collapse

Author Topic: Forex Fusion  (Read 337 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Forex Fusion
« on: December 18, 2016, 06:41:20 PM »
Ody "odysseus" from our forum has been working on Forex Fusion for some time (at least a couple of years that i know of) and it is now available.

http://www.forexfusion.com

Please leave your feedback if you trade with Forex Fusion. I do want to review this service and will report back my thoughts when i have more info.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
Re: Forex Fusion
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 12:40:41 AM »
Thanks for the intro Donna!

Couple things for my colleagues here at DF:

1) this project *has* taken a couple years to develop. The reason it has taken so long is because, frankly, the factors that truly influence currency strengths ( and trading - and that we can therefore use to analyze our trade decisions) are NOT what we have always been led to believe. It has taken an exhaustive amount of research and testing to build what is presented in Forex Fusion

2) The release is very recent to the public, we have only had a small group of beta testers so far the last few months, and for *only* the next couple weeks (expiry Dec 31 2016) I have a 35% discount coupon that Donna Forex readers can use, good on any Edition of the product. The coupon code to use at checkout is "DONNAFOREX".

3) I will try to answer questions here as time permits - and Donna, I hope, will be fully using and reviewing the flagship product for us all. everyone knows she will give an honest assessment, which is all I would ask for or expect.

4) I realize the one question everyone will hit me with is a myfxbook, and I do expect we will have one eventually. I havent run FF on any "by itself" accounts during my development process other than the performance cited on the website. yes, I realize this will mean some people will not get involved right away, and I am ok with that.  If you trust in my reputation here and elsewhere online and realize there is a money back guarantee anyway, you may go ahead and get started with us now.  If you decide to wait until we have myfxbooks and histories, I certainly wont hold that against anyone - just remember that Forex Fusion is not backtestable by its very nature, it doesnt rely on historical pricings alone.

Having said that, there will eventually *be* trade histories made available as that history builds. The product in its entirety is more than just a buy/sell red dot/blue dot signal. It is software (indicators, templates, dashboards), trade rules, educational media, and a collaborative environment. In my view, having myself spent six figures on mostly worthless materials before doing my own exhaustive research to determine the *true* nature of the forex market (and even worse wasted years of time), the prices are next to nothing.

5) I intend to continue to add trade screencaps and trade videos to the website as time goes by, so go there and sign up to follow us via social media platforms (buttons along the top) if you wish to be kept updated on those.

6) I know everyone really seemed to enjoy it when Donna ran the trade sessions via video livestreams a while back - Im hoping to convince her to do them for Forex Fusion at some future date soon :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 05:11:29 AM by odysseus11 »
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 01:25:19 PM »
I am excited a trusted member is launching a product here. Congrats Ody! I walk through the sites and it is very powerful and tempting. The screen shot of the myfxbook shows amazing results. What caught my attention is the average win 35.3pips over loss 0pip! The site mention day trading so I assume no position carry over for too long which is one I never seen before.

I have many questions in my mind but here are two I like to find out,
1. What is the holding period of these trades? Can you snapshot the "Duration" tab?

2. There are many programs Basic, Pro, Elite and Elite Platinum. I love to start as a Basic but what am I missing with other programs? I am asking in the sense that as a new member why I need more expensive programs to be profitable? Does it give me more profits or less time to study charts?

3. Can you share a video of the trading charts instead of snapshot? A video recording will be more meaningful.

4. Any chance for a trial period? I like to observe other members experience and participation to see if it fits my style.

I really hope this is a product that fits me.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 03:20:39 PM »
Good to see you again!

Thanks for the kind words. Answers to your questions:

1. What is the holding period of these trades? Can you snapshot the "Duration" tab?
Duration was and is a 6-8 hour maximum, yes its day trading with single trades occurring and completed within a major market session. I dont have the graphics for the "duration tab", I didnt build the site myself just supplied some of the data.  I would remind that I will make sure and put up interactive and verified myfxbooks in the future, we just havent reached that step yet, after literally years of research and design having any public face to trading has been last on the list because everyone results will be different anyway.  Having said that I know its what everyone wants to see, which is understandable, and it will happen. Its also possible that some of our early users post their own as well, which would be great, because specific settings in the software can and should be tweaked collaboratively, the work we have done with the project is groundbreaking but is also *conceptual* in some ways, IOW finding the optimal specific settings is something that can and should be tested and researched and collaborated on together as we go.

2. There are many programs Basic, Pro, Elite and Elite Platinum. I love to start as a Basic but what am I missing with other programs? I am asking in the sense that as a new member why I need more expensive programs to be profitable? Does it give me more profits or less time to study charts?
4 editions. most powerful is Elite Platinum. The biggest difference in all 3 higher editions beyond basic is the **dashboards**.  To me the dashboards are key to being able to trade profitably. They let you visually and instantly see the trading opportunities and why. And they have "group alerts" so you dont have to screen watch all day, key for a daytrader. The Elite Platinum has  a dash that will blow your mind, data and information that large trade houses do not even have in as efficient a format.  Elite and Elite Platinum also come with Forex Pro Toolkit a custom version, which to me is mandatory to be a chart trader as a visual trade management tool.
3. Can you share a video of the trading charts instead of snapshot? A video recording will be more meaningful.
Yes, we are working on that. By end of week I expect to have videos up of each Edition, and then will continually post trade videos of the "Elite Platinum Edition", which is what I personally trade with. You might see on the site there is a carousel area that says "trade videos" it will populate over time, only so many hours of the day, and we are adding staff like crazy, but it will happen.

4. Any chance for a trial period? I like to observe other members experience and participation to see if it fits my style.
I dont like trials. In my experience, and I have done this myself as a buyer, when people use a trial they get lazy and dont put any effort into the software.  Forex Fusion takes work to understand the concept, and once you understand the concepts you will realize how powerful it is. But anyone who is looking for red-light sell blue-light buys, they would get lazy on a trial and just not bother.  We spend a lot of time getting people set up and doing training and instruction and ongoing support, I cant do that all for free if someone has a trial.  At least if they make the investment, we make the efforts, and if down the line they feel it isnt a good situation for them, we are happy to refund. If that **is** the case for someone, then they arent cut out to be a manual forex daytrader, because Forex Fusion is the only long-term way to do it profitably I have ever seen.

Online iliosellas

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 04:30:12 PM »
Hello Ody.

I would like to purchase the EA but first I need to see the myfxbook (live, real, Track record verified, Trading Privileges Verified) account so I can analyse trades; will you please post the link here?

Regards,
Ilios Ellas

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 05:00:30 PM »
Hi,
Forex Fusion is **not** an EA.

It is a trading system, software (indicators, templates, dashboards) for MANUAL TRADING.

It is only suitable for people that want to trade manually and be consistently profitable.

We dont have yet a public myFXbook.  People that know me know that I have been a manager of private Forex trading funds for years, but dont yet have public myfxbooks of accounts that have only Forex Fusion trades. Im sure we will have that eventually, you may wish to wait until we do. Keep checking back.