collapse

Author Topic: Trusted FX  (Read 115444 times)

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
Re: Trusted FX
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 12:32:31 PM »
Jubai: I am sorry but he will never start a trade room. Hi trades professionally for a living and this is not extra work for him. So this will not effect his clients or his own trading. A room would. I don't think you have to worry about amount of subs as there is plenty of liquidity out there for his trading. He only trades the majors during prime time.

Jeff

Offline Star

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »
Hi Steve yes I waited a long time to show this. But I guess this is like my Christmas present to this forum as this guy taught me everything I know and I have yet to find any trader who can come as close to him in consistent monthly gains. I believe his max dd is 10 percent but I doubt he will ever reach that. In the 5 years I have known him I have yet to see him hit it. I don't think I have ever seen him have a losing month. That would be very rare for him.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Jeff,

What kind of return does he average per month ?

Offline viltsu

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 12:39:48 PM »
I can see only 3 month history. Is there somewhere longer history available? Does this guy offer mentoring or just signals? Why did he mentor you? Is he a close friend of yours or did you find him on the internet?

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 12:55:04 PM »
Steve: I am confused about your earlier post. You say this reminds you of a trader at Lehman Brothers that traded for you and you loss 200K at Lehman. Was the loss due to the traders trades or was it due to the fact the Lehman Brothers collapsed and clients lost there deposits? You also say he left and you never heard from him. Its possible maybe he was your trader. Not sure about that but as you say the style of trading is very similar.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 12:57:49 PM »
Vitsu: First of all his master account as you can see has over a million verified dollars in it. I doubt you will ever see one of that size as a master. If you do they are seldom found. Also as he trades full time for a living for clients he does not disclose his clients accounts as he keeps that strictly confidential. He has set up this master to be the master going forward for this signal service and for his current clients. And yes he is a very close friend of mine who I have known for many years.

Jeff

Offline jubal

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 01:14:08 PM »
Jubai: I am sorry but he will never start a trade room. Hi trades professionally for a living and this is not extra work for him. So this will not effect his clients or his own trading. A room would. I don't think you have to worry about amount of subs as there is plenty of liquidity out there for his trading. He only trades the majors during prime time.

Jeff

thanks Jeff.  just to point out, my concern wasnt anything to do with liquidity. My concern is just about every signal provider seems to be able to trade ok for themselves. But when they take on subs the whole dynamic seems to change. It can be mentally hard to have influence on other peoples money. And as we have seen here on the forum hundreds of times vendors dont get an easy ride if there are a couple of bad trades. Anyway looks fairly safe and I will definately be giving it a go eventually
If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs.... then you have probably underestimated the seriousness of the situation

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 01:17:09 PM »
Here is the link to Connect Forex to sign up and get more details about the trader

http://www.connectforex.com/signal/1297/Trusted-FX.html

Cheers

Jeff

Offline jubal

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »
Jeff, can you confirm,  does the simpletrader EA work ok with other Ea's on the account?
If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs.... then you have probably underestimated the seriousness of the situation

Online nwboater

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2013, 01:50:36 PM »
Jeff, can you confirm,  does the simpletrader EA work ok with other Ea's on the account?

I'm running Wally on an account that has Forex Viper through ST. No Problems yet. I do recall reading some posts though by Nick or will about the EA needing to have it's Magic Number under something like 18,000. Might want to check with ST on this one.

Cheers,
Rod

Offline JJ-FX

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2013, 01:54:25 PM »
A subscription fee of $115 combined with an average monthly profit of about 1.5% doesn't really fit to the recommended minimum investment of just $500.

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »
Yes it does you can filter out the EA magic numbers or use magic numbers that don't conflict but yes all is good running EAs with the Simple Trader EA.

PS Have you seen his trade today?

He already bagged 16.8 pips

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TrustedFXMGMT/trusted-fx-management/745669

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
If anyone signed up how did they do today? Did they catch those pips. I got them.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Offline FX4Me10

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 02:18:01 PM »
Results look good. It would be nice to talk to him direct but I see what that isn't going to happen. I think I'm going to wait for a few more months data before committing. I have been stung before.

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
The reason you won't be able to speak to him directly is time after time you have all witnessed what that does to a trader and frankly he has not time to answer questions on a forum.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Offline nu t ka ze

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 02:25:58 PM »
Jeff,

Any idea, what is his max DD? Do he have any losing month?

I see that at the beginning of the account, he have two major loss. Are those part of his trades or is he adapting to myfxbook?

* Recent Posts