collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 710385 times)

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #4755 on: January 16, 2017, 02:04:54 PM »
Yes, the last line of the second log confirms that the EA tried to close 0.1 lots of that open EURJPY trade yet it is then clearly reported after attempting that, that it has actually closed the full 1.0 lots for a large loss.  So, FUBAR.  You need to try this on another broker - it's not going to work here without the vendor or the broker changing something.  The EA works elsewhere so I'd try a different broker.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4756 on: January 16, 2017, 02:51:19 PM »
I need to understand why this happening. Maybe the developer has a point. I`m noit going to change the broker.. pretty sure there is an issue..

Yes, the last line of the second log confirms that the EA tried to close 0.1 lots of that open EURJPY trade yet it is then clearly reported after attempting that, that it has actually closed the full 1.0 lots for a large loss.  So, FUBAR.  You need to try this on another broker - it's not going to work here without the vendor or the broker changing something.  The EA works elsewhere so I'd try a different broker.

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4757 on: January 16, 2017, 06:00:36 PM »
I need to understand why this happening. Maybe the developer has a point. I`m noit going to change the broker.. pretty sure there is an issue..

Please email the following details to us for the period containing the issue:-
1. Experts log
2. Journal
3. EA settings used
4. Full details of broker being used and account type

When we receive these we shall try to determine the reason for any issues and may request further information.

Offline El_KaPpa

« Reply #4758 on: January 16, 2017, 07:52:41 PM »
Thank you.

Please email the following details to us for the period containing the issue:-
1. Experts log
2. Journal
3. EA settings used
4. Full details of broker being used and account type

When we receive these we shall try to determine the reason for any issues and may request further information.

Online 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4759 on: January 18, 2017, 04:04:16 PM »
Here at EzeFX we are developing and testing new EAs specifically for USA restricted trading accounts. Although obviously they will also run on unrestricted accounts offered by most other brokers worldwide.

We would therefore appreciate input from any EzeFX member or other Donnaforex contributor recommending US brokers with accounts running under these restrictions. We have freed up a new server and would like to test our new software on brokers who offer both live and demo accounts with the US restrictions applying.

We are also interested in similarly restricted brokers who offer cent accounts as well as those offering the usual dollar format.

The first traders to supply us with names, phone numbers and details of these brokers plus (if possible) any of your relevant experience with these brokers to enquiries@ezefx.com and we go on to use one or more of these brokers in our testing may apply for three months free subscription to EzeFX during which time you may use any of our software, not just new US regulation software.

If you go on to test our US regulation software and provide us with full results we offer a further three months free subscription, making six months free in total.

We look forward to hearing from you soon  :)

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
« Reply #4760 on: January 19, 2017, 07:22:43 PM »
How about a "wish list"?  (Not researched well so maybe these already exist)

option to limit opening new trades if drawdown exceeds  X %.

indicator in the manual of each EA the max and min of a property.  i.e. RISK= 1 - 60.

I'm sure our members can come up with something even more useful, like "Don't lose any of my money."
Ed

Offline dutchie

« Reply #4761 on: January 19, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »
How about a "wish list"?  (Not researched well so maybe these already exist)

indicator in the manual of each EA the max and min of a property.  i.e. RISK= 1 - 60.

I'm sure our members can come up with something even more useful, like "Don't lose any of my money."
Good idea!
Maybe on the website (only for members)?

Hey Ed, like your last wish a lot: make money every month! (I already do)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:19:33 PM by dutchie »
We should remember that the purpose in price analysis is not to accurately predict the future, but to improve our ability to forecast correctly more often than not.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4762 on: January 19, 2017, 11:21:04 PM »

The first one would be possible to code, but the question is will that not make it more difficult for the EA to eat up the DD that has been accumulated.  To do that it needs to open more (winning) trades so it may hinder rather than help and prolong / worsen DD.

Regarding the second point, as well as describing the parameter in the manual, it is also simple to put a header descriptor as part of the EA properties above the field in question where you enter the parameters in MT4 - basically a descriptor for each field should it need explanation it in the form of a string field.

Online lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #4763 on: January 20, 2017, 07:40:29 AM »
Here at EzeFX we are developing and testing new EAs specifically for USA restricted trading accounts. Although obviously they will also run on unrestricted accounts offered by most other brokers worldwide.

We would therefore appreciate input from any EzeFX member or other Donnaforex contributor recommending US brokers with accounts running under these restrictions. We have freed up a new server and would like to test our new software on brokers who offer both live and demo accounts with the US restrictions applying.

We are also interested in similarly restricted brokers who offer cent accounts as well as those offering the usual dollar format.

The first traders to supply us with names, phone numbers and details of these brokers plus (if possible) any of your relevant experience with these brokers to enquiries@ezefx.com and we go on to use one or more of these brokers in our testing may apply for three months free subscription to EzeFX during which time you may use any of our software, not just new US regulation software.

If you go on to test our US regulation software and provide us with full results we offer a further three months free subscription, making six months free in total.

We look forward to hearing from you soon  :)

I think it would be great to have a pro US EA that trades with a SL, or if it's a basket EA closes out at -2-5%, so when the hits come they are not irreversible.

Won a raffle today for a tray of meat :), like the mixed account; good feelings.

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
« Reply #4764 on: January 20, 2017, 03:37:18 PM »
Won a raffle today for a tray of meat :), like the mixed account; good feelings.

Hmmm, dingo and kangaroo?
Ed

Online lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #4765 on: January 20, 2017, 05:24:04 PM »

Hmmm, dingo and kangaroo?

Sadly not,though I do quite like Kangaroo, 2 days ago had a lovely kangaroo burger.

Online bleach

« Reply #4766 on: January 21, 2017, 03:26:49 AM »
Greetings all,

Took a break from EA for a bit and just recently got back. Decided to give ezefx a shot and sign up as a member today!

I raised a ticket already but is there a step-by-step guide to get me going? Didn't see it on the members page, just the exe files.  Already have a broker etc.

Good trading all.

Cheers

Online lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #4767 on: January 21, 2017, 03:54:41 AM »
Greetings all,

Took a break from EA for a bit and just recently got back. Decided to give ezefx a shot and sign up as a member today!

I raised a ticket already but is there a step-by-step guide to get me going? Didn't see it on the members page, just the exe files.  Already have a broker etc.

Good trading all.

Cheers

Hey, on the website, when you click on each of the EA's listed on the menu, there's an "Operations manual" you can click, underneath the "backtest".

Online bleach

« Reply #4768 on: January 21, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »
Thanks lone wolf.

I see many robots in there..any recommendations to start with? I haven't had a chance to read everything yet.

Tia!

Cheers

Online lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #4769 on: January 21, 2017, 10:51:12 AM »
Thanks lone wolf.

I see many robots in there..any recommendations to start with? I haven't had a chance to read everything yet.

Tia!

Cheers

I think EZE074 has been doing the best, make sure to read the whole website and don't be hesitant to send ezefx msgs!

The mixed account in my signature is running most of them, as whole it's doing very well.

* Recent Posts