collapse

Author Topic: FX Quick Route systems and tools  (Read 207532 times)

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
FX Quick Route systems and tools
« on: January 09, 2014, 05:32:56 PM »
anyone tried any of these and can share experience?
They seem fairly new.

http://fxquickroute.com/

Serial scalper is appealing, all other pre-asian scalper EAs and systems suffer from the "huge losses wiping out all gains" factor..
The difference here seems to be the use of a minimum R:R filter, which would keep the results positive overall assuming the win rate % is still acceptable. Also of interest is "Dual Drive" IMO.,...

http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline Kaiser Soze

Re: FX Quick Route systems and tools
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 07:24:52 AM »
Haven't come across this yet, will check it out!

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 01:19:44 PM »
OK well I have begun to test Dual Drive and Extreme Zones (and may also test True Breakout V4.0).
Havent really begun in earnest, but I can say I am impressed so far with the onscreen stats. I would have guessed that the indis repaint from the performance look of the stats, but the vendor insists they do not, and they have been very upfront and serious so far - I am cautiously optimistic and will report back after some testing and use.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline Viktory

• VIP
  • Find your way and focus...
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 05:56:40 AM »
Odysseus,

"FX Quick Route" systems seem very interesting indeed! I hope they work great for you ;)
Sadly, I will be very time constrained for manual trading in the following weeks/months… So I'll be definitely looking forward to your input :)

Thanks for sharing!
Vctor
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:10:11 AM by VictorTous »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 02:38:04 AM »
The owner of FXQuickRoute is available on the forum to answer questions and comments :).
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline hollandjan

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »
How is it going with testing, is it as good as it lookks ?

Jan.

OK well I have begun to test Dual Drive and Extreme Zones (and may also test True Breakout V4.0).
Havent really begun in earnest, but I can say I am impressed so far with the onscreen stats. I would have guessed that the indis repaint from the performance look of the stats, but the vendor insists they do not, and they have been very upfront and serious so far - I am cautiously optimistic and will report back after some testing and use.
Gold coins for a few cents : http://gldcoin.com/

Online aagarcia

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 06:34:23 PM »
Just purchased True Breakout today but I have to admit I'm a bit concerned because I can only trade the US session not the London session. I am concerned that I will miss the majority of valid trades. Is my concern justified? If anybody can shed some light on this I would appreciate it so I can act accordingly. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:26:25 PM by aagarcia »

Offline FQ

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 02:03:43 AM »
Hi,

The system trades starting from london +8 hours. Signal time is uncertain, but valid signals usually occur between London open to US Open.

A valid signal only happens when all criterias are met within the span of London open + 8 hours, it is not time based on london open alone.

Offline mikeh

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 03:41:26 AM »
I just bought their Serial Scalper indicator. Its for use during the Asian market consolidation period. I can only use it 4 days a week because it is restricted to one computer and I am away from my computer 1 trading day a week. I would be glad to report my results, There is discretion involved in taking trades as far as choosing the best set ups, so I believe everyone's results would probably differ. Looks like an interesting indicator.

Offline FQ

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 03:57:43 AM »
we are going to release a new version of serial scalper. here is the video on how to enter and exit trades properly

the new version will be released this month

Here is the video
http://youtu.be/OvT3gI7ybQY

Offline catbanks

• Stealth like a cat
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 05:26:36 AM »
I use your true breakout system, for 3 months now and results are good. just need discipline and time to wait in chart for valid setup.

on tools, i use trend flow and xteme zones with my trend system. very good quality.

I also want to buy your serial scalper v2 since i saw its very easy and improved. but there is no buy button on your website. can i buy serial scalper version 1? seems not avaiable anymore.

Serial Scalper Default Mode

Offline mikeh

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 02:11:25 PM »
Catbabnks,

If you buy V 1 they will send you the update when ready. Soon as they said. I watched the video and it really clarifies trade entry specifics and entry filters. I believe the indicator is the same but they have added help in making that discretionary decision. Looks good,

As a vendor they are very responsive and in my case they helped me through an issue with about 12 back and forth e-mails. This all took about an hour so all their responses and help were quite immediate.

Online aagarcia

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 03:17:10 PM »
It doesn't seem Breakout will be of much use to me as I can only trade US session and vendor says most valid signals come in from London open + 4 hours.  This is when I START trading so no good there.  I have asked for an exchange for Trend Flow and Xtreme zones plus some credit.  Let's see if the vendor is open to this.  To be fair I did tell him upfront before purchasing that I can only trade the US session so let's see if they are honest enough to make the exchange.  I will report back.  Thanks

Offline mikeh

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 03:26:40 PM »
They said London Open +8 which should take you to 12 Eastern Time. Good luck with that!

Online aagarcia

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »
They said London Open +8 which should take you to 12 Eastern Time. Good luck with that!
That's what the manual says BUT I emailed vendor directly and he finally told me that MOST VALID signals occur from London Open +4!

**edit.  Vendor has offered refund and then I can purchase his other indis that may be of help to me.

*** refund received.  Honest vendor.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:27:35 PM by aagarcia »

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx