collapse

Author Topic: How do i get started?  (Read 5895 times)

Offline Earleone

• No pain, no gain
  • VIP
Re: How do i get started?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2015, 10:52:40 AM »
Quote from: plamar link=msg=350278 date=1449744201

Quote from: erik.shaban link=msg=348876 date=1446429967

Use a demo to watch currency trends for a few months before trading.  I pretend like my demo is real money.  Work hard to develop a strategy or find an EA. 

When you make the transition to a live account, use your strategy with small trades.  As I take my account to new heights, I increase my trade size by very small amounts. 

Demo is much different the a real account.
You may see a price movement, but all the rest will differ a lot.
And first of all - emotions. If you think you ready after watching demo a few months, you wrong. It's like to drive a real racing car after training at the children's carts.

I agree for scalping . But if your trading strategy is like f.ex the Sleep well strategy that is in trading journals here on site or trading on higher tf then 1H demo account will give you qte similar results. But on real account  there is other psychological factor for the trader then on demo so if you let feelings control your trades ( not following a strict trading plan) you will get big differences. So dont ignore the psychological factor difference demo / real account . 

Offline hybrid

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 01:32:51 PM »
In real trading we feel much stress than demo we try to control every aspect of trading . When you start trading see your needs and plan trading accordingly. your emotion should be less involved in it . Must see what is market doing this time turn yourself as it says.

Offline growing_mark

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2016, 12:31:41 PM »
I'm a newbie too, I'm learning at babypips and brokerarena and trading demo at the same time

Offline equityfx

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 05:06:19 PM »
New traders can avail many opportunities for learning .As different forums , videos and lectures are on internet  for their help . They have to do much practice on demo to learn trading actually. This practice is important to go to live trading.

Offline diamond

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2016, 05:13:12 PM »

There is much material on internet to learn all about trading . Brokers also provide basic forex education . Along with this forums are also a good source of getting knowledge after it you should trade in demo to have a practical start .

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx
[Yesterday at 03:50:39 PM]

Re: Who is making money in Forex? by equityfx