collapse

Author Topic: PVSRA Trading Room  (Read 518527 times)

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
Re: PVSRA Trading Room
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 07:59:03 PM »
Quote from: marijan993 date=1436812042 link=msg=343277

AUDUSD-short

Hi guys.

Late this afternoon I entered short audusd and ended up in a loss of -36 pips, making a daily total loss of -30 pips. This is a trade where everything went wrong. I mean everything, I broke every single rule.

So, let's start:

- it was a revenge trade, I was pissed because of missed profits on usdcad
- no evident position building area above 1/1 level, only something that could be described as starting of position building area at best
- very late entry, giving me a bad risk/reward ratio
- not closing the trade when it hit the close of daily low (close of the purple candle)
- adding to a trade while it was in red
- choosing the worst possible level to place a stop loss (price reversed just as my SL got hit)
- missing the signs of creation of position building area below 1/1. (which kaoscoded saw and went long.)

TAH, you can use this post to show newbies how not to trade, proving once again that no one is useless, everyone can be used as a bad example.  :D

AUDUSD

:) Marijan

No, your post alone is not sufficient to prove what a lousy trader you have become!  For that truth to become evident to all, we also need the H1 chart.  You see, it clearly shows the area below the whole number to be the region where in all of recent history the MMs reloaded longs and then ran the price right back up.   And this casts serious concern among the rest of us for your sanity. (Damn, where IS that ROFL!)  But, don't take it too hard.  I sometimes am positive I have lost my sanity.  :)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:02:29 PM by Traderathome »

Offline marijan993

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 08:01:46 PM »
Quote from: Traderathome link=msg=343282 date=1436813943

AUDUSD-short

Hi guys.

Late this afternoon I entered short audusd and ended up in a loss of -36 pips, making a daily total loss of -30 pips. This is a trade where everything went wrong. I mean everything, I broke every single rule.

So, let's start:

- no evident position building area above 1/1 level, only something that could be described as starting of position building area at best
- not closing the trade when it hit the close of daily low (close of the purple candle)
- choosing the worst possible level to place a stop loss (price reversed just as my SL got hit)
- missing the signs of creation of position building area below 1/1. (which kaoscoded saw and went long.)

TAH, you can use this post to show newbies how not to trade, proving once again that no one is useless, everyone can be used as a bad example.  :D

AUDUSD

No, your post alone is not sufficient to prove what a lousy trader you have become!  For that truth to become evident to all, we also need the H1 chart.  You see, it clearly shows the area below the whole number to be the region where in all of recent history the MMs reloaded longs and then ran the price right back up.   And this casts serious concern among the rest of us for your sanity. (Damn, where IS that ROFL!)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  You know TAH, every student is a reflection of his teacher.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:03:18 PM by marijan993 »
PVSRA- Learn it Live it Love it

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 08:59:10 PM »
Students are NOT a Reflection of their Teacher!

":D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D You know TAH, every student is a reflection of his teacher." - marijan

It sounds good, doesn't it.  But, it is no more the truth than to say that children grow up a reflection of their parents.   The fact is that we all have Free Will.  And we use it as we see fit.  And, unfortunately, that is sometimes like putting a loaded gun into the hands of an idiot.

I am probably quite lacking as a teacher.  I know I am lacking as a trader.  What is great here is that we all have the opportunity to gain wisdom from others, from both what they do well and what they do not well. 

So, in that way, marijan is absolutely correct.  His trade can impart wisdom to others.  In that, there is reflection of what is taught here.  The truth be told, while marijan may temporarily be suffering, he is both resilient and reflective. :)

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 09:19:52 PM »
Comment GBPUSD

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:26:20 PM by Traderathome »

Offline marijan993

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 10:04:05 PM »
Quote from: Traderathome link=msg=343287 date=1436817550

":D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D You know TAH, every student is a reflection of his teacher." - marijan

It sounds good, doesn't it.  But, it is no more the truth than to say that children grow up a reflection of their parents.   The fact is that we all have Free Will.  And we use it as we see fit.  And, unfortunately, that is sometimes like putting a loaded gun into the hands of an idiot.

I am probably quite lacking as a teacher.  I know I am lacking as a trader.  What is great here is that we all have the opportunity to gain wisdom from others, from both what they do well and what they do not well. 

So, in that way, marijan is absolutely correct.  His trade can impart wisdom to others.  In that, there is reflection of what is taught here.  The truth be told, while marijan may temporarily be suffering, he is both resilient and reflective. :)

What do you think of the saying: "A person is the average of the five people that person spends the most time with."?

Offline kaoscoded

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 10:18:27 PM »
Quote from: marijan993 link=msg=343290 date=1436821445

What do you think of the saying: "A person is the average of the five people that person spends the most time with."?

hmmm...perhaps the beginning stages of schizophrenia? ROFL  ;D  ;D  ;D  :P
the fool and the prophet walk hand in hand...

Offline marijan993

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 11:05:20 PM »
Quote from: kaoscoded link=msg=343292 date=1436822307

Quote from: marijan993 link=msg=343290 date=1436821445

hmmm...perhaps the beginning stages of schizophrenia? ROFL  ;D  ;D  ;D  :P

LOOOOOL  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline hansenpranoto

• No War, Make Love.
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 02:47:11 AM »
Quote from: marijan993 date=1436825120 link=msg=343295

Quote from: kaoscoded date=1436822307 link=msg=343292

Quote from: marijan993 date=1436821445 link=msg=343290

Quote from: Traderathome date=1436817550 link=msg=343287

":D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D You know TAH, every student is a reflection of his teacher." - marijan

It sounds good, doesn't it.  But, it is no more the truth than to say that children grow up a reflection of their parents.   The fact is that we all have Free Will.  And we use it as we see fit.  And, unfortunately, that is sometimes like putting a loaded gun into the hands of an idiot.

I am probably quite lacking as a teacher.  I know I am lacking as a trader.  What is great here is that we all have the opportunity to gain wisdom from others, from both what they do well and what they do not well.  

So, in that way, marijan is absolutely correct.  His trade can impart wisdom to others.  In that, there is reflection of what is taught here.  The truth be told, while marijan may temporarily be suffering, he is both resilient and reflective. :)

hmmm...perhaps the beginning stages of schizophrenia? ROFL  ;D  ;D  ;D  :P

LOOOOOL  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

This is why I love PVSRA, feel like a family. :) :)

USDJPY - Long trade open.

The price is pushed back to the trend. After price break up the half level going to 3/4, it pulled back to 1/2, an early sign the MMs load more long. Take a risk to open position when the price going back to trend. No TP set yet until get more clear clues. SL above quarter number.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:52:50 AM by hansenpranoto »
Don't remember me for being a good or bad trader...Remember me as a good person, with its defects. :)

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 03:09:19 AM »
Quote from: hansenpranoto date=1436838431 link=msg=343296

The price is pushed back to the trend. After price break up the half level going to 3/4, it pulled back to 1/2, an early sign the MMs load more long. Take a risk to open position when the price going back to trend. No TP set yet until get more clear clues. SL above quarter number.

Please take caution with your USDJPY long!

Note of the series of notable activity bars all above the half level early in the AS.  Also, take note of the previous up/down notable activity at the half level yesterday.   All this could be a PVSRA sign of Bears loading up shorts.  There has just been a lot of "Effort" for very little "Gain", which is often a clue to weakness, i.e., all that activity might be going into the filling of sell orders, not activity initiated by buyers creating upwards momentum.  And the Trend is rather flat.  I could be wrong.  Have been before.  This could "pop" for you.  Don't let me influence you out.   Just take this other interpretation into consideration and keep watch.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:15:49 AM by Traderathome »

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 03:24:03 AM »
Quote from: Traderathome date=1436799703 link=msg=343261

Trade Long Open, AUDJPY

H1 shows this beginning to trend upwards.  Nice bullish PA waves with retraces back down to obvious supports.  And now the MMs have retraced price to below the 1/4 Level.  And there is a AUD high impact release coming in the AS tomorrow.  It might be the MMs have that planned as a trigger event to move price back up, and that they are now simply front running the price lower to fill SM long orders.  This is all quite speculative.  And even if correct, the MMs could still take price further down, maybe to below the lower whole Level.

I am not placing a hard SL on this because if the MMs do whack the price below the lower whole number, I will add to this long trade.

Closed for gain of 46.1 pips average/total.

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 03:35:43 AM »
Trade Short Open, USDJPY

There has been ranging below the half level, usually indicative of MMs filling buy orders. But there was a pop above yesterday.  And today the MMs immediately went to "work" pushing up the price.  The higher the price went, the higher the activity became.  And the highest activity at the highest prices, with no further gain, spells weakness,....big effort, small gain up there. Remember, it is no "work" for them to "push" the price.  They can put price wherever the hell they want to, and damn quickly when they want to.  So, the only thing they are "working" on is suckering in buyers for liquidity to fill SM shorts.  This is how I see it, anyway.  And so I have entered this short trade.  The TP is tentative.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:44:57 AM by Traderathome »

Offline Traderathome

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 04:03:02 AM »
Comment:   Possible NZDJPY Short Trade Opportunity

Most recently the MMs have had the price above the half number, possibly filling SM short orders, what with that high activity spike up thru the upper whole number yesterday.  That has given a bearish flavor to subsequent PA.  I have marked in red where I perceive active support.  If price breaks that low, it might be an opportunity to trade this short, possibly down to RDL.

Offline leentjai

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 05:27:27 AM »
I opened and closed part of short trades GBP/AUD  average+37.7 p

Offline Fisher755

• Learning PVSRA
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 05:45:38 AM »

AUDUSD-short

Hi guys.

So, let's start:

TAH, you can use this post to show newbies how not to trade, proving once again that no one is useless, everyone can be used as a bad example.  :D

AUDUSD

Dear Marijan,

try to trade the beginings of a new day, not the ends. I am trying to avoid them. Most of my trades are started 5-30 min after LO and NYO. The PA of a  trend that is continuing or developing is the strongest then.
FO can be deceiving, as we could see on Tah's FS trade yesterday (USDJPY Short). Sometimes PA continues as it is at FO, but many times it reverses when the liquidity of LS comes in.... High impact news days can be an exception.  :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:26:02 AM by Fisher755 »
PVSRA and TVT20 with the Dream team

Offline hansenpranoto

• No War, Make Love.
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 06:58:30 AM »
Quote from: Traderathome link=msg=343297 date=1436839759

Quote from: hansenpranoto date=1436838431 link=msg=343296

Please take caution with your USDJPY long!

Note of the series of notable activity bars all above the half level early in the AS.  Also, take note of the previous up/down notable activity at the half level yesterday.   All this could be a PVSRA sign of Bears loading up shorts.  There has just been a lot of "Effort" for very little "Gain", which is often a clue to weakness, i.e., all that activity might be going into the filling of sell orders, not activity initiated by buyers creating upwards momentum.  And the Trend is rather flat.  I could be wrong.  Have been before.  This could "pop" for you.  Don't let me influence you out.   Just take this other interpretation into consideration and keep watch.

USDJPY - Close Trade.

Perfect lesson for me, thankfully to Prof. Tah. Loss for me, SL hit above 1/4 level for AV -28.2 total loss -56.4 pips.
To rushing for opening position, lack of patience.

:)

Don't remember me for being a good or bad trader...Remember me as a good person, with its defects. :)