collapse

Author Topic: Forex Flex EA  (Read 32540 times)

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Elite
Forex Flex EA
« on: April 16, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
Are there any live users who can comment?
http://www.forexflexea.com

TradeNow

Re: Forex Flex EA
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:49:03 PM »
Hmmm.....
Interesting so lets see:

1. Real account is micro so they are trading with 245$ right?
2. One licence will be sold for 399$  :D
3. Lot size is jumping from time to time. So dont know if this is a good strategy.

Results on the bucket shop broker seems to be stable but i dont know how this ea acts on a broker like LMAX.

For sure interesting and i hope someone will take the plunge and can enlight us before the 20% offer is running out or all spots are taken  :o

Br
Mark
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:33:52 PM by TradeNow »

Offline debt2wealth

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:33:22 PM »
This clearly seems to be some form of modified martingale. So be warned!
If its anything more sophisticated than that perhaps someone would like to enlighten us?

Offline dotcomrich

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 03:06:26 AM »

Wrong, multiply that by 10, that would be $2450.

Offline dotcomrich

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 05:27:45 AM »
If its anything more sophisticated than that perhaps someone would like to enlighten us?

Ya, looks like a half-marty.

I say half because it looks to be capped at 5 trades where most martingales are 8-10 trades.

It also appears to do a decent job at jumping into 200-300 pip swings about half way through them. So where most martingales might open a trade at the early stages of a swing/trend and keep adding more and more trades through the entire movement, Flex looks like it doesn't start until half way into it.

From what I've read, the name Flex comes from the flexibility the EA is capable of using these virtual trades as a precise indicator. So it looks like you could essentially set this thing up to trade any style you want.

I only just got my copy and have only spent an hour or so studying it, so some of my understanding may just be speculation at this point.

TradeNow

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 08:25:49 AM »

Wrong, multiply that by 10, that would be $2450.

Ok.Thanks for info. This changes anything. Its not a 5 or 10k account but a decent live account. Maybe i will try this one  ;)

Br
Mark

Offline Basilero

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 08:51:27 AM »

Ya, looks like a half-marty.

I say half because it looks to be capped at 5 trades where most martingales are 8-10 trades.

It also appears to do a decent job at jumping into 200-300 pip swings about half way through them. So where most martingales might open a trade at the early stages of a swing/trend and keep adding more and more trades through the entire movement, Flex looks like it doesn't start until half way into it.

From what I've read, the name Flex comes from the flexibility the EA is capable of using these virtual trades as a precise indicator. So it looks like you could essentially set this thing up to trade any style you want.

I only just got my copy and have only spent an hour or so studying it, so some of my understanding may just be speculation at this point.
let us backtest!)))

TradeNow

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 05:29:18 PM »
Hi,

i couldnt resist. The physical pressure of the licence countdown was too much for me.  ;)
Imagine 300 licences only and they will be millionaires and i am out in the cold.  :o
No way. Ea is up and running on 6 pairs default on Armada.
The payment receipt is from forexhacked. So they are the programmers?
Anyway it seems  to be not possible to bt the ea. I sent a mail to support and awaiting their answer. Also i red on fbi that it take some time trading until the ea will open the first trades.
It take some time to build up the background trades.

We will see.....Happy eastern!   :D

Br
Mark
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:43:37 PM by TradeNow »

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 05:45:15 PM »
Hi,

i couldnt resist. The physical pressure of the licence countdown was too much for me.  ;)
Imagine 300 licences only and they will be millionaires and i am out in the cold.  :o
No way. Ea is up and running on 6 pairs default on Armada.
The payment receipt is from forexhacked. So they are the programmers?
Anyway it seems  to be not possible to bt the ea. I sent a mail to support and awaiting their answer. Also i red on fbi that it take some time trading until the ea will open the first trades.
It take some time to build up the background trades.

We will see.....Happy eastern!   :D

Br
Mark

I admire your bravery and wish you luck becoming a millionaire with this EA  :)

Hopefully it will not take 31 days to build up the background trades  ::)

TradeNow

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 06:04:19 PM »
I admire your bravery and wish you luck becoming a millionaire with this EA  :)

Hopefully it will not take 31 days to build up the background trades  ::)

:) For sure this would be a nice trick  :P

No i think its an interesting approach with marty grid elements and the live account is doing quite well. Here some more infos:
Instant access to member area to download and set accounts.
Its mqllock but the last months i never had a problem with mqllock on my cns vps.
Scalpino was also using mqllock and hacked pro also.
I am using hacked and hacked pro sometimes and i like the fast way to generate profis.. For sure its nothing you can run for a long time and without monitoring but sometimes they are doing fine. Also they are in business since years and if this ea is developed by hacked team i am sure we will have a solid system for the next years. Not a vendor who will dissapear after some time. The 300 copies for sure are b*shit but who knows ;) this would be the first ea with only 300 copies. I realy wait for such a system but i think this is an illusion.
I am realy curious to see what will happen when the counter is 0.
Maybe an after easter sale?  :P

Br
Mark

Offline deathlord

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 06:08:58 PM »
Is it just me, or is it marketing bullsh*t with the virtual trades in the background? Every EA (that works with every tick and doesn't just look at closed bars) constantly monitors the market ...

well, keep us posted  8)

TradeNow

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 06:17:49 PM »
Is it just me, or is it marketing bullsh*t with the virtual trades in the background? Every EA (that works with every tick and doesn't just look at closed bars) constantly monitors the market ...

well, keep us posted  8)

Imho this is marketing b*shit. Every indi is monitoring the market and how should opening background trades predict the future? Imho they are using some kind of indi who needs some time to build up entry points. Its like determining highs and lows support and resistance.
Or bollinger bands or whatever combi they use. Anyway we will see how the ea will perform in the future.   :D Will keep you informed after the first trades.

Br
Mark

Offline ceo.paulo

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 06:56:50 PM »
I bought one copy too... Lets see what happens. I am using it on Hotforex.

The real account it will be at least with 1k. I will update you with my own stats ;)

Happy Easter!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:27:41 PM by ceo.paulo »

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 07:02:06 PM »

Br
Mark

I shall watch with interest to see if it goes down to minus one   :D

TradeNow

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 08:08:15 PM »

Br
Mark

I shall watch with interest to see if it goes down to minus one   :D

Haha this was a good one  8)