collapse

Author Topic: TulipFX is back!  (Read 1716 times)

Offline aagarcia

• VIP
TulipFX is back!
« on: January 01, 2017, 06:15:28 AM »
Just FYI. The makers of Kangaroo EA have returned. The team has re-opened. I purchased Rocket. We'll see.....
http://tulipfx.com
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:27:17 PM by aagarcia »

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
Re: TulipFX is back!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:02:51 PM »
This EA looks promising. I'm sure the price will rocket once it shows some performance.

Offline aheart

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 01:57:32 PM »
Just FYI. The makers of Kangaroo EA have returned. The team has re-opened. I purchased Rocket. We'll see.....

I hope they have alternative payment system like PayPal etc,so far  there's no way buying your EA using G2A payment system . Cheers
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:05:31 PM by aheart »

Offline ichfunktion

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 03:47:30 PM »

I hope they have alternative payment system like PayPal etc,so far  there's no way buying your EA using G2A payment system . Cheers

Why is G2A for you a no-go? (G2A offers to pay with Paypal, credit card, Skrill and many more)
It was the first time that I have seen G2A, but offering PayPal reduced the risk from my perspective (for the payment process itself - the vendor does not offer a refund therefore this is the only thing which I was looking for)

Offline petermatt

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 09:27:00 PM »
No verified Myfxbook for any of the EAs and indeed the Myfxbook results they do show for their Alpha 'testing' systems which they claim a Real accounts are not verified (no Broker info) and their Open trades are hidden.
This Vendor has already burnt their old client base (Lifetime licence - my behind). $600 and no refund - nice one.

Offline reinerh

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 12:55:22 AM »

how many live demo accounts is one license good for ??

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 02:36:00 PM »
The owner of TulipFX is back on the forum to answer questions and comments.... welcome back Tulip.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline petersurrey

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 08:33:59 PM »
This and another heavily promoted marti system uses huge leverage ( 2+ lots per 1K or 200 x leverage)  ) to achieve the stellar results to date. Marti systems always come at a cost, and this one carries the risk that any increased volatility around the trading time could leave you seriously out of pocket. The other thing to note is that because so many trades are closed together ( 33 positions in one October trade)  any slippage will seriously impact results during low liquidity Asian sessions..

Offline CanadianPsycho

• Free markets are sexy
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 09:20:27 PM »
It's fun to run so far, (won't trade again until the 10th) but petersurrey is right. The risk settings should be extremely conservative, and profits should be withdrawn regularly. If you're trying to use it as an account doubler or something, I'd let it loose on expendable funds and try not to look at it for a while haha.

Offline TulipFX

• Commercial Member
  • By traders, for traders.
    • TulipFX
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 10:41:47 PM »
Thank you aagarcia for starting this thread. Thank you Donna for welcoming. We will certainly keep an eye on the thread and pitch in when we feel it's useful or necessary.

We are happy to be back in retail FX. TulipFX is now owned by Carlington Corporation NV and managed by Alexander (Sander) and Tjalling. Within the team there currently is room for additional talented professionals who want to help grow our company.

Our efforts are focused on delivering trade systems which offer a good ratio between performance and risk, while we distinguish between high-risk and low-risk systems. In this way, we both serve the conservative and the more aggressive type traders. 

Our current offer consists of three systems with a few more in the pipeline. JuiceFX and Rocket are based on automated trading and Kingfisher delivers trade signals from a manual trader. You can find details regarding these systems on http://tulipfx.com. You are also able to download the white papers by subscribing to our newsletter. The white papers explain quite a bit about the trade logic, risk and expected performance.

The LAB section of our website is a showcase of products we work on and have all potential to become commercially available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@tulipfx.com. We have employed a support ticket system which allows us to deliver high quality support.

Let me go over some posts from above.

@ aheart:
We chose G2A PAY as payment service provider since they value safety and security of the payment process. In fact, it's one of their unique selling points. In practice, however, we noticed several customers experienced problems and the level of support G2A PAY offered them appeared to be a bit disappointing and not up to our standards. Therefore, we are currently investigating and preparing to switch to another payment service provider.

@ ichfunction:
We do offer refunds. Our Refund Policy can be found here http://tulipfx.com/terms-conditions/
Our refund policy is based on the principle that a customer has performed research and understands how our systems will perform. For example, if one decides to buy JuiceFX, we assume he or she has read the white paper, reviewed the stats on Myfxbook, etc. In short, we assume every trader does his/her due diligence thoroughly. When a customer decides to buy JuiceFX, we offer a refund if the customer runs into unsolvable technical issues. We do not want to offer a refund because the customer has suddenly changed his/her mind or failed to do the proper research.

To go short, we target professional traders who do their research, commit and trade responsibly. Hopping from system to system is not going to deliver any profitability.

@ petermatt
All three systems we offer are displayed at MyFXBook as verified real money accounts. I am not sure why you state different.

If you want to see how our systems trade, just go to MyFXBook, select the Browser tab in the Trading window, select the correct currency pair and past trades will be plotted on the chart.

Alpha Strategies which is shown on MyFXBook is traded on demo accounts. We had the accounts verified today.

I have just added our real money live account for Alpha Strategies_1 to MyFXBook which has been traded since mid November.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TulipFX

@reinerh
A license is valid for one demo account or one real account.

Best wishes to everybody for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017

TulipFX team,
Tjalling & Alexander
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 10:47:27 PM by TulipFX »

Offline reinerh

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 03:40:28 PM »
hi tulip,

any idea when will alpha will be released ??

thats an interesting strategy for sure looking at dd vs gains. seems to be a cross currency strategy of sorts. hi resource intensive to run is my best guess.

sure looking mighty good so far.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:44:31 PM by reinerh »

Offline TulipFX

• Commercial Member
    • TulipFX
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »
Thanks, we are very happy with Alpha Strategies and all our tests show very stable and consistent gains with low draw down.

We hope to release soon, but no set date yet. Our to do list is long at the moment.

Best is to signup for our newsletter and you'll be the first to know when we have more details on Alpha Strategies, such as white papers, release dates etc.

Cheers,

Sander.

Offline petermatt

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 09:11:45 PM »

@ petermatt
All three systems we offer are displayed at MyFXBook as verified real money accounts. I am not sure why you state different.

Alpha Strategies which is shown on MyFXBook is traded on demo accounts. We had the accounts verified today.

I have just added our real money live account for Alpha Strategies_1 to MyFXBook which has been traded since mid November.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TulipFX

TulipFX team,
Tjalling & Alexander

See attached

Offline TulipFX

• Commercial Member
    • TulipFX
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 10:08:00 PM »
Indeed petermatt, I saw that today. It wasn't like that before and I have sent a message to Ethan from MyFXBook to ask for the reason and a solution. I think it will be back to normal soon.
Tjalling

Offline nck

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2017, 11:16:48 PM »
No verified Myfxbook for any of the EAs and indeed the Myfxbook results they do show for their Alpha 'testing' systems which they claim a Real accounts are not verified (no Broker info) and their Open trades are hidden.
This Vendor has already burnt their old client base (Lifetime licence - my behind). $600 and no refund - nice one.

agree ,stupid martingale again ,too many of those suckers

* Recent Posts