collapse

Author Topic: FX Viper  (Read 152684 times)

Offline crashev

Re: FX Viper
« Reply #825 on: November 22, 2016, 09:19:46 AM »
Nice soap opera going here.

Leaving behind what really happend I know Jeff is hell of a trader,who also inspired me to start trading using Your senses and techniques instead of EAs.

Nick's videos about Jeff were also very inspiring.

It's a pity Your relationship ended this way,but it happens and both should move forward.
Hope will be still able to see Jeff's trading in action on myfxbook.

Nick: Jeff was Your best trader and was the person who attracted people to Your site, everything beyond that it's just another crap. Of course it's only my opinion.

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
« Reply #826 on: December 07, 2016, 03:44:14 PM »
anyone has the video? Everything about FX VIPER from ST is gone.

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
« Reply #827 on: December 07, 2016, 04:11:12 PM »
Nice soap opera going here.

Leaving behind what really happend I know Jeff is hell of a trader,who also inspired me to start trading using Your senses and techniques instead of EAs.

Nick's videos about Jeff were also very inspiring.

It's a pity Your relationship ended this way,but it happens and both should move forward.
Hope will be still able to see Jeff's trading in action on myfxbook.

Nick: Jeff was Your best trader and was the person who attracted people to Your site, everything beyond that it's just another crap. Of course it's only my opinion.

Yes, no people actually come close to FX VIPER. The premium chat room, is just another way of earning money from people.

Lets put it this way. Nick is a businessman and Viper is a trader.

Offline Conway

« Reply #828 on: December 09, 2016, 05:46:18 AM »
Since Jeff went out on his own I've done some digging into him and his company. I've found a few worrying issues that i think are important to share here.

"International Forex Group Inc 2010" no longer exists. It was created in Florida in 2011 then dissolved in 2012 as you can see from the attached company search his mentor is also noted on the company documents.

Nicholas Agar - 50 Holly Street, Unit 202, Toronto

Then when you dig further into this guy you'll find a string of trading related company's that have also been dissolved. So I have to ask why he's trading under a trading name that no longer exists and why does his mentor have such a checkered history?

His site also notes

"International Forex Group offers a unique investment opportunity for investors, as IFG charges solely on the performance of your investment; in other words, if you don't make money, we don't either"

However you can clearly see on the LPOA's that he takes a $2 rebate on all trading volume. So in actual fact, he's making money regardless of what happens to his clients.

The LPOA's are also in his personal name which I find weird for a "fund" claiming to manage 1000+ clients and over $100mil.

Jeffrey Shear

11 Charleston Lane

New Province, Nassau, Bahamas

Does all this matter?

I think it does. If Jeff is representing himself to be something he isn't then how can we trust anything he says?

My conclusion is that he's not managing more than a handful of clients and is working it out as he goes along, because this is nothing more than a Mickey Mouse operation.

For what it's worth, I did email Jeff on jshear@internationalforexgroup.com with this information however after initially replying, he ignored the questions.

Offline WaltDisney

« Reply #829 on: December 09, 2016, 02:11:20 PM »
My conclusion is that he's not managing more than a handful of clients and is working it out as he goes along, because this is nothing more than a Mickey Mouse operation.

You are using a copyrighted name without permission in a way that I don't apreciate.
Please modify your post in a way that doesn't offend anybody.
Thank you

Offline valforex

« Reply #830 on: December 11, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »
Do they have a droid app?

Offline nck

« Reply #831 on: December 13, 2016, 10:23:12 PM »
good luck jeff