collapse

Author Topic: UK Broker  (Read 302 times)

Offline jubal

UK Broker
« on: May 12, 2016, 08:27:38 PM »
Hi.  Im looking for UK based broker to run an EA. I want fully regulated and trustworthy. Any ideas?
If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs.... then you have probably underestimated the seriousness of the situation

Offline xjacks

Re: UK Broker
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:40:49 AM »
I recommend VARIANSE,  a fully regulated broker by FCA with very tight spread and excellent execution speed which is very important for scalpers.

I'm trading with them for months with no issues. You can request post trade report to confirm which liquidity provider accept your order and other details if you are using ECNprime account.

There is 50% discount initial deposit promotion now.
I will appreciate very much if you can sign up by my link: https://application.varianse.com/?wsref=pfrebptk

Offline Trunk

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 02:27:50 PM »
Take a look at Tickmill, they are FCA regulated now.

Offline FXpony

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 01:49:21 PM »
I would add a second thumbs up for VARIANSE!

They are the only broker I have found to actually work with their clients, negotiate well with commissions and offer full transparency from A - Z.

I am running a MAM and have actually been compensated for all of my clients when there has been an excess spread - they dealt with it quickly and customised my feed to remove any LP's who were quoting/filling out of bound prices.

I have been to their offices in London, seen their operation and discussed my requirements face to face which has been refreshing.  That's why I would trust them far more over an offshore broker who has just acquired an 'FCA registration' but has no real presence in the UK.