collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 707691 times)

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 12:26:54 PM »
The reults look good and slow/steady is fine by me

"This account was one of the first I started for EZE008 on EURUSD. The TP is 60 and the SL is 300. I have not bothered to modify this but on other accounts I am preferring TP of 70 to 100 and SL of 250."

Any chance you could post a link to a live forward test with an account setup to TP 70-100 and SL 250
There are plenty EA's available with a high strike rate and a risk ratio 6:1 such as Euroblaster which trades much more frequently so can you also post some long term backtests with both settings to see how often the SL'S are hit.
Thanks

I have set up another link at http://999cjb.mt4live.com/ which is a micro account running 4 x EZE008. Pairs are EURCHF (TP=90 SL=250) EURUSD (TP=70 SL=250) CHFJPY (TP=90 SL=210) & EURJPY (TP=90 SL=250). Equity curve looks odd because I put another deposit in. You will see when I did this by the increase in lot sizes.

There is one small loss in May because I was on holiday for the week and wanted to close the hanging trade. It would have finished in profit otherwise.

Offline SandyW

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 01:11:00 PM »
Hi 999cjb,

Wasn't too impressed at first but now you are getting my attention!  Would be keen to sign up when you give the word.
Without dupes there would be no scammers.

Offline CAJUN

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 09:14:34 PM »
Hey 999, what broker are you using, very impressive. How well do you think it would trade with Forex.com/uk
Do you foresee your membership ever going up?
Do you have free lifetime updates?
Can the TP and SL be set manually?
Is this ea compatible with other ea's running on the same account?

If i join now and start running 008 will the upgrade to 016 be free for members?

You also have got my attention:
CAJUN
"The return (OF) you money is more important than the return (ON) your money!"

Offline jamesfrance

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 09:35:39 PM »
The reults look good and slow/steady is fine by me

"This account was one of the first I started for EZE008 on EURUSD. The TP is 60 and the SL is 300. I have not bothered to modify this but on other accounts I am preferring TP of 70 to 100 and SL of 250."

Any chance you could post a link to a live forward test with an account setup to TP 70-100 and SL 250
There are plenty EA's available with a high strike rate and a risk ratio 6:1 such as Euroblaster which trades much more frequently so can you also post some long term backtests with both settings to see how often the SL'S are hit.
Thanks

I have set up another link at http://999cjb.mt4live.com/ which is a micro account running 4 x EZE008. Pairs are EURCHF (TP=90 SL=250) EURUSD (TP=70 SL=250) CHFJPY (TP=90 SL=210) & EURJPY (TP=90 SL=250). Equity curve looks odd because I put another deposit in. You will see when I did this by the increase in lot sizes.

There is one small loss in May because I was on holiday for the week and wanted to close the hanging trade. It would have finished in profit otherwise.

Now that looks promising

Offline Chip4Pips

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »
You have my full attention, as well.

Excellent multi-currency results. Looking forward to more details.

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 07:55:08 AM »
Hey 999, what broker are you using, very impressive. How well do you think it would trade with Forex.com/uk
Do you foresee your membership ever going up?
Do you have free lifetime updates?
Can the TP and SL be set manually?
Is this ea compatible with other ea's running on the same account?

If i join now and start running 008 will the upgrade to 016 be free for members?

You also have got my attention:
CAJUN

I use 18 live broker accounts for EZE008 and am up to 5 live accounts for EZE016. These run with my own money as I will not sell a product which does not work for me. We have withdrawn our previous product (EZE007) as it was not profitable enough although I still run 2 EZE007 EAs.

Forex.com is the broker used for my mt4stats account.

Membership. The price will not go up in the forseeable future. We hope to increase the number of members substantially by being truthful, straightforward and helpful while working hard to improve the quality and effectiveness of our EAs. We have the staff and software ready to handle membership increases.

Once you have purchased an EzeFX EA (even any free EAs offered) it will be supported for as long as necessary.

EZE008 has about 40 user configurable settings, all of which are detailed in the manual. These include TP and SL.

EZE008 controls its trades by magic number and should not affect other well behaved EAs on the same account. I run EZE008 with Fapturbo with no problems. EZE016 uses up to 18 magic numbers and is also running with Fapturbo.

You can join now for an initial payment but if you wait for our offer, an initial payment may not be necessary. EZE016 will not be free for members. Although originally based on EZE008, it is being developed separately and is already very powerful.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:58:55 AM by 999cjb »

Offline CAJUN

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 10:01:44 AM »
Thanks 999, very well explained. Will you notify us on this thread when the 016 and your offer will be available? Do you have a set date for the launch of 016?
I also run FT, that is why i had concerns of running on the same account, i did not want to open another account.

Oh, one more question? Do you give Senior Citizen discounts?  ;D

CAJUN
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:06:05 AM by CAJUN »
"The return (OF) you money is more important than the return (ON) your money!"

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 10:07:42 AM »
Thanks 999, very well explained. Will you notify us on this thread when the 016 and your offer will be available? Do you have a set date for the launch of 016?
I also run FT, that is why i had concerns of running on the same account, i did not want to open another account.

CAJUN

Yes. When the offer is online I'll post here. EZE016 will go on sale when we have at least one currency pair that runs to our satisfaction. EZE EAs will only be available to EzeFX members.

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 10:13:02 AM »
999cjb

Will wait on the offer,

Just one criticism, All these E numbers are a bit confusing

My first EA was EZE001. As I developed each new EA I just added 1. I prefer numbers to letters. My first programs were written in binary, then progress enabled us to use octal. I remember a command "20000000000636" which meant go to location 636. Those were the days!  :)

Offline richdad711

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 05:47:02 AM »
999cjb

Will wait on the offer,

Just one criticism, All these E numbers are a bit confusing

My first EA was EZE001. As I developed each new EA I just added 1. I prefer numbers to letters. My first programs were written in binary, then progress enabled us to use octal. I remember a command "20000000000636" which meant go to location 636. Those were the days!  :)

it could have been very difficult if you are using the "assembly" language

anyway, will wait patiently for the offer and pretty impressive stats

Offline Mr Hector

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 12:27:38 PM »
I'm glad I brought this one to everyone's attention.  Like I said in the first post, seems very honest and down to earth.  I've never seen a vendor give a completely free trial before to evaluate the product.

Looking forward to the trial 999.  Thanks.

What are the trading hours of the EA?

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 12:51:36 PM »
I'm glad I brought this one to everyone's attention.  Like I said in the first post, seems very honest and down to earth.  I've never seen a vendor give a completely free trial before to evaluate the product.

Looking forward to the trial 999.  Thanks.

What are the trading hours of the EA?

We are looking at setting up the offer to DF members now. This will be by way of a coupon code. But because of the way the software works for subscriptions, it may not be possible for the first month to be completely free. You may have to pay $1 to get started. As part of the offer, you will be able to get all your subscription money back for up to 60 days after joining if you do not want to continue with EzeFX.

Our recommended EZE008 settings start from 15:00 GMT and end by 20:00 GMT. But these settings are controlled by the user. EZE016 trades around the clock.

While EZE008 will be free to EzeFX members, please do not join expecting to get EZE016 free as there will be a charge which is not yet finalised.

Also, we are having backtesting problems with EZE016 in that when running "full bore" with between 6 and 18 concurrent trades, profitability drops. We think this is because the time taken to process the code in these circumstances may exceed one tick and this can lead to some ticks being missed. If fixing this requires a partial code rewrite, it will delay the EZE016 release date. 

Offline richdad711

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 01:09:28 PM »
well $1 is not bad either for a start, let's keep the ball rolling then triple 9...

Offline Mr Hector

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 03:58:37 PM »
15 - 20 GMT suits my trading perfectly. 

What is the maximum open trades EZE008 can have at any one time?

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »
15 - 20 GMT suits my trading perfectly. 

What is the maximum open trades EZE008 can have at any one time?

One trade at a time. I often run 4 or more different currency pairs with EZE008 on one broker though. But it's your choice.