collapse

Author Topic: Are you earning from trading?  (Read 2403 times)

Offline iMusingKiMi

Re: Are you earning from trading?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:20 AM »
Quote from: Eliza Abrams link=msg=358280 date=1476730798

I am earning from Forex trading, but unfortunately I am neither as consistent in my profits as I wish I was, nor do I earn as much as I wish I earned. In other words, there is definitely room for improvement.

It took years and years of experience to get into consistent profits in trading no matter what you are trading. Trading can't be taught, it can only lead by someone who is really experience. It still depends on the learner how fast they can cope up. Again, the trader himself has to go through all those days.

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2016, 04:44:40 AM »
Every trader is earning something from forex, fact is that new traders having small earning as they are new to market and dont have much experience. While experienced trader are having nice profit in their pocket.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 04:45:01 AM by Confrontation Girl »

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2016, 10:43:35 AM »
If new traders have any kind of consistent profits albeit small that's still pretty great for them.

Offline resistance

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2016, 02:48:04 PM »
If we can making profit in trading, hence it will giving happiness in minds, but if we get loss in trading usually will felt disappointed and might regret afterall, and as trader only trying to making effort and eventually the result also depending with the market itself

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2016, 04:25:29 PM »
Yeah we need to have patience and we should also trade consistently. A good Demo Practice would be also a good idea, if you get some. These are the basics which are need to earn a good fortune in Forex Trading.

Offline indicator

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2016, 08:24:56 AM »
I am earning but not in very bit amounts. The profit is little and its very difficult for me to keep consistency as my account is little and I often trade with bit lots to lose a big amount.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2016, 04:17:52 PM »

As concern to the earning, I am not satisfied about my earning as I am not achieving my targets but I am hopeful that I will achieve my targets as I am learning it. Forex is good rewarding business and I will be good earner in near future.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2016, 04:19:23 PM »

As concern to the earning, I am not satisfied about my earning as I am not achieving my targets but I am hopeful that I will achieve my targets as I am learning it. Forex is good rewarding business and I will be good earner in near future.

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2016, 05:28:04 AM »
In begin every one has to accept that there is no short way for earning in this business. It takes years to earn more profit with forex. Forex is always going to be profitable if we have positive attitude with it.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2016, 08:24:24 AM »
I agree. Forex is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes a long time to learn to trade and trade well.

Offline equityfx

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2016, 02:14:50 PM »
It happened many times with me that I stop trading for some days then started again . When I had enough funds I do trading . My earning is fluctuating , some times it give me good profit and some days are bad

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 09:22:21 AM »
Quote from: RoiFX link=msg=358730 date=1478162616

Yes, i am earning from this trading. Forex is very good place to earn everyday. You need to learn well to earn from this forex. If you can utilize your forex knowledge then you can shine in forex and earn good profit from this.

Forex is a good place to make money every day, but that only occurs after what is often years of training, stress and losses. A newbie trader should be prepared for that.

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2016, 03:46:53 AM »
i think earning from this market depends on our mind and our strategy, we can earn easily but strong with managed strategy can brings more money to your account.

Offline ichamp

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2016, 07:57:33 PM »
I think not too much but i am earning quite little but regular profits through trading forex and i hope that earning small but consistently is a significant improvement in my earning graph.

Offline indicator

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2016, 04:23:02 AM »
Quote from: Eliza Abrams link=msg=358729 date=1478161464

I agree. Forex is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes a long time to learn to trade and trade well.

Many traders try to earn from the very beginning of their career which is very difficult. A trader has to give quality time in order to become a  good trader and then he can start earning from the market.