collapse

Author Topic: What are the benefits of Forex forum?  (Read 9765 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum?
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2016, 10:27:01 AM »
I view a forum first and foremost as a form of community support. Here one can find like-minded people to talk to, exchange ideas, ask for advice, share opinions. When you're trading you can't always find that sort of support in real life.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2016, 10:39:19 AM »
The point of being a part of Forex forum is to join the community and learn from the more experienced traders. After a time if you are persistant you will become experience trader and then you will help others as well. So yes in general this is the main idea help each other out and gain knowledge

Online resistance

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2016, 12:33:47 PM »
Yes I think we can learn from experienced trader in forum forex, this really helpful for many trader because also in forum forex sometime we get valuable information regarding with forex business, and if we get fail in trading also with reading on forum will get motivation because still many opportunity to making good profit

Offline hybrid

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2016, 01:39:36 PM »
Forex forums are not just for beginners. They are valuable for experienced traders. I am in touch with different forums after doing real trading since many years. I like forums where I can share many things related to trading.

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2016, 04:17:00 AM »
Forex forums provide useful information about Forex, also there are so many traders who shares their experience within post so that newbie can learn from it. If newbie has any question then he can ask it within forum to get solved. So there are many advantage of being part of Forum community.

Offline indicator

« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2017, 06:03:38 AM »
Forex forums are not just for beginners. They are valuable for experienced traders. I am in touch with different forums after doing real trading since many years. I like forums where I can share many things related to trading.

You are right, forums are a great place for all types of traders, whether they are newbies or old they can gain somewhat from these forums.

Offline parkerbonline

« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
Forums are a place for like-minded individuals to share and gain knowledge/support.

Online resistance

« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2017, 01:13:15 PM »

You are right, forums are a great place for all types of traders, whether they are newbies or old they can gain somewhat from these forums.
Many trader seeking information through forum forex, there are forum community which there are some member have good knowledge and experience in this arena, so we can learn from them

Offline diamond

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »
I started my forex journey from a forex forum and I must admit that my life change is positive way. I have learnt a lot from forum and then ultimately turn that learning into earning.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2017, 05:25:37 AM »
There may be lots of benefits of trading with Forex, but the only reason people trade with is the money involved.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2017, 09:04:48 AM »
I started my forex journey from a forex forum and I must admit that my life change is positive way. I have learnt a lot from forum and then ultimately turn that learning into earning.

I agree. Also sometimes forums provide invaluable emotional support which is very necessary but traders' families don't always provide that.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2017, 07:02:57 PM »

Forex forum cannot be beneficial during decision making as it is the discussing platform about forex we can share our knowledge and experience in forex forum. For better decision making we will have to get the demo trading experience.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2017, 10:25:45 AM »
Forums is where you get true and fair knowledge, avoid mistakes that was a bitter experience for others,  work out something -brand-new together and make decisions with help of others. Just for example, by help of this forum I found my current broker which I am happy to trade with. And there is a lot of cases similar to mine.

True, it's a good thing to be able to go to a community of like-minded individuals and ask them for their opinion or advice, especially if you don't have anyone else to ask outside the forum.

Offline francmorio

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2017, 10:42:43 AM »
Forums is always very important especially for a beginner. Forums like this are some of the best to learn certain techniques. However, after sometimes, you will notice that, you need to learn  most things by yourself or rather you will need mentors, these can also be found in forums like this or on your brokers website. Personally, I learnt trading technique called breakout and correlation from one of the  freshforex analyst. You can also check with your broker for similar services.

* Recent Posts