collapse

Author Topic: New: FAPTurbo 3.0  (Read 1929 times)

Online ichfunktion

Re: New: FAPTurbo 3.0
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 09:22:22 PM »
I'm running the FAPTLT (long term) on EURUSD as recommended.
Also,
Strategy setting 4 (MTS + Flash) on the suggested pairs EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF all on default settings.

This is high risk, they do recommend a $1k minimum for running back MTS and Flash. You can run either one or the other, and you can also reduce the amount of trades Flash opens (it is 2 by default) if you want to make it safer. I see FAPT as very high risk, my plan would be to recover my $500 fairly early on, as with previous FAPT's and then have fun with the 'free' money.

I fully agree with your risk estimation and therefore I set up only a 500Euro Account on the second recommended broker to give us all the chance to compare the behavior.

Here is the link:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ichfunktion/fapt3/1924048

Settings:
FAPTLT (long term) on EURUSD
Strategy setting 4 (MTS + Flash) on the suggested pairs EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF all on default settings with the exception of reduction the Flash trades to 1 (as recommended by Mike in one post here also)

So far the results are not very impressive - including the open trades there is a minus up to now.

Online ichfunktion

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 09:23:53 PM »
My account is doing ok. Started with $1034 plus a fxchoice bonus of $258 and i'm up approx $380. Running on default fixed lots as suggested in manual.

Please provide more details about the pairs and which settings you are using.
My fxchoice account has no gain so far (if I include the open trades) - if you compare m results with your account -->where is the difference?

Online Ron

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2017, 01:29:37 AM »
eu/us, gbp/chf, us/cad, eu/chf & btcusd. These were recommended pairs from ft3 support. Strategy 4, 0.02 lots on all pairs except btcusd which has 2.0 lots and reduced flash to 1.0 as recommended.

ron

Online ichfunktion

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2017, 09:25:41 PM »
eu/us, gbp/chf, us/cad, eu/chf & btcusd. These were recommended pairs from ft3 support. Strategy 4, 0.02 lots on all pairs except btcusd which has 2.0 lots and reduced flash to 1.0 as recommended.

ron

This is interesting - if I reduce my trades to this pairs I will be also profitable, but I does not trade BTCUSD yer, as it is recommended only if the balance is at least 1000$
Can you share how the profit distribute over these pairs?

What I'm disappointing is that the information about the recommended pairs are not part of the documentation. I send now also a request to the support and let us see which pairs will be recommended.

Offline FapturboTech

« Reply #49 on: Yesterday at 05:58:04 AM »
Hello everyone, we are from FapTurbo Tech support and would like to share a few details about FapTurbo3's latest results, as well as clear up a few doubts and misconceptions about this new version. Y'all know that FAPT3 is a mixed bag of strategies, with its Medium-Term strategy + Flash (this is the default combo mode), it also has the legacy Scalper mode as well as the original FAP-LT (long-term strategy). For best results on a $1000 account, we recommend you trade the default Combo mode across the best pairs mentioned below + MT/Scalp on Bitcoin + the updated Scalper on EURUSD (we will be adding new Scalper settings for the remaining pairs soon)

Timeframes don't matter when you're trading in most of the robot's modes (expect for FAP-LT which works strictly on EURUSD,m1). To answer Ron and ichfunktion: The best pairs are currently BITCOIN, EURUSD, GBPCHF and USDCAD (you could also add either EURCHF or USDCHF, but not both of them!). EURGBP initially showed great results on its backtests since 2010, however ever since the Brexit, that pair has gone off the cliff (and not in a good way), so we dont regard it to be a safe pair from the latter half of 2016 onwards.

The FAPT3 robot by default is allowed to open only one MT/Scalp position per pair (@ 0.02lots) + 2 Flash trades per pair (@ 0.01lots).. this is medium-risk and good for accounts between $2k to $5k. Now depending on your account size, you will have to modify the robot to trade more conservatively: For accounts that are less than $500, we usually do NOT recommend trading with Flash, because even though Flash can be HIGHLY profitable, it is also risky for small accounts.. so the simplest thing to do is simply trade with the MT/Scalp mode across the pairs, so all you have to do is switch the UseStrategy parameter to 1 instead of the default 4 (1 restricts the robot to MTS mode only). And reduce the MTScalp_Lot sizes to 0.01 instead of 0.02

For accounts that are between $500-$2000, there are a couple of ways by which you can force the robot to trade safely especially on Flash. In mode 4, scroll down till you find the Flash_TradeLimit parameter and reduce it to 1 AND change the Flash_TakeProfit2 value to 0 instead of -1 (this will force the robot to open only ONE trade per valid entry). This would be fairly safe for the above account size and is just the right balance of risk versus profit for such account sizes.

For accounts that are atleast $2k and above, you can safely run the robot with its default combo settings (although you always have the flexibility to increase the number of Flash trades per pair, provided your account is large enough to handle it!)

Bitcoin works only in MTS or Scalper mode, you cannot run Flash on it, so modes 3 and 4 are not allowed, only 1 (MTS) or 2 (Scalper). It has proved to be the 'hero' amongst all the pairs, especially with its recent upsurge this month.

We are attaching a statement of the latest results from one of our forward-testing accounts, on which we are running FAPT3 with aggressive settings (the full detailed statement can be found on our main fapturbo3.com webpage). As you can see, from the beginning of this month Jan 2017, we gained profits +$3800 across all pairs, though the majority of the larger profits came from Bitcoin MTS and Flash on other pairs. This exceeds the kind of results that we have ever experienced with any of our previous FAPT versions, and we hope you see the profit potential that FAPT3 has to offer you as well.

If you are running FAPT3 and require any support, please email us at techsupport@fapturbo3.com (please do not post support requests here).

Happy trading and have a great profitable year ahead!
FAPT Tech team

* Recent Posts