collapse

Author Topic: New: FAPTurbo 3.0  (Read 1764 times)

Offline ichfunktion

Re: New: FAPTurbo 3.0
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 09:22:22 PM »
I'm running the FAPTLT (long term) on EURUSD as recommended.
Also,
Strategy setting 4 (MTS + Flash) on the suggested pairs EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF all on default settings.

This is high risk, they do recommend a $1k minimum for running back MTS and Flash. You can run either one or the other, and you can also reduce the amount of trades Flash opens (it is 2 by default) if you want to make it safer. I see FAPT as very high risk, my plan would be to recover my $500 fairly early on, as with previous FAPT's and then have fun with the 'free' money.

I fully agree with your risk estimation and therefore I set up only a 500Euro Account on the second recommended broker to give us all the chance to compare the behavior.

Here is the link:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ichfunktion/fapt3/1924048

Settings:
FAPTLT (long term) on EURUSD
Strategy setting 4 (MTS + Flash) on the suggested pairs EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF all on default settings with the exception of reduction the Flash trades to 1 (as recommended by Mike in one post here also)

So far the results are not very impressive - including the open trades there is a minus up to now.

Offline ichfunktion

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 09:23:53 PM »
My account is doing ok. Started with $1034 plus a fxchoice bonus of $258 and i'm up approx $380. Running on default fixed lots as suggested in manual.

Please provide more details about the pairs and which settings you are using.
My fxchoice account has no gain so far (if I include the open trades) - if you compare m results with your account -->where is the difference?

Offline Ron

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2017, 01:29:37 AM »
eu/us, gbp/chf, us/cad, eu/chf & btcusd. These were recommended pairs from ft3 support. Strategy 4, 0.02 lots on all pairs except btcusd which has 2.0 lots and reduced flash to 1.0 as recommended.

ron

Offline ichfunktion

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2017, 09:25:41 PM »
eu/us, gbp/chf, us/cad, eu/chf & btcusd. These were recommended pairs from ft3 support. Strategy 4, 0.02 lots on all pairs except btcusd which has 2.0 lots and reduced flash to 1.0 as recommended.

ron

This is interesting - if I reduce my trades to this pairs I will be also profitable, but I does not trade BTCUSD yer, as it is recommended only if the balance is at least 1000$
Can you share how the profit distribute over these pairs?

What I'm disappointing is that the information about the recommended pairs are not part of the documentation. I send now also a request to the support and let us see which pairs will be recommended.

* Recent Posts