collapse

Author Topic: What are the benefits of Forex forum?  (Read 9721 times)

Offline Richard Marx

• Richard Marx
  • Forex trading can be very fruitful...
What are the benefits of Forex forum?
« on: December 14, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
What are the benefits of online Forex forums and how it helps us for making a decision? is it helpful for those who are planning to start their career in forex trade business?

Offline bismillahwd

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 11:16:41 AM »
Yes for a vendor, but for trader better use our own rescource by learn learn and learn to trade ourself.

This fx online did really like wild wild west

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
  • Love to be cheerleader :-)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 03:47:20 PM »
What are the benefits of online Forex forums and how it helps us for making a decision? is it helpful for those who are planning to start their career in forex trade business?

traders are lonely creatures... they usually dont have anyone to share their success or misery... i may feel happy if i made 10% last month and may even tekll my wife about it.... but the same wont be possible if i had lost 10%  :o    also in my case there is hardly anyone with whom i can talk about trading... have some friends who trade butu we may not be able to discuss it on a daily basis  :(

it is more like a social gathering of like minded people.... you may end up learning something new everyday.. but in most cases it just helps keep yourself sane.... releases some stress that come with this profession and helps vent out or share something you did right.. or wrong  :P

forum like this are more useful to traders... i dont think it is a vendors paradise... they really have a tough time hanging around here.... just as hamed or eurosmarter or fmonera  ;)   phibase and 999cjb have a nice appoarch as vendors.... i like their honest transparent to the point support here. vendors who try to sell here usually get kicked out or cant handle the critisim , get emotional and finally run away  ;D  I may take the credit for making KingsEA guy leave... there are many others who have helped keep this clean from vendors peddling their stuff here.

clean forum helps us make a rational decisions... there will be traders crying foul and confusing you with stop the ea now or you will lose all you money or trade only grid to make money or all sort of stuff.... the secret is not to listen to anyone, but try to reason and argue and discuss your point. if after a healthy discussion you still feel you are right, then stick to your original plan. otherwise learn from what you discussed with friends here.

I would have saved a good part of money lost on fast forex millions if i had been here during the time i was running it......  this has been the best forum to share and discuss about ea based trading.... there are a dozen other forums but i could not gel with the discussion there. some of my friends find other forum better.. so it is probably a matter of tsate and interest...something like each person liking to hangout at a different fav. place  :P
No method or EA can be successfull if we keep changing the rules and be impatient.

Offline altermax

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 04:53:50 PM »
For me the forums are school, obvious we must study.
especially this forum of donnaforex,
thank you for existing.

Offline forexnerd

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 08:51:44 AM »
Forex forums one time used to be a discussing platforms sharing genuine experiences and information but now with many of the forex brokers running their own forums like some other people and some forums being biased, knowledge sharing has transformed into business marketing.

Offline kaiceaziz

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 01:46:19 PM »
Forums are good for sharing experiences and plans with other traders. So every body can find useful articls to help in trading for both beginners and advanced. It s a best place to learn forex.

Offline fxman

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 02:09:48 AM »

Popular forex forums are very useful for traders specially for dummies. I personally have learned trading from different forex forums.
Some forums are good for learning forex, some good for sharing ideas ,taking advises  from experienced senior members and some are for effective commercial uses. So obviously popular forums are very important   and helpful for traders.   

Offline fx abser

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 11:30:22 AM »
forum is very much informative for all kind of trader.forex is not a business in myself.it needs many information which we can get through discussing and sharing  in forex forum.

Offline donalduck

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 08:51:29 AM »
The first benefit is you can open this topic.

I think a forex forum has a lot of benefits:

- Member can share & discuss any information about forex, ea, system, indicator, strategy, brokers, scam,..
- Read good articles, news for trading.

Offline stensten

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 10:09:49 AM »
I think the biggest benefit is exposing scams or amateur traders trying to sell their products/service after having some short term success. Forex is a dirty business and luckily for such forums, we can avoid potential pitfalls.

Offline tenkofx

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 05:22:27 PM »
I think the forum is a place to discuss and share various opinions on all matters relating to forex so that adds to knowledge

Offline fxman

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »

traders are lonely creatures... they usually dont have anyone to share their success or misery... i may feel happy if i made 10% last month and may even tekll my wife about it.... but the same wont be possible if i had lost 10%  :o    also in my case there is hardly anyone with whom i can talk about trading... have some friends who trade butu we may not be able to discuss it on a daily basis  :(

it is more like a social gathering of like minded people.... you may end up learning something new everyday.. but in most cases it just helps keep yourself sane.... releases some stress that come with this profession and helps vent out or share something you did right.. or wrong  :P

forum like this are more useful to traders... i dont think it is a vendors paradise... they really have a tough time hanging around here.... just as hamed or eurosmarter or fmonera  ;)   phibase and 999cjb have a nice appoarch as vendors.... i like their honest transparent to the point support here. vendors who try to sell here usually get kicked out or cant handle the critisim , get emotional and finally run away  ;D  I may take the credit for making KingsEA guy leave... there are many others who have helped keep this clean from vendors peddling their stuff here.

clean forum helps us make a rational decisions... there will be traders crying foul and confusing you with stop the ea now or you will lose all you money or trade only grid to make money or all sort of stuff.... the secret is not to listen to anyone, but try to reason and argue and discuss your point. if after a healthy discussion you still feel you are right, then stick to your original plan. otherwise learn from what you discussed with friends here.

I would have saved a good part of money lost on fast forex millions if i had been here during the time i was running it......  this has been the best forum to share and discuss about ea based trading.... there are a dozen other forums but i could not gel with the discussion there. some of my friends find other forum better.. so it is probably a matter of tsate and interest...something like each person liking to hangout at a different fav. place  :P

Yes, Obviously the commercial section of this forum is good for customer than vendor. Here the senior members are so intelligent in catching up frauds. So most of time quality products only appreciated here.

Also you are right, it is may be the best forum for you but may not for other. If any newbie come here to learn forex trading obviously it is a bad choice. Forums like babypips etc etc have good course for dummies. Also if anyone want free useful indicators for manual trading I will say it is not the right forum. If anyone decide to buy an EA , or commercial trading system, indicator or signal service then I will say DF is the best forum where you will be able to read the real user's review. For every good products there are hundreds of pages in their threads. If you read the pages with concentration all the pros and cons will be clear to you and will help you whether that product is one you are looking or not.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 08:03:56 AM »
Forums is where you get true and fair knowledge, avoid mistakes that was a bitter experience for others,  work out something -brand-new together and make decisions with help of others. Just for example, by help of this forum I found my current broker which I am happy to trade with. And there is a lot of cases similar to mine.

Offline ThinkForex-Josh

• Head of sales - ThinkForex
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 04:45:10 AM »
Hi guys,

Forums are great places to share ideas. Unfortunately there are some tainted ideas used to benefit certain parties so we must be skeptical when there are big promises being made by people.

One of the things I'd like to see is that forums become more education on the analysis and live reporting side and less on the EA sales side (which I know would potentially hurt a forum like Donna). If there is more educated charting and explanations then people would be more likely to only pick the right signal providers or EA's for their automation.

A forex forum has the potential to be a place that educates and helps create clearer pictures on anything to do with trading.

Just my 0.0002

Cheers,

Josh
Enjoy superior market conditions, support and technology at http://www.thinkforex.com

Offline hybrid

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 08:14:06 AM »
 I love forums ,They are wonderful for learning purpose. I know many things and solution of problems through forum discussion.It refresh our forex knowledge. Paying forums are excellent they give us bonus for real trading. we get real trading experience without investment from here.

* Recent Posts