collapse

Author Topic: New section: Trading Rebates  (Read 58 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
New section: Trading Rebates
« on: December 21, 2016, 08:01:02 AM »
DonnaForex is now working together with Jon Pearce (who most of the regulars here will know) to give you access to cash back on your trades. I'm very pleased to finally be working with Jon, who really knows his stuff with regards to the huge range of broker options out there.

When you sign up to a broker and follow the instructions on the forum, you will have access to cash back rebates on all of your trades. These can be paid out in several forms, usually via either direct cash payments to you or via credit to your broker account - this will vary depending on your broker. These can add up to surprisingly large sums, especially if you are a high frequency trader.

If you sign up via our forum instructions, not only will you get the full rebates but you'll get support from Jon Pearce and myself and you'll also be helping keep our forum open as we get a small commission from referrals.

If you have any questions or need to talk to myself or Jon feel free to contact us via PM, create a forum post, or email myself (admin@donnaforex.com) or Jon (support@hftgroupfx.com)

- Donna
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx
[Yesterday at 03:50:39 PM]

Re: Who is making money in Forex? by equityfx