collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 707815 times)

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #4755 on: January 16, 2017, 02:04:54 PM »
Yes, the last line of the second log confirms that the EA tried to close 0.1 lots of that open EURJPY trade yet it is then clearly reported after attempting that, that it has actually closed the full 1.0 lots for a large loss.  So, FUBAR.  You need to try this on another broker - it's not going to work here without the vendor or the broker changing something.  The EA works elsewhere so I'd try a different broker.

Online El_KaPpa

« Reply #4756 on: January 16, 2017, 02:51:19 PM »
I need to understand why this happening. Maybe the developer has a point. I`m noit going to change the broker.. pretty sure there is an issue..

Yes, the last line of the second log confirms that the EA tried to close 0.1 lots of that open EURJPY trade yet it is then clearly reported after attempting that, that it has actually closed the full 1.0 lots for a large loss.  So, FUBAR.  You need to try this on another broker - it's not going to work here without the vendor or the broker changing something.  The EA works elsewhere so I'd try a different broker.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4757 on: January 16, 2017, 06:00:36 PM »
I need to understand why this happening. Maybe the developer has a point. I`m noit going to change the broker.. pretty sure there is an issue..

Please email the following details to us for the period containing the issue:-
1. Experts log
2. Journal
3. EA settings used
4. Full details of broker being used and account type

When we receive these we shall try to determine the reason for any issues and may request further information.

Online El_KaPpa

« Reply #4758 on: January 16, 2017, 07:52:41 PM »
Thank you.

Please email the following details to us for the period containing the issue:-
1. Experts log
2. Journal
3. EA settings used
4. Full details of broker being used and account type

When we receive these we shall try to determine the reason for any issues and may request further information.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4759 on: Yesterday at 04:04:16 PM »
Here at EzeFX we are developing and testing new EAs specifically for USA restricted trading accounts. Although obviously they will also run on unrestricted accounts offered by most other brokers worldwide.

We would therefore appreciate input from any EzeFX member or other Donnaforex contributor recommending US brokers with accounts running under these restrictions. We have freed up a new server and would like to test our new software on brokers who offer both live and demo accounts with the US restrictions applying.

We are also interested in similarly restricted brokers who offer cent accounts as well as those offering the usual dollar format.

The first traders to supply us with names, phone numbers and details of these brokers plus (if possible) any of your relevant experience with these brokers to enquiries@ezefx.com and we go on to use one or more of these brokers in our testing may apply for three months free subscription to EzeFX during which time you may use any of our software, not just new US regulation software.

If you go on to test our US regulation software and provide us with full results we offer a further three months free subscription, making six months free in total.

We look forward to hearing from you soon  :)

* Recent Posts