 10% over the last 18 months. Hope cabby can make up for lost ground here.  ;D
No method or EA can be successfull if we keep changing the rules and be impatient.

Offline forexfish

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »

yes for sure i will not put it on my 10 million$ real live account right now. will trade on my small account first  ;)

best regards
Mark

Ok great -please share your experience.

Offline JJ-FX

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 09:53:06 PM »
I couldnt resist and took the prelauch offer and put it live now.  :D

good luck all

best regards
Mark

I am in too..... trading GU is going to be more interesting... EU is boring me to death.

Anyway.... i have always made money when I got started right from day one....  ;D  8)  usually makes a good 10% at the start before any dd comes....   it has been making it easier for me to trade   ;)   most people jump in after seening the equity move up.... they end up catching the peak  ;D   With phibase I do not have to think twice.... they have my most trusted vendor badge.... atleast  for me. Ite been over a year and the level of committment and support has not gone down even one bit..... its amazing!

Keep up the good work guys... and may the cabby take us into some nice green world.

good luck all ;D

You are not alone.

Two EAs on one day, this was an expensive weekend for me.

TradeNow

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 09:55:14 PM »

You are not alone.

great! what was the second one? maybe my weekend will be expensive too  ;)

Offline JJ-FX

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »

You are not alone.

great! what was the second one? maybe my weekend will be expensive too  ;)

You didn't like that one. ;)
Going to try Nami for one month, just to see how it goes.

TradeNow

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 10:06:17 PM »
You didn't like that one. ;)
Going to try Nami for one month, just to see how it goes.

ok...no why not. maybe its a winner  :D
good luck

best regards
Mark

Offline Scalptastic

• TickScalper FGB Robin
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »
http://cabex.phibase.com

trades GBPUSD on H1

Problem #1 No MyfxBook link, only a MT4i. I know they say "coming soon" but MT4i hides alot of info for anyone who does not know how to use it, and still hard to gather info for those that do know how.

Until I see a myfxbook , its a No Go for me

It also trade on a 1 hr chart at the close of a candle and we all seen what happen to Forex Pip Bag trading this large time frame,

It says trades every signal, Long in a trade and a Short signal appears it will close the Long and enter a Short, But when as soon as the Short appears OR after a the close of the 1 hr candle and then who know it the signal is still valid or even has enough momentum , ?  Because if it waits fro a 1hr close the move will be over that is how the GBP trade, and also same logic killed FPB waiting for the close of a 1hr candle

CabEX is designed to trade GBPUSD on the H1 time frame. The trading strategy is based on elimination of noise by considering only the H1 close for most part of the strategy. Hourly High/Low values are considered for calculating the ranges, but trade management is based on closing values only. This effectively filters away most part of the noise. The startegy is based on price action near moving averages - The EA identifies potential trends and reversals moves. Protective SL is placed on the server side at 300 pips and TP is set at 500 pips. These levels are very rarely allowed to be touched. The EA uses a hidden stoploss at 100 pips. Close below the hidden SL will close the trade. The hidden TP is at 300 pips. The EA has a very dynamic trailing SL system which moves the hidden SL to breakeven when the gain is above 50 pips. When the trade gains 100 pips, the hidden TSL is set to 50 pips. The levels are adjusted for every 50 pips. The EA attempts to give maximum space for the trade to work its way towards higher gains and attain a risk:reward of 1:2 - This is very important part of the startegy.

CabEX tradex every signal. The following actions are taken by the EA under different circumstances during a signal trigger

No Open trades : long/short signal > New Trade Entry Executed

Long Open : short signal > Long Closed and New Short Trade Entry Executed? when?

Long Open : Long signal > Long Signal Ignored

Short Open : Long signal > Short Closed and New Long Trade Entry Executed? whne?

Short Open : Short signal > Short Signal Ignored

Existing Trade Closed at Trailing SL/SL/TP during current M15 bar: long/short signal > New Trade Entry Executed

+1 rep for the detailed expalanation

Offline hammy

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2013, 11:49:12 PM »
I'm not happy with Synergy and have dropped it from my live account.
RayScalper is barely treading above water, it may also get turfed soon.

So, I'm not investing anymore with this vendor, in fact I wish I could get a refund ?
On the positive side, I think this is an honest vendor that is visible here and has good support but unfortunately their EAs don't make any money, IMO.

I will watch from the sidelines for CabEX performance... :-\

Offline deathlord

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 12:06:36 AM »
I will give it a try, but I am not really happy with the backtest ... it shows a similar drawdown phase like Synergy during the last months, so I am afraid that it will just continue where Synergy stopped, when I banned it from live trading ...  ::) We'll see

Offline DrNoob

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 07:13:56 AM »
on the phibase site they are talking about a 1000 pips drawdown phase which is heavy but then they are talking about a 1800 dd phase.
so I don't know, also both backtest are different in my
view. 39% <> 21% dd is a huge difference.
what you guys think about that?

p.s mark, I will send you an email when I'm at work  ;)