collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 710390 times)

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #4710 on: January 04, 2017, 05:18:21 PM »
Looking forward to 2017 trading!!!   I really don't have a useful end of the year report, but I feel it WOULD have been good.  Except.....  in June I used an incorrect input on one of the ea's and blew an account, and then in September one of my brokers decided to "quit" and I had to close all my pending trades for losses before transferring my remaining funds. HOWEVER, at that earlier point in June I was up 38.86% so that's the reason for my high hopes. I hope others will jump on the bandwagon, and post some results so we won't be depending on Cabash and Lonewolf and a few others to encourage us with their gains.  Of course,  I can't even imagine what this year holds for the market, and with the world, after our recent election.
Ed

Offline dutchie

« Reply #4711 on: January 05, 2017, 09:17:16 PM »
You can see a couple of my EZE accounts (the ones running with EZE074, 075, 075, 077 an 083) in MYFXbook link
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexdutchie
We should remember that the purpose in price analysis is not to accurately predict the future, but to improve our ability to forecast correctly more often than not.

Offline nck

« Reply #4712 on: January 05, 2017, 11:07:57 PM »
is there a way to cut the risk by half?

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4713 on: January 06, 2017, 10:59:09 AM »
Hi everyone. I just become ezefx member. Can anyone recommend an solid setup mix runing an 50k - 100K EUR account ? I want low risk setup on long term with yearly return between 15-25%. Any recommendation will be apreciated.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:04:47 AM by El_KaPpa »

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
« Reply #4714 on: January 06, 2017, 02:38:20 PM »
Boy, you're in the NCK of time. You too, Papa.  If you read the member's page on each of the ea's there is usually some info regarding risk settings, and a warning about not taking too much of it. I must admit that I have not read them closely. I envy your plan, KaPpa, to earn "only" 15-25%. Perhaps unfortunately, I'm more greedy than you.

In a week or so Chris will be back home to Great Britain with the queen and can respond to any specific questions that you send through the member's enquiry. If you wish, and if you have the time, you might want to leaf through a few (dozen) pages of these replies. You might get some insight or generate a question or two.

Sorry I am not the example you are looking for.
Ed

Offline studavis

« Reply #4715 on: January 06, 2017, 11:02:46 PM »

Hi nck - halving the risk is easy and depends on how much capital you have in your account and the risk/aggression setting you us on the EA

The way I understand it Chris recommends 10,000 units of currency per robot depending on the account type so 10,000 in a cent account is $100, $1,000 in a mini account and $10,000 in a standard account

Basically if you have $100 in  a cent account running one EA at risk 1 your risk is 1

To halve the risk you would have $200 in a cent account running one EA at risk 1 making your risk 0.5

You just need to extrapolate those numbers to your situation to work out your risk setting

Hope that helps but if anyone else can clarify it may be helpful

Offline studavis

« Reply #4716 on: January 06, 2017, 11:17:43 PM »
I'll post my results here to keep Ed's motivation going!

I have now moved over to a standard account which is slightly underfunded with AUD8.1k running 074 USD/JPY only at risk 0 or 0.1 flat lot sizing for now

gain for the week is 2.38% or $189.42

drawdown currently at 1.5%

Online lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #4717 on: January 07, 2017, 12:00:00 AM »

Hi nck - halving the risk is easy and depends on how much capital you have in your account and the risk/aggression setting you us on the EA

The way I understand it Chris recommends 10,000 units of currency per robot depending on the account type so 10,000 in a cent account is $100, $1,000 in a mini account and $10,000 in a standard account

Basically if you have $100 in  a cent account running one EA at risk 1 your risk is 1

To halve the risk you would have $200 in a cent account running one EA at risk 1 making your risk 0.5

You just need to extrapolate those numbers to your situation to work out your risk setting

Hope that helps but if anyone else can clarify it may be helpful

Be sure to look at the backtests so you can see what "standard" risk will bring in DD and work from there.

Offline alaali

« Reply #4718 on: January 07, 2017, 07:15:56 AM »
For me I am using EZE074 on EURJPY and USDJPY.

After trying the other EAs I came to a conclusion that the others are good for mid to long term investment. but if you want a short to mid results EZE074 is the best.

Last week I used almost 6 times the recommended risk and it was doing good, However as we should not relay on the good weeks/months I switched the risk back to 1.5 per pair and I have extra fund if need to intervene.

I am expecting something between 5-10%. Planning to switch to a standard account as soon as I have extra cash on the side on my bank account.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4719 on: January 07, 2017, 01:34:29 PM »

Whats the recommended risk ?

After trying the other EAs I came to a conclusion that the others are good for mid to long term investment. but if you want a short to mid results EZE074 is the best.

Last week I used almost 6 times the recommended risk and it was doing good, However as we should not relay on the good weeks/months I switched the risk back to 1.5 per pair and I have extra fund if need to intervene.

I am expecting something between 5-10%. Planning to switch to a standard account as soon as I have extra cash on the side on my bank account.

Offline alaali

« Reply #4720 on: January 07, 2017, 01:36:36 PM »
For each pair at least $100 in micro accounts or $10000 in standard accounts.

Whats the recommended risk ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4721 on: January 07, 2017, 09:09:07 PM »
NOTICE TO MEMBERS
==============

As you know we are in the process of updating a number of aspects of our websites to make them easier to understand and use for both members and prospective members.

In order to accomplish this it is necessary to change major aspects of the member accessible pages and for a few weeks we expect to have issues with the member site in particular where members may not be able to gain access to parts of the site.

Unfortunately, due to this there will be no member updates either this weekend or next weekend but we hope to publish a general update in about ten days time.

Members who have run EZEinstall and have our latest software will still be able to run this software into February by which time we expect the member site to be fully operational again,

We apologise to members who may be affected by the above situation. If you are affected either message or email us and we will respond as usual with assistance.

This work is being carried out with the aim of providing an even better member facility going forward.

We regularly check and respond to comments on this DonnaForex thread so please use this thread to comment on performance and any issues.

Thank you for your understanding.

Offline cabash

« Reply #4722 on: January 07, 2017, 10:05:28 PM »
Weekly Results IC Markets Account      
Weekly Gain (% of Account)   0.90%
Current A/C DD                    29.10%
Pair            EA   % of Profit
        83   070   16.79%
USDJPY   074   70.98%
AUDNZD   075   0.64%
AUDCAD   076   4.68%
NZDCAD   077   6.91%

Weekly Results AXI account      
Weekly Gain (% of Account)   0.94%
Current AC DD                    24.40%
Pair            EA   % of Profit
EURJPY   074   22.25%
USDJPY   074   56.32%
AUDNZD   075   0.36%
AUDCAD   076   6.88%
NZDCAD   077   14.19%

After a slow start, the week picked up and finished quite respectable. The yen pairs still in the starring role with the uptrend continuing.
Have added an AXI account widget to signature

Look forward to seeing the new look websites Chris
Cheers Mark

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
« Reply #4723 on: January 08, 2017, 04:33:20 PM »

WOW! Welcome to the "club", Alaali. I see that you joined DonnaForex over 6 years ago and have been VERY quiet.  Please change that. I look forward to hearing about your weekly gains if you wish to share. Studavis, Cabash, Lonewolf, Dutchie, and others should not have ALL the fun. And thanks for the encouragement, Studly.
Ed

Offline alaali

« Reply #4724 on: January 08, 2017, 04:49:04 PM »

WOW! Welcome to the "club", Alaali. I see that you joined DonnaForex over 6 years ago and have been VERY quiet.  Please change that. I look forward to hearing about your weekly gains if you wish to share. Studavis, Cabash, Lonewolf, Dutchie, and others should not have ALL the fun. And thanks for the encouragement, Studly.

Thanks!

Actually I joint because of fapturbo :). Then was busy with life. Now I am focusing on manual trading and strategy building. Because I am a programmer I learnt mql4 and working on a strategy now.

It is always good to earn on the side while you are working on something else to increase your monthly income.

Will post myfxbook ez074 account later this week so we can follow each other.

Thanks again.

* Recent Posts