collapse

Author Topic: Broker with Rescue or Bonus which can be lost in trading?  (Read 758 times)

Offline alidubai

Broker with Rescue or Bonus which can be lost in trading?
« on: December 17, 2014, 11:15:43 AM »
Any broker offering rescue or bonus which can be lost in trading? plz share

Offline BMaia69

Re: Broker with Rescue or Bonus which can be lost in trading?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 01:23:56 AM »
can you explain better what do u want?

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 03:30:44 PM »
I doubt you can find any. There is no free lunch - well-known saying among financials.

Offline PapiaKhatunAsha

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 01:29:15 PM »
We first got to make sure we are with broker we can trust and rely upon, its only then anything else matter much. This is where I am incredibly lucky to have www.alpari-forex.com/id/ at my side, its one of the nicest companies I have ever seen with been regulated by 3 top regulators which makes them so special and have been in the industry for nearly 2 decades which is simply unbelievable achievement and their conditions are impeccable which makes them one of the best broker to work with while they have 101% bonus that can be used easily without any trouble.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 03:14:30 PM »
Quote from: PapiaKhatunAsha link=msg=357387 date=1472473755

We first got to make sure we are with broker we can trust and rely upon, its only then anything else matter much. This is where I am incredibly lucky to have www.alpari-forex.com/id/ at my side, its one of the nicest companies I have ever seen with been regulated by 3 top regulators which makes them so special and have been in the industry for nearly 2 decades which is simply unbelievable achievement and their conditions are impeccable which makes them one of the best broker to work with while they have 101% bonus that can be used easily without any trouble.

Looks good but I use 100% credit bonus from Hotforex which comes which transparent trading conditions and really useful in news trading.

Offline francmorio

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 12:41:37 PM »
From my own suggestion, you had better try FreshForex.  The bonus they offer is not lost during trading. Infact, the other than this services, they offer negative balance protection.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 06:14:07 PM »
Anybody tried Hotforex 100% credit bonus? Can you apply it every time when making deposit or its granted only one time?

Offline ichamp

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 02:37:38 PM »
I think bonuses can only be availed after going through their terms and conditions which are usually associated with such bonuses in order to get maximum benefits out of these bonuses.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 02:36:54 PM »
Which broker will agree to pay for your losses? It doesn't make sense at all guys. Better to earn money for live account through some free demo contest as I did.