collapse

Author Topic: What are the benefits of Forex forum?  (Read 9785 times)

Offline equityfx

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 09:16:50 AM »
Quote from: tenkofx link=msg=299085 date=1390497747

I think the forum is a place to discuss and share various opinions on all matters relating to forex so that adds to knowledge
Forex forum is a place to share experiences and knowledge to traders. So, newbie traders can learn a lot from the forum. It takes considerable time, so you should not give up. The traders can set aside time each day to visit the forum.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 01:59:25 PM »
in my mind, forums are crucial, for really anything.

They are a place where people can exchange ideas, discuss the merits (or lack thereof) of offered merchant and vendor products and services, really lean on each other and support each other through good times and bad. A good forum is a community of like-minded people.

The first thing I do in any activity I get involved in is find discussion groups (forums) for that activity. There is no substitute.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline vivid

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2015, 09:05:54 AM »
These forums are very useful to almost all types of traders. Newbies learn a lot from forex forums. There are many trading systems shared by numerous traders. Also a lot of knowledge can be obtained about any aspect of forex trading.

Offline indicator

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
I find a lot about good trading from different forums. Forums are full of knowledge. If a person seriously spend time in forums he can learn a lot. Further a newbie can ask any query or confusion he is facing and several members will reply to his question.

Offline fxman

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 03:06:41 PM »
Some threads are really helpful to learn useful strategies. Also discussion forums are good place for refreshment by reading others post and also sharing own views on any topic.

Offline resistance

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 07:33:57 AM »
Quote from: vivid link=msg=346911 date=1442649954

These forums are very useful to almost all types of traders. Newbies learn a lot from forex forums. There are many trading systems shared by numerous traders. Also a lot of knowledge can be obtained about any aspect of forex trading.

That's right. Newbie traders could learn many things about forex from forum because there are many experienced traders who can share experience in here and give some explanation when we had question. Also, you can try many different strategies to gain profit so you don't need to create strategy personally from the beginning.

Offline indicator

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 07:30:04 AM »
What I like about forex forums is that you can get several good replies from several experienced traders and then can learn a lot about any question you had asked.

Offline resistance

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 10:38:06 AM »
Quote from: indicator link=msg=347154 date=1443076204

What I like about forex forums is that you can get several good replies from several experienced traders and then can learn a lot about any question you had asked.

That's right. Forum can be helpful for you who doesn't have too much experience about trading because there are other traders who are more experienced to help you to answer your question although not all of their answer are correct. Also, you could learn other's strategy which is shared in the forum too.

Offline Forex Verified

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 03:33:30 PM »
Quote from: Richard Marx link=msg=295995 date=1387037633

What are the benefits of online Forex forums and how it helps us for making a decision? is it helpful for those who are planning to start their career in forex trade business?

To share experiences and to help each other profit.
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline GlodexFX

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2015, 02:54:18 AM »
I like to think of it as a well of information from which you can either take what is here or not, obviously forums are based around people and we all have opinions but this is where you learn so much from what others are doing, differently or similar to you. Learn and grow.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2015, 12:17:46 PM »
What is fascinating to me is the evolution of retail traders and how it is reflected here on the forum.
Years ago, when I started here, using and discussing EAs was all the rage. It was all anyone cared about.

Now, after years of trial and error, very few fully automatic EAs have been long-term profitable, and many have proven downright dangerous.
I do run still some EAs personally, and I think with ALOT of tweaking, optimization, and supervision, they can be profitable sometimes (I have some that are). But as far as set-and-forget OOB profitable EAs (that arent martigrids of some kind), there are *none* I know of that I would recommend.

HOWEVER, this realization by many retail traders has opened up possibilities!

Many have turned to learning the *manual* art of trading, which can and is long term profitable! There ar emany nuances and things to discuss, many elements to master, from hardware to software to tools, to brokers, all kinds of issue, money management entry/exit/trade strategies, the list is long of things to learn - and just as with EAs, the field is full of conmen and guru-wannabees that cant trade their own way out of a wet paper bag. But the future is bright, the evolution is unmistakable, and from the most active boards here, it is obvious the direction that things are heading.

Onwards and upwards together, brave traders!
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 06:02:30 AM »
Quote from: GlodexFX link=msg=347343 date=1443491658

I like to think of it as a well of information from which you can either take what is here or not, obviously forums are based around people and we all have opinions but this is where you learn so much from what others are doing, differently or similar to you. Learn and grow.

Joining forum is a big opportunity to gain knowledge .Here people from all over the world discuss . All are different in their performance and skill. You can get better idea in simple words all about forex related questions. we can get help from their trading experience too and make good trading.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 01:14:22 PM »
Forex forums are the learning place for each and every trader. Because whatever knowledge we have there is always something new to learn each and every day. Thus, we can always share our thoughts and get response from like minded people.

Offline WolfGUN

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 11:15:39 AM »
For me forex forums help to feel not alone in the moments when I'm full of doubts and worries about what I'm actually doing.
You come here and see that there are thousands and thousands people who are like you. And you actually do the right thing!

Offline hybrid

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 04:24:32 PM »
Before joining forex I had  no knowledge about it .It seems very difficult to me how to learn about forex. then I join different forums that helped me to know forex trading . Some of them were in my native language it was a big opportunity to understand basics of forex in easy way . I must say forums are good way to get learning of forex.