collapse

Author Topic: Trusted FX  (Read 115134 times)

Offline manonmars

Re: Trusted FX
« Reply #825 on: January 28, 2016, 12:35:56 PM »
Thanks a lot Jeff, i hope it will be a good year for all of us, i know you speak with trusted daily, is he planning to keep trading the MAM for 2016 only ?

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #826 on: January 28, 2016, 01:00:37 PM »
No the MAMM is ongoing.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #827 on: January 29, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »
Hi everyone the new MAMM at ATC UK is now public. Gain in 3 days is  at .89 percent with 658 pips booked in 3 days. My mentor is on fire!!!Welcome aboard everyone and we look forward to all who are joining. Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

Jeff ;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:53:52 PM by jshear »

Offline greenfield

« Reply #828 on: January 30, 2016, 12:33:35 AM »
Quote from: jshear date=1454079171 link=msg=351838

Hi everyone the new MAMM at ATC UK is now public. Gain in 3 days is  at .89 percent with 658 pips booked in 3 days. My mentor is on fire!!!Welcome aboard everyone and we look forward to all who are joining. Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

Jeff ;)

Pleased to be back on board with trusted fx I was with his signal 2013/4.
Thanks for setting up the myfxbook page.
Looking forward to this.

Offline ForexMorex

« Reply #829 on: March 04, 2016, 02:52:18 AM »
Can someone help me please.  I am new and I signed up to follow the Trusted FX MAMM in January. I received the 0.89% return in January as shown in the Trusted FX myfxbook.  So far so good.

However, the Trusted FX myfxbook is showing a 3.89% positive return in February, whereas my account had a LOSS of around 9%.

Something is seriously wrong here - why is my MAMM account losing such a large amount of money???  Did anyone else have this problem with their MAMM account??

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #830 on: March 10, 2016, 02:49:21 AM »
Did you look at the performance fee deduction? myfxbook is master account and does not show performance fee deduction.

Offline ForexMorex

« Reply #831 on: March 13, 2016, 04:29:55 AM »
It seems the loss in my account was due to new money coming into the PAMM (not MAMM) in February while trades are open.  Apparently, the existing open trades are reallocated to all participants (including the new money) and the mechanics of this reallocation resulted in a significant loss to my account.

This all seems rather bizarre to me (how can my trades magically move to someone else's account?), but maybe others have more experience with PAMM setups and this is a normal occurrence???

It would be nice to know if new money coming into the PAMM and existing money leaving the PAMM will continue to cause problems in the future for account holders.  Can someone confirm please as I find this all a bit concerning.

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #832 on: March 14, 2016, 01:35:42 AM »
If trader open same lot size after investment of big fund, your share gets lower and hence you profit/loss less. If trader open new trades according to fund size, you should not be affected by the scenario you mentioned.

This is what I experience investing in PAMM.

Offline uandot2B

« Reply #833 on: March 30, 2016, 03:33:07 AM »
Joining the PAM/MAM at ATC UK.

Do you receive daily statements to see what trades have been made on my trading account ?
or the Portal mentioned in an earlier post, is this the only way to see own account ? .

Is there a way to check the trades I received are the same as the Master account ?

When funding a new account what happens if there is open trades ? Will they be taken irrespective in DD or profit ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:37:50 AM by uandot2B »

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #834 on: March 31, 2016, 03:09:49 PM »
At the time we were not aware of the issue but we were informed that money coming in and out has an effect so we topped up the accounts with a courtesy credit for the issue. In the future we won't allow any new money to get hooked up to the PAMM when we have open trades.

Sorry

Jeff  :)

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #835 on: June 27, 2016, 04:53:47 AM »
A shout out to Trusted and Jeff. Just receive an email from Jeremy from Global Prime all the trades are cleared with PROFITS!!! It is now can be withdraw.

Thank you to Jeff and Trusted for not charging performance fee. It has been more than 2 years I stay in this MAM. It is a good investment in the end.  8)

Offline BMaia69

« Reply #836 on: June 30, 2016, 05:19:39 PM »
interesting views

Online nwboater

« Reply #837 on: July 01, 2016, 03:14:57 PM »
Quote from: IFFTrader date=1466999627 link=msg=355936

A shout out to Trusted and Jeff. Just receive an email from Jeremy from Global Prime all the trades are cleared with PROFITS!!! It is now can be withdraw.

Thank you to Jeff and Trusted for not charging performance fee. It has been more than 2 years I stay in this MAM. It is a good investment in the end.  8)

Yes, thanks very much to Trusted for his excellent trading and to Jeff for arranging the Trusted GP and Axi PAMM's and convincing his Mentor to continue with them. And a very special thank you for not charging any fees; that is a huge gift that is very appreciated!

Cheers,
Rod

Offline uandot2B

« Reply #838 on: October 14, 2016, 02:14:51 AM »

The Trusted FX Master and Trusted FX ATC UK Myyfxbooks are showing " Deleted by the Creator" .

I would like to join the MAM,however Is he still running the MAM or has it ceased ?

Is the MAM only available at ATC UK or is it available at other brokers as well ? (Mixed Posts from prior posts).

:)
Thanks

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #839 on: November 10, 2016, 01:50:29 PM »
Hi everyone. (Also Posted on Forex Signal .com and deleted ) I want you all to read this post as it is very important and my last post here. Over the last 3 years it had been my pleasure to have traded your accounts via the MAMM or signal service here. I am going to announce as of today I will be leaving Forex Signals.com.  As promised I got everyone out of the draw down without any losses to your accounts. Even investors who had no positive swaps. I have had time to think over the past week   and I have decided I am not interested any longer  to continue  trading  anymore on a public forum. Yesterdays loss by a client  was the nail in the coffin. I feel really bad seeing clients loose money when really there was no reason for them to. I believe postings in public forums causes undo axiety that  results with investors making foolish decisions.I really dont want to be left in a position going forward where this could happen again. I am pleased to announce that any clients are more than welcome to join me and my partner Trusted FX as personal client. We have MAMMs at ATC Brokers, Global Prime, AXI Trader and ADS Securities and will set up at other brokers as needed. We are willing to take on any clients who want to remain with us but without the nonsense of this forum. You will be able to find out more details on our web site International Forex Group .com  I want to take this time to thank everyone at Forex Signals for there support and for the journey we all took together here. I wish everyone good luck which ever decisions each of you make.

Regards

Viper

http://www.internationalforexgroup.com

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/IFGGroup/mt4-15050721/1809565/LssioyyDOXyZlYBnxxTG
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:21:53 PM by jshear »

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx
[Yesterday at 03:50:39 PM]