collapse

Author Topic: Patience is money in forex trading.  (Read 624 times)

Online resistance

Re: Patience is money in forex trading.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »
In my experience patience only comes with experience. The more you trade, the more you realize you need to be patient.
Yes sure, as trader will never succes instantly on this field, patience in learning process also very important because sometime failure making trader being angry and can't control emotion properly which sometime leading them to trying revenge in the market

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »
Agree, patience always comes with experience and then only you can set your mind with this business. Forex is all about learning and experiencing new things happens in this market.

Offline brave

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 09:15:26 AM »
Patience is the key to get the success in this business, we should make the decision after having good understanding of the market, we should wait and should not expect the immediate result, never lose the hope, keep control on your nerves in order to get the fruitful result.

Offline pinoytrader

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »
patience is the key, one think this generation dont have, since all the time we are into anything that would generate sudden results, especially youngsters, cant wait hard enough for the RIGHT TIMING i say.

Offline Accountant

• I love to write and share about Forex
    • www.forexsignal.today
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 08:27:32 AM »
Besides patience,  foundation upon which the trading success depends is the mindset and psychology- the way they think and feel the market and the strategies they adopt in the process. Then comes strategies and signal providers, brokers . Everybody has their role, you have to take the decision.    :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:30:36 AM by Accountant »
forexsignal.today shows the efficacy.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 01:26:07 PM »
It happened what typpe of strategy you are using you have to develop qualities to act upon it as patience  is necessary  but in scalping you have to make quick decisions. you cannot delay for a long time .

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 10:32:53 PM »
patience is the key, one think this generation dont have, since all the time we are into anything that would generate sudden results, especially youngsters, cant wait hard enough for the RIGHT TIMING i say.

I don't think that the lack of patience is as much of a problem of the current generation than a problem of young people in general. Younger people, regardless of the generation they belong to, tend to lack patience simply because they lack experience.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 04:54:01 AM »
Patience and Discipline are the keys to become a successful trader. You need to understand that without proper patience and discipline you cannot become successful in Forex.

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 06:04:05 AM »
A trader with Patience and having discipline in his behavior during trading can handle the market more easily compare to a greedy trader. To maintain our feelings during trading is profitable for our earning too.

Online resistance

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2017, 01:20:57 PM »
Make money with forex trading is not instant, required patience and also high dedication in trading, because if any trader want to trow order in the market hence also need patience to waiting movement will hit target or stop loss

Online Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
    • https://my.gbebrokers.com/Redirect?linkID=1931
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2017, 02:12:12 PM »
although I think it is hardly possible to keep the head be patient and having discipline. the human mind is greedy. the more he feels the possiblity the more he wants to have it.

most clients that I see where i say they shall do step by step (especially when they are new), small steps. they do it at the beginning but when they see the profits they increase the volume and over leverage. :(

I mentioned somehwere else here an example with a client. he started with 20k (round about something between 20k and 25k it was). he made profit up to 400k within 3 weeks and that is no lie!! we all thought he might at least withdraw the deposit but no. he continued because he said "he will get the million" and burned the account within the same time, like 3-4 weeks later.
Representative at GBE brokers Ltd.
https://my.gbebrokers.com/Redirect?linkID=1931

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2017, 09:48:01 AM »
Patience is one of the key elements, but it is only the tip of the iceberg, you also have to have solid knowledge so you are not shooting in the dark when it comes to trading. Capital is important as well. In general trading is a complex process combining, understanding of the market, risk management, time and a lot of other factors.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2017, 10:30:15 AM »
Patience is one of the key elements, but it is only the tip of the iceberg, you also have to have solid knowledge so you are not shooting in the dark when it comes to trading. Capital is important as well. In general trading is a complex process combining, understanding of the market, risk management, time and a lot of other factors.

True, having patience is just one, if important, aspect of good forex trading. One needs a lot more than patience to succeed.

Online Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
    • https://my.gbebrokers.com/Redirect?linkID=1931
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2017, 11:58:50 AM »
yeah that's the point at the end. loosing the patience and discipline can also be explained with lack of knowledge. If you have some level of experience in the market, you know that it kills you when you get greedy.
Representative at GBE brokers Ltd.
https://my.gbebrokers.com/Redirect?linkID=1931

* Recent Posts