collapse

Author Topic: FX Quick Route systems and tools  (Read 207633 times)

Offline mikeh

Re: FX Quick Route systems and tools
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 07:50:35 PM »
They said London Open +8 which should take you to 12 Eastern Time. Good luck with that!
That's what the manual says BUT I emailed vendor directly and he finally told me that MOST VALID signals occur from London Open +4!

**edit.  Vendor has offered refund and then I can purchase his other indis that may be of help to me.

Great! That sounds reasonable to me. If you can trade the Asian Market Serial Scalper looks interesting to me.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 01:09:41 AM »
OK, I have an update and a myfxbook to share.
Here is the myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mythostrading/fx-quickroute-xtreme-zones-/831064

A couple of full-disclosure caveats:

1) YES I am an affiliate. If you are interested in the product, please do check them out using the aff link in my sig. I ONLY represent products I believe in and personally use, which brings me to point #2

2) I do really REALLY like this software, especially the combo product combo I am testing now, which is dual drive + Xtreme Zones. I find the combo simply spectacular, but beware IT IS NOT A COMPLETE SOUP-TO-NUTS SYSTEM with exact exits (it focuses on providing the best entries and leaves trade management and exits up to you). This is really a product designed for those that ENJOY manually trading and enjoy testing various settings.

I HAVE found the software combo that I am using to be impressive. I am using it on m5 timeframes on NY session only, but Im sure it works for early London session as well. My testing this week was very sporadic due to other commitments and other trading, but I plan to expand the number of pairs as I go along further. The myfxbook results use a fairly vanilla approach as described in the user videos for the combo, essentially only taking the trades if a swing dot is within an Xtreme zone. I have been using my own discretion on exits, which you have to do because the software doesnt provide those until AFTER the fact (it shows the optimal swing for an exit, but that is always several candles AFTER the fact).

Because it gives on-screen statistics on win % and pip counts with the different settings, you can easily play with it to find optimal combos of the settings, and then by using the combo entry as described in the videos, optimize even further. As I said, i have found it to be very powerful.

Will continue to update as I go or feel free to just follow the myfxbook
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline catbanks

• Stealth like a cat
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 03:47:14 AM »
i know serial scalper is interesting, i also think that if you follow rules, its very rare to hit SL, and ultimately be profitable.

the problem is they dont sell version 1 anymore. it's sould out.

i will just wait for version 2

Serial Scalper Default Mode

Offline tradeforce

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 06:20:07 PM »
After reading aggarcia post, So is the breakout system more profitable from London + 4hrs or +8 hrs? Can vendor pls clarify this as sometimes I trade the US session as well ....thks.

Offline Viktory

• VIP
  • Find your way and focus...
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 10:40:01 PM »
Thanks for your update Odysseus. It's awesome what you are stating!... Their systems and tools certainly look very attractive and promising for serious manual traders ;D

Along with Dual Drive + Xtreme Zones, what do yo think of True Breakout and Serial Scalper? They seem to be more straightforward and less discretionary, because of the strict rules and more specific entry and exit points.

Offline aagarcia

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2014, 11:35:54 PM »
Thanks for your update Odysseus. It's awesome what you are stating!... Their systems and tools certainly look very attractive and promising for serious manual traders ;D

Along with Dual Drive + Xtreme Zones, what do yo think of True Breakout and Serial Scalper? They seem to be more straightforward and less discretionary, because of the strict rules and more specific entry and exit points.

Google them on ForexTSD and here is a link from FF to help as well.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=7252012#post7252012

Offline Viktory

• VIP
  • Find your way and focus...
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »
Thanks aagarcia... I've already read FxQuickRoute threads in FF and ForexTSD, as well as the PDF's of each system/tool.

Cheers!

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 12:46:50 AM »

we are going to release a new version of serial scalper. here is the video on how to enter and exit trades properly

the new version will be released this month

Here is the video
http://youtu.be/OvT3gI7ybQY
if i may comment: the music / sound is horrible
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!
Searching for a broker, offering additional fund security in the TOS. None available today: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13785.msg335342#msg335342

Offline compujock

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 12:59:08 AM »
if i may comment: the music / sound is horrible
+1 - sound is horrible!  But system looks interesting.
Demo Test of Serial Scalper 2.0 manual strategy from fxquickroute:

Offline catbanks

• Stealth like a cat
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 02:04:40 AM »

they have tools and systems

Tools are discretionary, you can mix it with your system to achieve different results

Systems have entry, SL TP and exit stratergy built it and needs to be followed

I use their True breakout and i say its profitable. just follow the rules.
I also have trend flow + xtreme zones. xtreme zone is a very nice tool as far as my testing goes, a must have tool makes analysis easier. I use their trend flow with my system to scalp the H4 trend in the 15minute timeframe. Pretty good, i have trades at least 1:1 and usually 1:2 risk reward

Serial Scalper Default Mode

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 07:59:19 PM »

I do plan to test TB4 also, and possibly serial scalper.
Want to fully explore dual drive + Xtreme zone first though. As I said, so far it s a killer combo.

Offline aagarcia

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 09:57:04 PM »

Want to fully explore dual drive + Xtreme zone first though. As I said, so far it s a killer combo.
O, are you using OOTB settings for both indis and for all pairs?

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2014, 10:43:14 PM »
My initial testing involved some playing with the different user-selectable settings on m5 TF on just USDJPY and GBPUSD to get a feel for it.
After visually checking some combinations and seeing what the onscreen stats showed, I settled into using signal bars=4 and time gap=2.
I think a similar process will work well with other pairs  -

O, are you using OOTB settings for both indis and for all pairs?

Offline Okda

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »
Can you please explain how to use the combo together when looking for entry?
I am very interested in it but don't want to pay such price before making sure it suites my trading personalty which leans to scalping

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 12:24:44 AM »
Okda watch the video on the site that describes it.
It is pretty easy, for entries you only take the entries that occur when the swing high/low occurs *inside* the Xtreme zones.

Theres a little more to it, and settings to fine tune, and of course as I mentioned the management and exit strategy are left to the user, but I have found it a really strong entry method. And you can adapt it to whatever pairs and TFs you normally use.