collapse

Author Topic: Website owners / Sellers: Participate on DFX, read this!  (Read 146 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Website owners / Sellers: Participate on DFX, read this!
« on: January 03, 2017, 02:56:16 PM »
This post is for sellers only, if you have something to share which is completely free, perhaps an EA or indicator you created yourself and just want to post on the forum, then ignore this - this info is for people who are selling something, or intend to sell something after a free trial. For everyone else, just go ahead and share freely on the forum, our members will be grateful!

Sellers:

If you have an EA, indicator, signal, or anything else you'd like to share with the forum, please contact me for a proper introduction to the forum. I will create a forum topic for you and from there you will be able to post information, answer questions, etc.

A few points to note:

1. You must have a URL (domain name) of your own. No domain names like "brilliantrobot.blogspot.com" or "greatEA.wordpress.com". Domains are not expensive or hard to implement and are a bare minimum requirement for an online business.

2. We do not remove negative opinions. Be prepared for positive AND negative posts. You can respond as you wish to these. I'd recommend remaining calm and addressing each point that our members raise - for instance, if they criticise your lack of myfxbook stats, explain exactly why you have none, or set one up for us to look at! If negative posts become personal or are posted from competitors we will remove them - I do keep a look out for this which happens rarely. I can help mediate privately between yourself and customers if you need help resolving an issue.

3. No posting of banners or copy/paste marketing within topics. If you have a special offer or promotion you can include the information within part of a normal post in a 'chat' style format, again NO Copy/paste marketing. Promos may be removed from the forum at any time if I feel you are overstepping the rules and abusing our forum. I do want our members to have the opportunity to get access to your promos but they must be in keeping with the forum environment and not simply loud ads.

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline nwboater

Re: Website owners / Sellers: Participate on DFX, read this!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:27:27 PM »
Hi Donna,

How do you feel about a vendor who will not answer most questions or complaints and instead constantly directs you to his web site to ask the same question?

Thanks,
Rod
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:40:59 PM by nwboater »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 03:50:47 PM »
That's not good, Rod. I think some people just suck at customer service. It's hard to tell sometimes if you have a genius coder/developer who just doesn't know how to do support (very common amongst very technical people/coder types), or if you have someone who sucks all round. To top it off, traders are often have a tendency to be 'always right' even when they are wrong ;D

If they otherwise have a great product it's probably better to seek out help from fellow forum members. Or, follow what he asks for, go to his website, then get back to him again when you still don't have the answer and keep going round in circles til he gets the message (or not).

If you have a serious complaint about a seller or they are not honouring their own refund policies, you can always drop me a note and i'll see if i can help resolve it on your behalf - happy to do this for any of our members.

admin@donnaforex.com
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.<br>If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline nwboater

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
Thanks very much for your prompt response Donna.

At his point I am not a customer and probably never will be owing to the vendors attitude and lack of verified FxBook.

I have posted in the thread that he should be involved in some dialog and answer questions in the thread instead of directing people to his website for answers. I feel that he is not honoring the purpose of this Forum and is only trying to use it for free advertising.

This is the thread:  http://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19239.msg360150#msg360150

And here is my latest post there:  http://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19239.msg361195#msg361195

Cheers,
Rod

Offline Forex ReBorn

• ForexReBorn.com
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 07:17:06 PM »
Thank you for this update Donna. Happy New Year.