collapse

Author Topic: Trusted FX  (Read 115133 times)

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
Trusted FX
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:19:58 AM »
As a long term member of this good forum who has gotten my start from here I would like to announce that a good trader friend and mentor of mine has agreed to offer a signal service to Donna Forex members. His style of trading is very low risk  manual style of trading. I have included a link to his account he will be using as his master account. He WONT come to Donna Forex to answer questions as he has no time to spend doing so. His primary focus is to  his trading and to  his clients and now to  this signal service. He is offering his signal through Simple Trader as they have proven to be a very reliable service. I have attached his myfbook and his free trial and payment link. I hope this provides you all with a way to make money in forex.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

PS Here are sign up links for  Trusted FX MAMM at Global Prime and Axi Trader

TRUSTED FX MAMM'S SIGN UP LINKS:

http://www.axitrader.com/forex/open-live-mda-account/?promocode=International%20Forex%20Group%20Corp-30-0-3-4300884

https://globalprime.eappform.com/Initiate.aspx?Adviser=FOREX&PCode=IFG
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 11:34:31 AM by jshear »

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
Re: Trusted FX
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:23:29 AM »
All member please post your comments and judge this by its results I am sure you all will not be disappointed. I have survived in forex due to this friend of mine and owe him to where I am today. I am glad to offer my fellow members here the same to have him trade for you the way I was taught and to earn stress free pips.

Enjoy

Jeff ;)

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:39:34 AM »
thanks for the recommendation Jeff.
Anyone you endorse certainly deserves our attention.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 03:42:11 AM »
Odysseus I really believe in my heart that  this is the best trader you guys will ever have the opportunity to trade for you. He taught me over the years and I give him the utmost respect as I have yet to meet a better consistent trader. If it wasn't for him I would have been loss in this game.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

PS there won't be any splashy web sites as his results have in the past and will speak for themselves.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 03:43:47 AM by jshear »

Offline BoozyBum

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 07:52:53 AM »
IS this a cent account?

Offline caddyhexe

• Germany - Switzerland - but English born and bred.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 08:36:23 AM »
IS this a cent account?

I dont believe ATC do cent accounts.
The Euro - what was thought of as a ship sailing its members to sunny climes is now the chain that binds them together as the ship sinks

It is not harmful for your eyes to look on the bright side of life

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 08:47:03 AM »
what is the max risk at any time?

For $115 a mth and his average gain is 1.45% per mth.

You need 1) account more than 15,000 to gain (150-145)=$5 dollar or 2) increase your risk to gain more.

I am not saying is bad or good but dd is safe and low.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:52:42 AM by forexbaby »

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 10:46:49 AM »
The master account is not a cent account its a real dollar account. My trader friend as you can see from the trades at very low leverage as he is trading much more money than his master for his clients. You can run him at a greater multiple from the master if you want larger  returns. As you can see from his stats he is a  very consistent trader. I doubt you will every find one as consistent.

Jeff

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »
The master account is not a cent account its a real dollar account. My trader friend as you can see from the trades at very low leverage as he is trading much more money than his master for his clients. You can run him at a greater multiple from the master if you want larger  returns. As you can see from his stats he is a  very consistent trader. I doubt you will every find one as consistent.

Jeff

I mean in term of dd and gain, i think there are many traders that are as good and of course depending what you are looking for? Low dd and gain like that is like FX Viper (just to name one of them).

I do know there are signal or pamm that are have more gain and a bit more dd.

No doubt your friend is doing fine too but to say you cannot find one that is as good? Think this statement is not fully right.  :D Is hard to compare, as different investors have different risk and gain desire.

Offline Steve Cole

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 11:00:03 AM »

Jeff

Impressive stats, I like the fact that there have been losses and recovery, to me it shows the strength of the trader, But best of all I like what I see that happen yesterday, You have to be blind not see the in and out of trades during the EURO down fall and then flips to Longs on the GBP, NZD Long and EUR-JPY Long he made  a "natural hedge" all around no way to get hurt, this guy knew what he was doing no mistake dam, nice and lots of trades when there was price action, very nice

I glad someone at least can make money without going into crazy draw downs, I have said it over and over, people use the its ok 30% draw down or more to justify bad trade on a hold and hope not here from what I see.

I would like to know what pairs are traded and the max stop lose either in pips or a basket of trades.  I love to see people put there money where their mouth is and this 1,000,000 USD  ( 1mil) account should settle that no question asked, since I know for a fact ATC has no penny accounts. Honestly  if this trader keeps this up and keeps those max losses under 15% to 18% there no way anyone is going to come close . This reminds me of a trader I knew at Lehman Bros before they fail , which I lost  about 200K its no secret, I said it here many times, Problem is he quite and I never knew anything else about him, but the trading style looks so dam close, I can seem rude at time when I see new services come here because I been threw some major losses with WS firms, but I am no fool when I see something good ,and its good. Lets hope this guy sticks around , Jeff you waited to long to show as this, shame on you.

Offline Steve Cole

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 11:02:46 AM »
As a long term member of this good forum who has gotten my start from here I would like to announce that a good trader friend and mentor of mine has agreed to offer a signal service to Donna Forex members. His style of trading is very low risk  manual style of trading. I have included a link to his account he will be using as his master account. He WONT come to Donna Forex to answer questions as he has no time to spend doing so. His primary focus is to  his trading and to  his clients and now to  this signal service. He is offering his signal through Simple Trader as they have proven to be a very reliable service. I have attached his myfbook and his free trial and payment link. I hope this provides you all with a way to make money in forex.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/trusted-fx-management/745669

www.simpletrader.net/index.php?do=paySignal&id=aa92120ad4678eab81311e32aaa92e44

Jeff

You need to check the link to myfxbook, you have to link on another link to get to the stats "You cannot access someone else's portfolio. If this is your portfolio, please login first."

the correct link is http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TrustedFXMGMT/trusted-fx-management/745669

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 11:37:29 AM »
Hi Steve yes I waited a long time to show this. But I guess this is like my Christmas present to this forum as this guy taught me everything I know and I have yet to find any trader who can come as close to him in consistent monthly gains. I believe his max dd is 10 percent but I doubt he will ever reach that. In the 5 years I have known him I have yet to see him hit it. I don't think I have ever seen him have a losing month. That would be very rare for him.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Offline canfx1

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »
Jeff,
Is it German's account?

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 12:07:44 PM »
Canfx1: I can't answer that due to confidentiality issues. All I can say is that he is a full time professional trader who mentored me.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Offline jubal

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 12:29:16 PM »
Canfx1: I can't answer that due to confidentiality issues. All I can say is that he is a full time professional trader who mentored me.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Fully understand and respect why you cant name the trader.  As this guy has mentored and taught you Jeff it would be excellent if he could have run a trade room, and pass on his knowledge to others. Thats what I need anyway, someone to teach me. Also in my opinion he should keep a very small number of subs.  total max maybe 50 but even less would be better. Why?  Because lots of other traders have come on offering signals, only to blow up almost immediately due to the close scrutiny of almost every single trade. He needs to keep it small and compact, close membership and keep it closed. That said I dont think i'm in a postion to join just yet but maybe will after Christmas so I hope membership isnt full by then  :-\.  Cost seems ok though a close eye would need to be kept on risk to make decent return
If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs.... then you have probably underestimated the seriousness of the situation

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx
[Yesterday at 03:50:39 PM]

Re: Who is making money in Forex? by equityfx