collapse

Author Topic: Trade2FI  (Read 18135 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Trade2FI
« on: June 08, 2014, 04:59:47 PM »
The owner of Trade2FI is available on the forum to answer questions and comments.

http://www.trade2fi.com

If you have traded with Trade2FI, please share your experiences.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Elite
Re: Trade2FI
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 05:18:48 PM »
Can you trade a US broker account and pay performance through PayPal?

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 11:53:50 PM »
Thanks Donna for creating this topic for me. Much appreciate.

my website is: www.trade2fi.com

Investing requires a thorough understanding of the risks involved, including the percentage of your capital that you can afford to put at risk.

Investors are always told that they need enough capital in their accounts to protect against temporary drawdown.

But most of the time, investors would suffer much more loss than promised drawdown when a strategy failed.

How to control the risk ?

The answer is: only invest the capital you can afford to lose.

In other words, you only need provide the risk capital. In this way, you won't lose more than your expect.

for example, with a $10000 account, Max 5% ($500) DD, 2% ($200) monthly Return. this should be a good strategy.

but with us, you do not have to invest $10000.

you Only need invest the risk capital $500(the max DD), to get $200 monthly profits.

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Can you trade a US broker account and pay performance through PayPal?

Hi Bigsteve,

there are 2 reasons that we can not trade a US broker:

1. as we only require the Risk capital, we need high leverage,500:1. the US broker only has 50:1.

2. we only provide MAM account and PAMM account. only in this way, we can make sure that no one can copy our trade and resell it.

Regards,
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:50:15 AM by realreason »

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 12:12:53 AM »
the Max Risk Series accouts are stared with $500.

the Max Risk system started on April 23, 2014. the profit now is $1822.66. and we already withdraw the initial deposit.
the link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/realreason/max-risk/904081

the Max Risk II started on May 15, using the $500 profit withdrawn from Max Risk.and the profit now is $465.38.
the link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/realreason/max-risk-ii/922962

the Max Risk III started on May 30, the profit now is $124.20.
the link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/realreason/max-risk-iii/936294

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 04:49:33 AM »
One of my clients ask lots questions.
and I think you all may want to know the answers too.

Please see the question and answers below.

------------------ Original ------------------
 RE: Reply from Trade2FI

before answer your questions, I have one question for you:
If you have a $10K account, can you accept a Max 5%($500) Drawdown to get a 2-5%($200-500) monthly return ?
I think your answer must be Yes. and you would be very comfortable with the 5% DD, correct ?

and then, another question:
if you have a $500 account, can you accept a Max 90%($400) Drawdown to get a 40-100%($200-500) monthly return ?

So, compare the 2 accounts, which one you feel more comfortable ?

here is the concept of Max Risk: the performance does not depend on your capital, but on the risk you can afford.
If with a $10K account, you can only accept a 5% max DD, why you deposit $10K in your account ? According to my experience, when a strategy failed, investors always suffered much more loss than expected DD. but with Max Risk, you only deposit the Risk you can afford, you won't lose more than you want.
and on the other hand, please look at the account of Max Risk I , you can find that I already withdraw the initial $500. so, the Max Risk I is already Risk Free now. this is the other advantage for Max Risk.
Invest $500, Trade like $10K. Less Risk, but same performance.
can you agree the concept of Max Risk ?

Regards,

Yao

PS:please see my answer to your questions below in blue:

------------------ Original ------------------
 Re: Reply from Trade2FI

OK.

More questions here.
* What type of strategies are you using for Max Risk I, II, and III?
depend on the market condition. in trend market, trend following and break-out. in range market, find the range first, buy at low, sell at high.
* What are the differences between the 3?
most on Money management. I and II are already risk free, so, more aggressive.
* Performance looks good but drawdowns are higher than my comfort zone. How do you prevent an account blow up?
the Max DD is 90%, we are trying to get a 100% profit in first 3 months to make the account risk free.
* What would be the expected drawdowns for your 3 systems: Max Risk I, II, III?
90% DD
* Do you trade during the news events?
most of the time, no. but if I already have trades before events, i would hold it.
* I don't see SL in your FPA test. Why don't you use SL?
it is depend on the market condition. if in trend, why need SL before the trend change ? if in range, my SL would be large, 300-500 pips. so, with a $500 account, SL is useless.
* Is your 40% fee based on high water mark?
Yes, it is.
* Would the 40% performance fee be withdrawn every month once you hit a high water mark?
Yes.
* Do I expect any other hidden fees?
no other hidden fees. only performance fee.
* Does the PAMM account at FXPIG charge commissions?
the PAMM account is ECN account. the commissions are the same as normal ECN account in Fxpig.
* Is your 40% performance fee calculated AFTER all commissions, swaps, and any other fees from the broker?
Yes.
* Is there any limitation on depositing any additional fund or withdrawing any profit?
No, you can deposit or withdraw any time you want.
* Does FXPIG charge any deposit/withdrawl fees?
the would depends on the methods you choose. for more details, please go to this link:
http://www.fxpig.com/index-page=account_funding.aspx.html

* What withdrawal methods FXPIG provide?
http://www.fxpig.com/index-page=account_funding.aspx.html
* Is FXPIG a good broker (regulated by reputable governent bodies and no wtihdrawal problem)?
yes, Fxpig is a good broker, I have not met any problems when withdraw my profit.
and also, you can read the thread below:
http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5493.0

* Why don't you provide a tiered performance fee? 40% performance fee is too high if I make a large deposits. Some PAMM services provide tiered performance (5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%) based on account size.
because I do not ask for large capital. Max Risk allows investors only invest risk capital to get a good return. but as the initial deposit is small, I need do more work to achieve the target.
with a $500 account, you can withdraw your initial $500 after the first 3 months. so, you are risk free. and I take 40% for my hard work. Fair enough, correct ?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:01:32 AM by Trade2FI »

Offline e1vis

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 03:04:52 AM »
Which is the actual PAMM/MAM account? The "max" account? If so, what are the other accounts for?

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 03:58:47 AM »
Which is the actual PAMM/MAM account? The "max" account? If so, what are the other accounts for?

the Max Risk is only one strategy. the I, II and III account only show different periods of the strategy development.

the Max Risk I is the first account. I started this account with $500. and when its balance reached about $1500, I withdrawn the initial $500, and started the max Risk II with the same $500. and now, the Max Risk II has a balance about $1000, and I also plan to withdraw another $500 when its reach $1500. and start another account again. this is a endless process.
I just want to show that i can start the account with only $500 at any time and can get a success.

the PAMM account for Max Risk at Fxpig is ready for joining now. the clients are funding the account now. it will start trading very soon. and I will post the myfxbook link when it starts.
if you are interested, you can join through this link:
http://max.fxpig.com/index-page=open_account.aspx.html

the supertrader leader account is a normal strategy, with normal DD and normal Profit, and also, need a normal $10K minimum deposit. you can compare this normal account with Max Risk, and you can find the advantage of the concept of Max Risk.

Conservative one is also a normal account but with larger funds. Just because seems people like the signals based on large funds. maybe this larger account can show more confidence to clients.

but if you want to Join supertrader leader and conservative one, it is also OK.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:19:40 AM by Trade2FI »

Offline e1vis

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 04:41:02 AM »

the Max Risk is only one strategy. the I, II and III account only show different periods of the strategy development.

the Max Risk I is the first account. I started this account with $500. and when its balance reached about $1500, I withdrawn the initial $500, and started the max Risk II with the same $500. and now, the Max Risk II has a balance about $1000, and I also plan to withdraw another $500 when its reach $1500. and start another account again. this is a endless process.
I just want to show that i can start the account with only $500 at any time and can get a success.

the PAMM account for Max Risk at Fxpig is ready for joining now. the clients are funding the account now. it will start trading very soon. and I will post the myfxbook link when it starts.
if you are interested, you can join through this link:
http://max.fxpig.com/index-page=open_account.aspx.html

the supertrader leader account is a normal strategy, with normal DD and normal Profit, and also, need a normal $10K minimum deposit. you can compare this normal account with Max Risk, and you can find the advantage of the concept of Max Risk.

Conservative one is also a normal account but with larger funds. Just because seems people like the signals based on large funds. maybe this larger account can show more confidence to clients.

but if you want to Join supertrader leader and conservative one, it is also OK.

Thanks. So you are starting supertrader and conservative PAMMS as well? Will the management charges be the same (40%) for those PAMMS?

Also, on your performance page it says there is a minimum investment of $2,000 for supertrader and $5,000 for conservative. I'm wondering what this is for, as you mentioned a $10,000 minimum deposit for supertrader?

Lastly, you mentioned that Max I account is being run at higher risk than II and III because you've already withdrawn your initial investment. What risk will the PAMM be run at? And will that stay the same or will it change over time?

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 05:09:42 AM »
Thanks. So you are starting supertrader and conservative PAMMS as well? Will the management charges be the same (40%) for those PAMMS?

Also, on your performance page it says there is a minimum investment of $2,000 for supertrader and $5,000 for conservative. I'm wondering what this is for, as you mentioned a $10,000 minimum deposit for supertrader?

Lastly, you mentioned that Max I account is being run at higher risk than II and III because you've already withdrawn your initial investment. What risk will the PAMM be run at? And will that stay the same or will it change over time?

Yes, if there are enough clients want to join, it is easy to start. the performance fee will be different,as you invest much more than Max Risk. it would be about 25-30%.

for supertrader leader, $10K is the minimum deposit for starting the PAMM. so, we need at least 5 clients, $2000 each. and for conservative one, we need at least 10 clients, $5000 each.

and about the Risk of PAMM, As it is the first PAMM, I will handle it like a fresh new account, just like Max Risk III. the monthly target will be about $200-300. when clients withdraw the initial deposit, we can slowly increase the risk to get more profits.

Regards,

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 05:15:48 AM »
and another thing for conservative one, this is an Full EA. and the Max DD would be 30% of balance. please notice this.

Offline coastie

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 07:45:03 AM »
Hi,
I see that your minimum deposit is $500, but FXPIG is $1000 for DMA and ECN and $2000 for PAMM.
can I open an account and trade your PAMM with $500?
Or do I need more?
If I need more to satisfy FXPIG requirements then why do you advertise that we can start trading with $500?
cheers
Kane

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:45 AM »
Hi,
I see that your minimum deposit is $500, but FXPIG is $1000 for DMA and ECN and $2000 for PAMM.
can I open an account and trade your PAMM with $500?
Or do I need more?
If I need more to satisfy FXPIG requirements then why do you advertise that we can start trading with $500?
cheers
Kane

Hi Kane,
I already sent you a mail to answer your questions.
the minimum deposit for my PAMM account is $500. you can check this with Kevin, the CEO of Fxpig. his skype ID is fxpig.kevin

Regards,

Yao

Offline coastie

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 01:04:41 PM »
thank you for clearing it up for me ;)

Offline Trade2FI.com

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 02:14:28 PM »
Just withdraw the 2nd $500 from Max Risk.

now Balance:

Max Risk: $1516.19

Max Risk II:$1172.84

Max Risk III:$665.18

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb