collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 710857 times)

Online lonewolf

• Keep at it!
Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #4725 on: January 09, 2017, 07:21:45 AM »
+3.36%
145 closed trades.

Internet cut out Friday night while I  was away so EZE074 held onto multiple buy trades and  closed them at the open  today making a bigger than usual gain.

2017 starts splendidly.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4726 on: January 09, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »
please can anyone explin me the risk management behing EZE074 for a standard account with 50k USD ? What means agrerssive, risk and fixed lot factor. Trying to be very conservative. Thanks

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4727 on: January 09, 2017, 01:15:17 PM »
please can anyone explin me the risk management behing EZE074 for a standard account with 50k USD ? What means agrerssive, risk and fixed lot factor. Trying to be very conservative. Thanks

For USDJPY you can use Aggressive=20 and for EURJPY use Aggressive=30. Levels of aggression range from 0 to 59 where 59 is the highest.

Use Risk=0 to run with starting fixed lot sizes of 0.10. Use Risk=1 to run at standard risk. If you run with both pairs and want to run at standard risk, use Risk=0.5 on each pair.

Leave FixedLotFactor=10 at all times.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4728 on: January 09, 2017, 01:43:24 PM »
Thanks 999cjb.

What actually means tandard risk ? How the Ea calculate de risk based on a 50k deposit?

Thanks

For USDJPY you can use Aggressive=20 and for EURJPY use Aggressive=30. Levels of aggression range from 0 to 59 where 59 is the highest.

Use Risk=0 to run with starting fixed lot sizes of 0.10. Use Risk=1 to run at standard risk. If you run with both pairs and want to run at standard risk, use Risk=0.5 on each pair.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4729 on: January 09, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »
Thanks 999cjb.

What actually means tandard risk ? How the Ea calculate de risk based on a 50k deposit?

Thanks

If you run one pair with Risk=1 and 50k deposit your lot sizes will be 0.50. Standard risk is calculated after running tickdata backtests over 9 years with no blowups and reasonable drawdowns.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4730 on: January 11, 2017, 06:49:51 PM »
Can anyone exolain the strategy hehind the EA.. it seems he is buying when the price has correction and then close the positions on minus after a pullback occure. Maybe someone explian a lil bit the strategy and the money management the ea handle. Thans .. right now on USDJPY he oppened buy positions and when the price had a pullback closed some.positions on minus.

Offline alaali

« Reply #4731 on: January 11, 2017, 06:57:15 PM »
From what I understood, it will try to close slice of the far losing position using the position which is in profit. So the combination will be positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4732 on: January 11, 2017, 07:07:45 PM »
Well in my case never close in profit when pullback ocures. Anyone can take a look. Mine is in minus today. Actually didn't make any profit from begining. never close the positions on profit even on a demo account.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/cixalgo/1926863

From what I understood, it will try to close slice of the far losing position using the position which is in profit. So the combination will be positive.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:16:04 PM by El_KaPpa »

Offline alaali

« Reply #4733 on: January 11, 2017, 07:20:44 PM »
Does your broker support trading with 0.01 lot?

It look like the ea is trying to close part of the losing trade but it close the whole trade.

It is better to contact the ezefx support as well to be sure about what is causing the issue in your trades/account.

Well in my case never close in profit when pullback ocures. Anyone can take a look. Mine is in minus today. Actually didn't make any profit from begining. never close the positions on profit even on a demo account.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4734 on: January 12, 2017, 09:24:03 AM »
If I want to open 1 st lot ( 100k ) each time what settings whould I use ?

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4735 on: January 12, 2017, 12:27:53 PM »
There is something very wrong there on your demo account :-

It shows another $584.95 loss today.  Your broker is City Credit Capital and thier minimum lot sizes are here :- https://www.cccapital.co.uk/en/type-of-accounts

As alluded to, I think this may be your problem and might have to start with a higher opening lotsize - not something to be taken lightly as it will increase your risk massively.  Especially if your leverage is low (demo shows 1:1 !!, but maybe you just selected that in MyFXBook) and your balance is low.

What have you set Risk to?

Ths worked fine for me on demo :-
Risk=0, FixedlotFactor=10

Opens fixed lots of 0.1 (10 times minimum broker lot - i.e. 0.01) and does not consider MM (which Risk=1 does).

Try it on a backtest and see what happens.  You may need a different broker.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4736 on: January 12, 2017, 01:00:17 PM »
I agree with Ruairi but also ask that you check and ensure that on each pair you have a different magic number. If you use the same magic number for two pairs in one account you will get unexpected results.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4737 on: January 12, 2017, 03:35:52 PM »
I agree with Ruairi but also ask that you check and ensure that on each pair you have a different magic number. If you use the same magic number for two pairs in one account you will get unexpected results.

999cjb I think you are right on that as well because in the history I can see 'baskets' of USDJPY and EURJPY closing at the same time - suggesing that there is interference there and the EA needs the different magic number as it may not check the symbol (pair) as well in it's logic and just relies on there being a different magic number per symbol.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4738 on: January 12, 2017, 06:31:37 PM »
The magic numbers are different verified recently. Closed everything manualy and set up today the risk 0 on both eurjpy and usdjpy and multiplier 10 in order to open 1 lot on each. Oppend one single buy position on EURJPY and until this moment never oppened another buy of 1 lot even the price was 70 pips down on EURJPY. Not to mention that on USD didn't oppend any.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:50:05 PM by El_KaPpa »

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4739 on: January 12, 2017, 07:44:28 PM »
Now I think you are cooking - looks like your minimum lot size is 0.1 so your new trades are opening at 1.0 lots (10 * minimum lotsize, so 0.1 * 10 = 1.0).

You've havd  few sraight winners, but you will need to wait to see the first baskets close to ensure they are closing properly and the slicing and dicing works.  Fingers crossed.