collapse

Author Topic: Manually Researched Signals - DDMarkets (old locked topic: database issue)  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Gox77

I have been in the market since 2008. I personally find automated signals, the one's that are generated by EA's unreliable as it means fully trusting the EA developer. By trusting I mean the EA must be constantly adjusted to changing market conditions. If the EA developer has not updated the EA in accordance I will suffer huge losses. That's why the history of the EA does not necessarily predict the outcome of the EA in the near future. Same goes for trades that are automatically placed in my account. I prefer having the control which trade to place and trade to dismiss. Maybe I am old-fashioned but I being in control has advantages in my opinion. If I got this wrong of course please correct me. I started following DDMarkets trading strategies for a few months. They provide a trade and explain the reason for their entry, technical or fundamental. Not just a few words but a whole proper setup and it is then up to me whether to take it or not. They have a performance for over 8 months where each trade can be reviewed. This is their performance, your opinions please: https://www.ddmarkets.com/trades-performance/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:58:31 PM by donnaforex »

Offline Gox77

Re: Manually Researched Signals - DDMarkets
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 01:42:55 PM »
After a short deliberation I decided to go with their binary options alerts as well as the finally reduced the price they were asking. They have a decent performance for that but no so many trades. Their success is 15/20 trades so far.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:07 PM »
No feedback? lol They also sent forex signals, their recent trade in long EURGBP. Last month they only sent 3 trades but were able to make around 300 pips so that's not bad. Can someone check them out?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 05:54:01 PM by Gox77 »

Offline Gox77

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 10:26:43 AM »
Got an update that Tsipras will hold a press conference with Putin today around 12:30pm GMT so watch eurusd. They updated their trades performance, made most of their money on eurjpy and gold it appears. One trade was closed this month, audjpy, around 50 pips made.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 01:48:27 PM »
I will update this thread. This month, +300 pips in EURJPY, +400 points over Dow Jones 30, about +100 pips in USDJPY, Also +100 pips in GBPCAD and one loss in EURGBP, about +100 pips. Not bad at all.

Offline savantfx

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 05:55:06 PM »
Hi Gox77,

Its 2015. Fx has gone a long way from the era where scammers would be able to dupe newbies easily. The retail fx industry as a whole has smartened up  I am afraid no one in their right mind would be interested in an unverified trading performance. This thing can be made up.

In this day and age. If they are trading fx less than 10 million USD, they need to have a myfxbook account. Above that, then that is a whole different game for a different audience. Be well mate.

Offline broncoman

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 02:12:48 AM »
I agree too that they need to setup a myfxbook account for their results, otherwise we have to rely on confirming results from other members here.  How about a few of us write to them and request they setup a myfxbook account and also suggest they use simpletrader.net to automate trade copying - if they get multiple requests, we may have a chance.  Their subs pricing is quite high and they champion quality trades over quantity. 

Seems like they are making a heap of Forex green pips this month Gox77.  Do you find that most trades are in the UK or USA session?  I am in AUS so I would be limited to the UK session.  Their binary options results appear to be very good but as you say, not many trades, so hard to make a profit AND pay for the subs.  One to watch.

Whilst I am here, has anyone got any other binary options signal traders they are trialling or using? 

Offline broncoman

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 04:19:04 AM »
Here is the reply from this vendor re using myfxbook.com

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have explored multiple options aside myfxbook when we initially launched the trade alerts in June 2014. As you may know the trade alerts were issued on the website, free of charge for eight months to allow traders to assess the quality of our market research and financial knowledge. This was also done to show traders we are not falsifying our trades or performance, which is why you are unlikely to find such accusations made against us,

The Return on Investment (ROI) varies from one trader to another as it greatly depends on the leverage used for those trades. A particular trader may have a +25% ROI per month, some may have +4% ROI while traders that took a significant risk by over-leveraging a trade that ended with a loss may have a negative ROI of -25% for example. If we were to use myfxbook traders must use the same risk management as we do in order to match our ROI. We have no intention of managing traders' accounts and determining their leverage at this stage but we have written multiple risk management techniques in our education section. If we were however to decide managing accounts we will not choose myfxbook for security reasons and as our commission structure will be based on a Watermark model with an annual fee based on the invested capital. We must provide a track record of 2-3 years rather than a superficial trade alerts performance under such circumstances as the ROI is crucial.

All our trades are fully documented, a technical or fundamental strategy is provided including the chart we have used to derive the trade alert. Each trade has a protective stop loss order, take profit and constant updates as you may have noticed. On rare occasions we increase the market exposure by increasing stop loss order, which allows you and many others to assess the potential drawdown of the trade and determine the leverage you wish to exercise. A good example of us refraining from initiating a trade alert.was evident in our DJ30 strategy for this month. We had an entry to short GBPJPY on the monthly chart but as the required stop loss order was monstrous we wrote we are avoiding the trade. Here is a link to the trade alerts including our commentary on GBPJPY that were published in the weekly research on 22 February:

https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly-update-will-greece-prevail/

We can reassure you we do not forge our trade alerts. We invite you to sign for our 30-day package that comes with a 14-day trial for $57. The monthly fee for our trade alerts is currently $192.50. We do not issue trade alerts on a daily basis as our goal is to focus on quality rather than quantity. For any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

The DDMarkets Team

Offline Gox77

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 04:23:57 AM »
Hi Gox77,

Its 2015. Fx has gone a long way from the era where scammers would be able to dupe newbies easily. The retail fx industry as a whole has smartened up  I am afraid no one in their right mind would be interested in an unverified trading performance. This thing can be made up.

In this day and age. If they are trading fx less than 10 million USD, they need to have a myfxbook account. Above that, then that is a whole different game for a different audience. Be well mate.

I have been following them for a few months before they started charging money. I can vouch that it is real but if anyone else wants to verify that it is indeed real is to take a head-dive and pay. That's the only way you will be able to see  for yourself that it is real. It never crossed my mind to ask them about this because it was free when I followed them so I know it is real.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 04:32:03 AM »
I agree too that they need to setup a myfxbook account for their results, otherwise we have to rely on confirming results from other members here.  How about a few of us write to them and request they setup a myfxbook account and also suggest they use simpletrader.net to automate trade copying - if they get multiple requests, we may have a chance.  Their subs pricing is quite high and they champion quality trades over quantity. 

Seems like they are making a heap of Forex green pips this month Gox77.  Do you find that most trades are in the UK or USA session?  I am in AUS so I would be limited to the UK session.  Their binary options results appear to be very good but as you say, not many trades, so hard to make a profit AND pay for the subs.  One to watch.

Whilst I am here, has anyone got any other binary options signal traders they are trialling or using?

They actually issue most of the trades in the Asian session, I am guessing it has to do with the daily close or when the market is less volatile. About the binary options, yes, they don't send many trades but so far they are consistent. The track record is also very small, just a month. Their track record for forex is about 9 months. I don't know if they are trailing anyone but if anyone knows it will be interesting.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 04:44:59 AM »
Here is the reply from this vendor re using myfxbook.com

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have explored multiple options aside myfxbook when we initially launched the trade alerts in June 2014. As you may know the trade alerts were issued on the website, free of charge for eight months to allow traders to assess the quality of our market research and financial knowledge. This was also done to show traders we are not falsifying our trades or performance, which is why you are unlikely to find such accusations made against us,

The Return on Investment (ROI) varies from one trader to another as it greatly depends on the leverage used for those trades. A particular trader may have a +25% ROI per month, some may have +4% ROI while traders that took a significant risk by over-leveraging a trade that ended with a loss may have a negative ROI of -25% for example. If we were to use myfxbook traders must use the same risk management as we do in order to match our ROI. We have no intention of managing traders' accounts and determining their leverage at this stage but we have written multiple risk management techniques in our education section. If we were however to decide managing accounts we will not choose myfxbook for security reasons and as our commission structure will be based on a Watermark model with an annual fee based on the invested capital. We must provide a track record of 2-3 years rather than a superficial trade alerts performance under such circumstances as the ROI is crucial.

All our trades are fully documented, a technical or fundamental strategy is provided including the chart we have used to derive the trade alert. Each trade has a protective stop loss order, take profit and constant updates as you may have noticed. On rare occasions we increase the market exposure by increasing stop loss order, which allows you and many others to assess the potential drawdown of the trade and determine the leverage you wish to exercise. A good example of us refraining from initiating a trade alert.was evident in our DJ30 strategy for this month. We had an entry to short GBPJPY on the monthly chart but as the required stop loss order was monstrous we wrote we are avoiding the trade. Here is a link to the trade alerts including our commentary on GBPJPY that were published in the weekly research on 22 February:

https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly-update-will-greece-prevail/

We can reassure you we do not forge our trade alerts. We invite you to sign for our 30-day package that comes with a 14-day trial for $57. The monthly fee for our trade alerts is currently $192.50. We do not issue trade alerts on a daily basis as our goal is to focus on quality rather than quantity. For any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

The DDMarkets Team

I think it will be better for them to reconsider it, myfxbook or something else.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »
They sent on signal in EURGBP (binary option), expired out the money. I see they updated it to their performance a few minutes before the expiration. I guess they knew it will be out the money. The loss came after 9 consecutive profitable trades.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 05:27:44 PM »
Guys, I got a huge update from them!! You saw what happened in EURUSD?? The EU might impose capital control measures on Greece soon!! 'Here comes the Boom' lol Got a long EURNZD signal, up around +100 pips on it at the moment.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 12:48:22 PM »
These are  some of my open trades from their signals:

Long EURCHF (trading now at 1.0438)

Long XAU/USD (gold) (trading now at 1,182.75)

Both trades have stops and take profits.

Offline Gox77

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 09:39:29 PM »
EURCHF is doing great, gold I am a bit concerned about but we'll see. I should have mentioned this before but they have a live chat with a market analyst to discuss the technical or fundamental end of the market. I am assuming it is great to hear another angle on the market and suggestions. It was free tonight, it's about $49 now per week for 8 sessions. I personally liked it but I will ask for a discount because I am on their other packages.

edit from donnaforex:
TOPIC LOCKED: NEW TOPIC HERE: http://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=13925.0
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:56:49 PM by donnaforex »

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]