collapse

Author Topic: PVSRA Trading Room  (Read 521290 times)

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
PVSRA Trading Room
« on: July 13, 2015, 03:14:13 AM »
The purpose of this Topic, "PVSRA Trading Room", is to continue the posting of trades as was being done in the original Thread entitled "PVSRA with Traderathome".  The posting of trades is what has separated our "Work" from all the other various threads and sites around the world.  Why?  It is because we post our trades using a standardized format, and with a verifying Trade Levels indicator that gets it's datum directly from the MT4 Accounts.   It makes no difference whether our trades are based on demo or live accounts, and it makes no difference if they are posted in real-time or after the fact.  They all serve to illustrate and encourage others to greater success with PVSRA.

Before posting to this topic, please do your "PVSRA Introduction" homework.  And until that Topic is completed with posts containing the necessary content, please get that content from post #1 of the Topic "PVSRA Archived Thread".  

Thank you.
:)  tah
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:07:09 AM by Traderathome »

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
Re: PVSRA Trading Room
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 07:32:30 AM »
Trade Short Open, USDJPY

MMs have moved price back up thru the half Level.  The ranging PA suggests the MMs are busy filling orders.  the ranging above the half Level suggests the MMs are filling SM short orders.  There has just been a notable increase in volume at the Frankfurt Open.  It is a bear pin bar on M15.  I have decided to take the risk of entering a short trade even though the Trend is flat and the price is not yet below the Trend.

SL hit and trade closed for loss of 20 pips move, 20 pips total loss.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:13:57 PM by Traderathome »

Offline Fisher755

• Learning PVSRA
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 08:28:35 AM »
AUDJPY Long Trade Open/Close:
FIFO trade from the quarter level to RDH.
8.5 pips average, 212.5 pips total gain.

PVSRA and TVT20 with the Dream team

Offline Fisher755

• Learning PVSRA
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 09:07:44 AM »
EURUSD Short Trade Open/Close:
High activity above the half level, gained confidence when PA crossed it.
46.5 pips average, 464.5 pips total gain.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:08:14 AM by Fisher755 »

Offline Fisher755

• Learning PVSRA
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 02:34:27 PM »
GBPCAD Long Trade Open/Closed:
traded levels after consolidation to revisit the hights. Bigger position opened just above the quarter, smaller above the half.
28.8 pips average, 431.5 pips total gain.

Offline Fisher755

• Learning PVSRA
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 02:44:57 PM »
Quote from: Traderathome date=1436769150 link=msg=343216

Trade Short Open, USDJPY

MMs have moved price back up thru the half Level.  The ranging PA suggests the MMs are busy filling orders.  the ranging above the half Level suggests the MMs are filling SM short orders.  There has just been a notable increase in volume at the Frankfurt Open.  It is a bear pin bar on M15.  I have decided to take the risk of entering a short trade even though the Trend is flat and the price is not yet below the Trend.

SL hit and trade closed for loss of 20 pips move, 20 pips total loss.

Very good SL, Tah. Tricky FO trading... ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:46:30 PM by Fisher755 »

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 02:49:17 PM »
Long Trade Open, GBPUSD

The Day chart suggests a new bull swing might be getting underway.   The H1 chart shows price has been moved above a whole Level and is ranging. but with a nice little dip back below this whole Level,...followed by a pump and then support.   Note the multiple GBP high impact releases coming tomorrow.  I think the stage is set to suck in longs and then stop them out before another move up.

With the bullish PA wave pattern shown on the H1 chart, if the MMs continue to support the price and step it gradually upwards, continuing the appearance of the inclined channel, they should sucker in more longs.  As we know, the MMs can put price wherever they want to, and very quickly so when they want to.  So,  with the GBP releases coming, it is possible that when the time comes of the MMs choosing, they will whack this back below the whole Level.  And that could be a 100+ pips whacking, depending on whether or not they have pushed price above the upper whole Level by the time they do decide to stop hunt longs.

So, my outlook is bullish to the upper whole Level, exit and then either reverse there or wait and re-enter long after a stop hunt.

And I guess it is bullish.  The MMs hit my 20 pips SL and promptly started it back up.  I will let this go awhile longer and see if they go lower, where I might re-enter long.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:11:50 PM by Traderathome »

Offline marijan993

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 03:35:32 PM »
USDCHF-long

Hi guys.
Today I had only one trade, long usdchf which ended in +5 pips profit. CSM paired USD as a strengthening currency and CHF as the weakening one. Then I went on usdchf chart to look for PVSRA clues. And I found them all. I had position building area below 3/4 level on M15 chart but no PVA events. I then drilled down to M5 and M1 charts and found them on the lows. This was enough to convince me to go long. I opened a trade at 3/4 level with upper 1/1 level as TP target. My SL was below the position building area giving me 1:1.3 risk/reward ratio. All was going great, but a bit too slow. I expected it to move faster, but it just didn't. That was enough for my paranoia to kick in and see that slowness as a position building area above 3/4 level for shorts. I then closed my trade for +5 pips profit. And it turned out my TP was reached after I bailed.

USDCHF

:) Marijan
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:38:15 PM by marijan993 »
PVSRA- Learn it Live it Love it

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »
Trade Long Open, AUDJPY

H1 shows this beginning to trend upwards.  Nice bullish PA waves with retraces back down to obvious supports.  And now the MMs have retraced price to below the 1/4 Level.  And there is a AUD high impact release coming in the AS tomorrow.  It might be the MMs have that planned as a trigger event to move price back up, and that they are now simply front running the price lower to fill SM long orders.  This is all quite speculative.  And even if correct, the MMs could still take price further down, maybe to below the lower whole Level.

I am not placing a hard SL on this because if the MMs do whack the price below the lower whole number, I will add to this long trade.

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 04:17:20 PM »
Comment USDCAD

This pair has frustrated many of us because the Robber Banks have dragged out the ranging for so very long.  And the ranging has been filled with upwards moves that have obviously been stop hunts of shorts, repeated over and again.  However, now things may be coming to a head, so to speak.

With the move up today - another stop hunt on shorts - PA has definitely taken on the appearance of the Wyckoff Distribution phase of market up/down cycles.  This move up, is called the "Spring", a nice name for a nasty stop hunt, which is typical of these thieving bastards at the Robber Banks.  It might go further, as price came close to the upper whole Level but failed to reach it and break up thru it.  We cannot ever know for sure how these MMs will manipulate price next.  They might or might not push it higher.  Overall, however, and because of this move up today, this pair could finally become very bearish.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:29:30 PM by Traderathome »

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 06:31:20 PM »
Long Trade Open, GBPUSD

Back in this one.  MMs have price back to lower whole Level in after hours, which could be an indication they are seeking to accumulate long orders.   There is a good PA pattern of bullish waves starting from the lows on the H4 chart, and with the "healthy" retraces always back to clear supports where the retraces bounced upwards again.  This time the support is the whole number area where a lot of "basing" has been going on (SM building positions).  While I have set a TP, it is tentative because if this bull swing continues, the price could end back up at the RWH area this week.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:32:54 PM by Traderathome »

Offline Pent56

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
Further USDCAD comment:

Looking at the Daily chart you can see that the price is back in an area that has been of interest a few times this calendar year. As it is now consolidating at this level, as TaH mentions above, a large move in one direction or the other is on the cards. My guess would also be a very bearish move so will be keeping a close eye on this. Possible take profit levels I have highlighted in green on the weekly.

Just to emphasise how important the area that the price is currently take a look at the monthly chart. It is now at an area that has provided strong resistance since it broke down through this price back in October 2004!

No need to rush on this one. Let's show a little patience and continue the analysis over the coming days. It might break tomorrow or it could continue to range here for sometime yet.

Offline marijan993

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2015, 07:27:22 PM »
AUDUSD-short

Hi guys.

Late this afternoon I entered short audusd and ended up in a loss of -36 pips, making a daily total loss of -30 pips. This is a trade where everything went wrong. I mean everything, I broke every single rule.

So, let's start:

- it was a revenge trade, I was pissed because of missed profits on usdcad

- no evident position building area above 1/1 level, only something that could be described as starting of position building area at best

- very late entry, giving me a bad risk/reward ratio

- not closing the trade when it hit the close of daily low (close of the purple candle)

- adding to a trade while it was in red

- choosing the worst possible level to place a stop loss (price reversed just as my SL got hit)

- missing the signs of creation of position building area below 1/1. (which kaoscoded saw and went long.)

TAH, you can use this post to show newbies how not to trade, proving once again that no one is useless, everyone can be used as a bad example.  :D

AUDUSD

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:29:13 PM by marijan993 »

Offline kaoscoded

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 07:36:27 PM »
Quote from: marijan993 link=msg=343277 date=1436812042

AUDUSD-short

Hi guys.

Late this afternoon I entered short audusd and ended up in a loss of -36 pips, making a daily total loss of -30 pips. This is a trade where everything went wrong. I mean everything, I broke every single rule.

So, let's start:

- it was a revenge trade, I was pissed because of missed profits on usdcad

- no evident position building area above 1/1 level, only something that could be described as starting of position building area at best

- very late entry, giving me a bad risk/reward ratio

- not closing the trade when it hit the close of daily low (close of the purple candle)

- adding to a trade while it was in red

- choosing the worst possible level to place a stop loss (price reversed just as my SL got hit)

- missing the signs of creation of position building area below 1/1. (which kaoscoded saw and went long.)

TAH, you can use this post to show newbies how not to trade, proving once again that no one is useless, everyone can be used as a bad example.  :D

AUDUSD

hang in there brother...i've learned just as much from you as many of the others...you'll get your mojo back  ;)
the fool and the prophet walk hand in hand...

Offline marijan993

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 07:56:35 PM »

[/quote]

hang in there brother...i've learned just as much from you as many of the others...you'll get your mojo back  ;)
[/quote]

Thanks, bro.  :)

I'm actually doing good, this was just one bad trade, but the one on where everything went wrong. I hope I maxed out my mistakes for the week on that one.  ;D