collapse

Author Topic: Are you earning from trading?  (Read 2404 times)

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
Re: Are you earning from trading?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 06:15:03 AM »
Quote from: Confrontation Girl link=msg=358034 date=1475665234

If a trader want to earn more and more money from forex trade market he will can do that. But to earn more and more money a trader have to work more and have to make a good plan for trading in forex trade market.

The best plan is to trade with good profitable EAs. These require virtually no work compared to manual trading and no extra work as your account balances and lot sizes increase.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »
Quote from: 999cjb link=msg=358073 date=1475817303

Quote from: Confrontation Girl link=msg=358034 date=1475665234

If a trader want to earn more and more money from forex trade market he will can do that. But to earn more and more money a trader have to work more and have to make a good plan for trading in forex trade market.

The best plan is to trade with good profitable EAs. These require virtually no work compared to manual trading and no extra work as your account balances and lot sizes increase.

Sold pound on Hotforex after flash crash today, was an easy profit as some key supports were breached. Anybody made similar guesses?

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 06:18:41 AM »
Earning is never been consistent with every trader. I also make lots of money but not everytime, I earn sometimes, sometimes, I lose. But it is the part of Forex Trading.

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 11:27:08 AM »
Traders are earning with trading but not constant so they are not showing earning proof to anyone. Sometimes they have good luck to earn huge profit while on other hand bad luck with loss.

Offline resistance

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 02:37:19 PM »
Very difficult to making profit consistently in trading, sometime loss has occured and as trader need to accept these risk as part in trading, we will get earning if we can trading with good accurate analysis to determine entry and exit point

Offline equityfx

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 05:02:02 PM »

I am too getting nice income from forex trading. Not fix income but forex earning make me happy it is a good way of making extra earning . All people who are serious trading can make profit from trading they are doing with discipline.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 07:04:42 AM »
You are right traders who trade seriously with discipline and plan it is not difficult for them to make smart earning . I am one of those who are making profit from trading since more than 2 ears. Forex is now my routine work . It not gives me tension it is supporting earning .

Offline parkerbonline

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 12:09:56 PM »
Of course. It's my full income but in my opinion you need capital to succeed in maximizing your hours.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 12:52:59 PM »
Quote from: parkerbonline link=msg=358159 date=1476184196

Of course. It's my full income but in my opinion you need capital to succeed in maximizing your hours.

Forex trading is a hobby for me, where I spend about 3-4 hours daily, analyzing news and economic events together with simple technical patterns like S/R. Such simple strategy together with reliable Hotforex broker allows to earn 10-15% mostly from my $600 deposit.

Offline resistance

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 02:43:49 PM »
Get earning from forex business giving own pleasure in life, because already earned from our work on daily trading, but faced with loss usually will on sadness and disappointed and for real trader will try again usually

Offline DemRuM

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 01:40:58 AM »
Anyone here knows how I can reach Donna? or someone at Donnaforex team? :(

Offline resistance

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2016, 03:40:34 PM »
In trading I am not always making profit, sometime loss occured and making disappointed, but if still can increasing money on account trading although small percent but still better than loss

Offline diamond

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »

Positively saying I am earning from forex trading. In forex we not make same profits in every trade . We can make earning as much we are expert in trading . All is in our hands,no one is responsible for loss.

Offline PapiaKhatunAsha

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 04:00:57 PM »
To be fair, its been very hard thing to do when you talk about consistency, but I have been able to get pretty good results in recent weeks. Its not to do with my own ability but to do with DailyPipsSignal service that I am using, its a Forex Signal Provider, but the best part is its not like the routine signal service you came across, but its very different and how its when you actually use it. I have been riding above 85% accuracy which is not easy to believe, but its where i am enjoying so much.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2016, 07:59:58 PM »
I am earning from Forex trading, but unfortunately I am neither as consistent in my profits as I wish I was, nor do I earn as much as I wish I earned. In other words, there is definitely room for improvement.