collapse

Author Topic: FX Viper  (Read 152292 times)

Offline primi

Re: FX Viper
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 12:57:36 PM »
7.5 before commission for me.

Offline rippa

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 01:53:00 PM »
He doesn't trade very much, does he?  ::)

Offline Okda

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 07:27:19 PM »
He doesn't trade very much, does he?  ::)

he said he won't trade yesterday and today due to high impact news

check ==> http://www.liveforextrading.info/forum/upcoming-forex-signals/40-fx-viper-6.html

Offline primi

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »
I believe there was a +2.6 pip trade before commission.

Offline AttilaG

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 11:58:44 AM »

I got   1.5 pips  on Pepper and 2.1 pips on Armada using ST Vps.
     This wont be enough for the subscription on a small account.

Offline primi

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 03:21:18 PM »
+6.7 pips on another trade, entered after the news.

Offline Paracelsus

• "If you cannot beat them, join them." (Jim Henson)
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 03:53:41 PM »

Running it with larger lots, this EA is pretty profitable. Over the past week it has already produced double of the monhtly subscription fees for me.
"If you cannot beat them, join them." (Jim Henson)

Offline Spacey

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »

Running it with larger lots, this EA is pretty profitable. Over the past week it has already produced double of the monhtly subscription fees for me.

It's a manual strategy isn't it?

Offline SubZeroFX

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »

It's a manual strategy isn't it?
Yes, it's manual. Please read manual/information about systems you are investing in.

Offline ForexSignals.com

• Trader Recruiter - PM me if you want to commercialize your trading
  • Trading Forex to Financial Freedom
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 11:43:33 PM »

I'm glad you like his style.

I just want to confirm it's 100% manual, there is some discussion directly with the trader on our site - http://www.liveforextrading.info/forum/upcoming-forex-signals/40-fx-viper.html

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 11:51:03 PM »
I am sorely tempted, have to admit.
Lost on all ST signals to date, sometimes huge, like Erio and Ping, sometimes just a little bit, like Amp and MLA - but all losers or close regardless, after fees. And I have similar reservations with this one. With small TP targets, and a copiers execution frailties, my scaling would HAVE to be tiny to be comfortable in expected DD. And with that scaling, I likely wouldnt beat the sub fees. thats the rub with these things.

I like Steves method of going for 5X the sub fee. Unfortunately, doing that disqualifies all sigs so far if u want to keep DD low.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline ForexSignals.com

• Trader Recruiter - PM me if you want to commercialize your trading
  • Trading Forex to Financial Freedom
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 12:12:39 AM »
I am sorely tempted, have to admit.
Lost on all ST signals to date, sometimes huge, like Erio and Ping, sometimes just a little bit, like Amp and MLA - but all losers or close regardless, after fees. And I have similar reservations with this one. With small TP targets, and a copiers execution frailties, my scaling would HAVE to be tiny to be comfortable in expected DD. And with that scaling, I likely wouldnt beat the sub fees. thats the rub with these things.

I like Steves method of going for 5X the sub fee. Unfortunately, doing that disqualifies all sigs so far if u want to keep DD low.

I totally understand where you're coming from. There are quite a few people in a similar boat to you odysseus.

I am very aware that there are more people that have lost money than made money following our traders. The only way we are going to succeed in this game is if we can link in with profitable systems.

Without going into detail on how freaking hard that is to do, I will say that things have changed significantly for us in the past 3 months as the site has started to grow and we've made more contacts.

I'm not pushing FX Viper hard because I think it will sell it's self in a few months. However I will say to you (and anyone else that's been burned with one of our signals) that I'll leave the door open for you indefinitely to jump on board this guy with 4 weeks free and $69 per month.

Take your time and just let me know when you're ready.

I really am determined to help you make money. Because if you're making money then everything else falls into place for us. Without that first link in the chain the rest of it is pointless.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 12:20:10 AM »
Thanks Nick, and its your attitude that keeps me coming back - very much appreciated, and I always have good things to say about your  (and Will's) customer service and professionalism, still hoping to see the positive results in the accounting column for myself at some point - will keep an eye on this and take advantage of that offer when I see some consistency play out - and again thanks for extending that to us.

What most frustrating is that I am a profitable trader already for myself, its really a downer to have to continually make up for the losses of EAs and signals. Thats why I quit a while back.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 04:00:39 AM »
he is a safe trader, he does not trade news. Very good

Offline primi

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 06:26:34 PM »
+1.0 before commission and most importantly flat into tomorrow's rather busy day.