collapse

Author Topic: Axitrader,PFD nz,Global Prime, IC Markets, Darwinex, FXPIG, Tickmill, DirectFX?  (Read 166 times)

Offline Gooney

Getting back into trading again & I am trying find a reputable regulated broker with low spreads(for scalping & long term trades) & minimal slippage. Would any of you traders be able to recommend any from the above mentioned please or any other decent one out there that is not a bucketshop?

I am aware that most brokers are merely wolves in sheep clothing.. I have gone to look at reviews on most brokers and they all seem to have reviews that make me want to avoid trading completely.

Well, here is hoping I can get some good advice or recommendation from some of you on this forum. :)

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
I can't speak for many of these, but i've recently opened an IC Markets account and am having a good experience so far - nice trading conditions.
Global Prime has a good reputation amongst people i speak to, as does FXPig although i've not heard much about them very recently.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline Gooney

I can't speak for many of these, but i've recently opened an IC Markets account and am having a good experience so far - nice trading conditions.
Global Prime has a good reputation amongst people i speak to, as does FXPig although i've not heard much about them very recently.

Thanks for the response. Yea, it is not easy trying to figure out which broker to trade with. I have heard good things about FXPIG, Global Prime and Axitrader. When I compare their spreads on Myfxbook, I find Tickmill and Darwinex to have the lowest spreads. FXPIG spreads seem to be the highest out of these bunch and the other issue with FXPIG is that they are based in Vanuatu with their regulations. I have no idea how the Vanuatu regulations compare with the FCA or ASIC etc..

Have you traded with either of these brokers before?

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
    • FXPIG 'Where Traders Come to Win'
Gooney,

I do not like to post in threads when we are being directly compared to other brokers, as I like clients to make up their own minds, BUT it helps to have the correct information to compare. The spreads on myfxbook are for our MPA feed.. which does have higher spreads, our SPA feed however, does not. You can compare the two feeds here: https://fxpig.com/research

As far as VU is concerned... yes it is not on the same level as the FCA or the ASIC. And I could go on for days about my personal views on regulations and regulatory authorities, BUT I will let you read a recent blog post I made regarding the move to VU so you can create your own opinion on the matter; https://fxpig.com/blog/news/1356-why-vanuatu/

Cheers
skype. fxpig.kevin

Offline Trunk

My best pick out of those mentioned as they are FCA regulated, spreads comparisons also shows advantage on their side. Basically safety and spreads are two filters I sort out brokers with.