collapse

Author Topic: TICKMILL - replacing Armada with FSA Seychelles regulation  (Read 66325 times)

Offline Tickmill

Re: TICKMILL - replacing Armada with FSA Seychelles regulation
« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2016, 01:43:45 PM »
We are glad to finally announce to all our clients that we have obtained authorization from the UK Financial Conduct Authority and are now on track to expand our global presence in Europe, with new product offerings and extremely competitive trading conditions.

Our award-winning company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent trading services, with some of the lowest spreads and commissions in the industry, as well as ultra-fast execution, through our state-of-the-art London servers.

Our clients can enjoy a safe trading environment with enhanced protection of funds, under the regulatory supervision of the FCA of UK. We are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world, with an average trading volume of $39.1 billion and 3.1 million trades executed monthly in 2016.

Thank you for all your comments over the years. Your support has pushed us to take this big step. You can read more about our FCA licence on our website news.

Offline Efx123

« Reply #391 on: November 09, 2016, 03:27:57 PM »
Pretty good DAX trading conditions:
https://tickmill.com/currency-pairs/de30/

Offline Trunk

« Reply #392 on: November 09, 2016, 08:01:55 PM »
Does it mean all traders are now FCA protected? FCA license is really great update cuz it was something I suggested their support as FCA is a token of safe trading..

Offline JulioPipo

« Reply #393 on: November 10, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »
Quote from: Trunk link=msg=358868 date=1478721715

Does it mean all traders are now FCA protected? FCA license is really great update cuz it was something I suggested their support as FCA is a token of safe trading..

From their press release:
"Our existing clients can continue to trade and enjoy our current benefits and excellent trading conditions, while at the same time know that our organisation has received recognition from one of the most respected financial regulators in the world, the UK FCA. New clients from the European Union and many other countries can open a trading account with our UK entity, starting from today."
https://tickmill.com/news/tickmill-expands-global-footprint-uk-fca-regulated-broker/

The way I understand it (and I am not the smartest guy as I shorted USDJPY after Trump win yesterday) is that existing clients stay in Tickmill Ltd, the Seychelles company. If a client is from Europe, United Kingdom and many other developed countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc, then they can open account with Tickmill UK, the FCA UK regulated company.

Offline Tickmill

« Reply #394 on: November 25, 2016, 02:56:40 PM »
Top mover of the week - USD/JPY
The greenback keeps gaining momentum against the safe-haven yen on growing expectations of rises in US interest rates and inflation in December. The US Dollar has gained more than 2% against the Yen on the week, with the pair heading for its third consecutive week of strong gains.
upload pictures

Offline JulioPipo

« Reply #395 on: December 12, 2016, 10:11:13 AM »
 Do you guys have any data about average spreads on majors, gold, WTI?

Offline Tickmill

« Reply #396 on: December 13, 2016, 01:14:43 PM »
Spreads are floating on both our account types, Classic and ECN Pro.

Classic account has variable spreads starting from 1.6 pips, no commissions.
ECN Pro account has raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and tiny commissions.
You can follow our spreads in the MT4 trading platform and also on the Myfxbook webpage: http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads

Offline Trunk

« Reply #397 on: January 03, 2017, 02:34:59 PM »
you can also check and compare their spreads on myfxbook https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads/tickmill-EURUSD-real-spread/2512,1
As for me I find Tickmill best for trading USDRUB. I couldn't find lower spreads on any other brokers at least double more what makes scalping on high lots very expensive. Basically Tickmill is the only broker where my trading strategy works.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #398 on: January 14, 2017, 04:30:28 PM »
Question to rep: Can I participate the contest https://tickmill.com/promotions/forex-demo-race/ with existing demo account or its only for newly registered traders?
What about trying it several times?

Offline Tickmill

« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2017, 10:33:12 AM »
Clients need to register a new Demo account for each lap each time using this form: https://tickmill.com/promotions/forex-demo-race/#demo-race-join-the-demo-race
As the lap ends, the client's Demo Contest account is blocked.

The client needs to have a validated Client Area with us to win a prize for the contest, but register a new Demo account using the mentioned form for each lap anew.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #400 on: January 22, 2017, 02:12:49 PM »
Thank you for clarification. Gear up to beat competitors in February round!