collapse

Author Topic: Knowledge, experience or skill.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Neurotic

Re: Knowledge, experience or skill.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 07:25:23 AM »
Quote from: diamond link=msg=358671 date=1478014904

Experience is the most important thing but for getting experienced you need the knowledge of that particular business you are trying to do. So first get knowledge, then you get experienced and finally you will get the skills needed to master that business thoroughly.

Very Well Said. I totally agreed to it. That's quite a nice and simple explanation that you have given. It is very easy to understand for the newbies.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 10:53:51 AM »
Quote from: diamond link=msg=358671 date=1478014904

Experience is the most important thing but for getting experienced you need the knowledge of that particular business you are trying to do. So first get knowledge, then you get experienced and finally you will get the skills needed to master that business thoroughly.

I couldn't agree more. In order to succeed one needs both knowledge and experience, neither is enough by itself.

Offline indicator

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 04:27:40 AM »
All 3 are important but you get to next one when you master its prior one.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 10:17:03 AM »
Not necessarily. It's generally a good idea to develop all three simultaneously.

Offline resistance

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 12:58:15 PM »
Yes all three is important, knowledge will making any trader get easiness to start, experience will making any trader getting more understanding and skill will making any trader become profitable

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 04:11:10 PM »
I choose experience. Because skills and knowledge comes with it if you chose right path to gain experience. I trade with Hotforex for 4 years trying different trading styles and catching any trading opportunity to see if it works. And versatile trading approach is a key for gaining experience fast.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 07:50:00 PM »
Well I think experience consists of gaining knowledge and skills. The more you practice the easier is to trade and trade more profitable.

Offline parkerbonline

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 01:59:09 PM »
I agree with a few people on this thread for sure, all three are definitely important with skill and knowledge deriving from experience.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 07:21:18 AM »
Yeah Knowledge and experience and skills are the three pillars of the Forex Trading and you need to have it all to become successful and you could do that with only good amount of Practice.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
Well, experience and skill cannot be accumulated without practice, I think, so it's mostly a given that is necessary. That said, I agree.

Offline equityfx

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2016, 05:29:41 PM »
Knowledge and experience both make  trader skilled. No one can have skill without getting experience of trading . when experience is good they will do less mistakes in trading. And knowledge is a first step that leads one to get experience.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2016, 02:35:10 PM »
Yeah, they all are very important, thus you need to know that you cannot any of them. Through Practice you can earn experience and knowledge and also develop the skills through it.

Offline valforex

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2016, 10:56:20 PM »
Knowledge

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 06:01:44 AM »
Every concepts has its own value in forex business. Without knowledge and skills we can not start working with this business. And experience give us extra power to handle trade in difficult situation.

Offline resistance

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2016, 12:43:08 PM »
Skill never come instantly when we was born, but with experience we will able to making sharp trading skill, so in my opinion both has relationship, which start with knowledge then experience hence skill will become better with learning