collapse

Author Topic: What are the benefits of Forex forum?  (Read 9784 times)

Offline jhonaron

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum?
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 10:47:41 PM »
there are lot of benefit in forex forum.

you can affiliate your website in this way. i have a great tool in topbinary trading signal if you want more click  here
top binary

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2015, 12:20:53 AM »
It is quite a benefit way to learn through forum and to share your experience in forex forum especially for newbie. Of course, you can find a group of community that have the same interest as yourself. Please be remind as well that many people try to take this community advantage to scam your money too by "Acting".  :P

Offline Rahim Miya

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 09:35:43 AM »
I main point is, here we can share our trading experience and new traders can ask their question directly. Even though my learning process was different but I really like forum learning. I have learned technical trading through beginners training course of TradingBanks. On the other hand, their daily news helps me to be a good skills trader for news trading.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 08:12:41 PM »
Trading gets lonely and it helps me keep in contact with other traders, hear their opinions and be up to date with analysis and signals

Offline hybrid

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 07:25:59 AM »
Quote from: bruce_knee link=msg=349115 date=1446840761

Trading gets lonely and it helps me keep in contact with other traders, hear their opinions and be up to date with analysis and signals

We see  many benefits of forums, Here knowledge and experienced is hared. not only beginners but some good traders also discuss on forums. We can get idea about any broker and its promotions. News signals and many thing arepossible to know on forums.

Offline indicator

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 07:07:45 AM »
There are many forex that have several good trading system in them. Newbie traders can easily learn from there and can get other information regarding forex trading as well.

Offline Huang jing

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 07:50:45 AM »
Traders share their experience and lessons on forums, and share different ideas that's much helpful for forex trading. Such as bad brokers etc, all can be searched in forums.

Offline AdamA

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2015, 04:42:35 PM »
Quote from: Huang jing link=msg=349183 date=1447055445

Traders share their experience and lessons on forums, and share different ideas that's much helpful for forex trading. Such as bad brokers etc, all can be searched in forums.

Reviews. The main thing in any forum is an honest review about any sort of a product.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2015, 09:18:49 PM »
Quote from: hybrid link=msg=349131 date=1446881159

Quote from: bruce_knee link=msg=349115 date=1446840761

We see  many benefits of forums, Here knowledge and experienced is hared. not only beginners but some good traders also discuss on forums. We can get idea about any broker and its promotions. News signals and many thing arepossible to know on forums.

Yes exactly. And we get to know new traders as well

Offline indicator

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2015, 07:17:18 AM »
I found forex forum to be a great place where many forex traders come and inter act with each other. These forums are also a great source of income for the forum owners. So its a mutual place where all get benefited.

Offline Priceless

• You never know what . . .
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2015, 09:05:22 AM »
I like to find an experience of others at forums.

Offline Mad_Matt

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2015, 09:20:15 AM »
Quote from: Priceless link=msg=350268 date=1449738322

I like to find an experience of others at forums.

Yep. I usually like to read, but not often to write.

Offline resistance

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2015, 10:39:25 AM »
Many benefit joined in forex forum, we can learn from any other trader, and also we can share our experience in this business, sometime we find good trader which they become one expert trader, we can learn how they analyze the market and take lesson from their experience too.

Offline brave

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 06:47:04 PM »
The forex forums have lots of interesting stuff including free strategies shared by some experienced traders. Also we can interact with each other and share our experience to make trading better.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 03:05:17 AM »
Forex forum is a beneficial place to learn more experience. But of course, there are a lot of so-called guru as well. So you have to filter some of them as well.  :P