collapse

Author Topic: Dux Forex  (Read 27418 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Dux Forex
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:07:21 PM »
The seller of Dux Forex contacted me on Skype to tell me about their signal service.

Has anyone traded with Dux Forex? If so, please share your experiences here, or leave your comments.

Visit Dux Forex Website
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
Re: Dux Forex
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 11:12:51 AM »
no live result? and the website looks............ :-[

Offline memo

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 04:45:07 PM »
Their results are on YouTube. They are pretty impressive. I have been tracking their performance for a couple of months and they are overall profitable: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClng6oCG52lyK1OMoGpGn3A

Offline kaas

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 02:40:32 AM »
I'll be signing up with this forex signals service next week. My mailbox has been filled with forex gurus who have suggest them. They seem to be pretty popular. Support was fast. lets see if they are as good as they say. I will look to post my results here even though it will be on their youtube channel.

Offline forexbaby

• Money is NOT the key to happiness.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 08:02:12 AM »
this must be a joke! New members suddenly appear to praise this signal provider!

NO FX LIVE result, NO verified stats and we are suppose to believe! COME ON guys, wake up!

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 09:29:21 AM »
Oh gosh this is like old times....

memo and kas banned.
reason: both are posting from the same IP address.

SELLERS: DO NOT POST FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS and DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ID'S and DISCLOSE WHO YOU ARE (if you are with a seller, or are the seller, say so, we'll allow you to post to answer others / provide info (not ads) no problem)

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline valforex

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 07:07:16 PM »
Website does look tempting. Has anyone tried them yet?

Offline valforex

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »
Ok guys I decided to bite the bullet and give this a try, I signed up for their monthly plan for starts. I signed up on the 9th of December and so far these have been my results after 6 days. So they give 3 take profit points, tp1, tp2 and tp3. I only traded tp1 so in actuality of you used tp2 or 3 you would have made more than double of what I did. But I am a conservative trader. That said, their results are looking good so far. Will post more results soon.

Offline valforex

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 11:06:02 PM »
Ok following up on dux forex signals, we had some accurate signals this week. The GBP/JPY signal actually went to around +75 pips but I exited at their TP1. All of the other trades on my statement were also at TP1. Most of this weeks forex signals went beyond TP2 so you can multiply these results by at least 2 and that was the performance. Definitely impressed. Great find Donna Forex.

Offline valforex

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 04:01:52 AM »
Results are still looking flawless. Every trade so far has been a winner! These are the results from the 28th of NOV to DEC 6TH. I'm not one to praise much but this Dux Forex signals service has gotta be the best around. There is not question about it, results are speaking for themselves. I sure hope these guys stick around for a long time.  ;D

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:04:33 AM by valforex »

Offline dutchie

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
Do I get it right?
Only $47 one time and then you get unlimited signals for unlimited time
No monthly payments!
This is really cheap.......
We should remember that the purpose in price analysis is not to accurately predict the future, but to improve our ability to forecast correctly more often than not.

Offline valforex

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 04:18:38 AM »
Do I get it right?
No monthly payments!

Looks like its $47 per year or $4.99 per month which is still really cheap for what you get. Its cheaper to just get the yearly plan.

Offline dutchie

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 11:37:58 AM »
Do I get it right?
No monthly payments!

Looks like its $47 per year or $4.99 per month which is still really cheap for what you get. Its cheaper to just get the yearly plan.
Where do you see that's a yearly price?
JVZOO shows me "This is a single payment made in U.S. Dollars."
We should remember that the purpose in price analysis is not to accurately predict the future, but to improve our ability to forecast correctly more often than not.

Offline valforex

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2017, 08:47:59 PM »
Its mentioned in the terms at the bottom of the page. If you check the last sentence it says it's valid for a year.

Offline dutchie

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 09:04:44 PM »
Now I found another Dux Forex website:
https://duxforex.com/
They sell signals too.
The same guys? Guess so.
Because websites are linked.