collapse

Author Topic: FXCM - New MT4 Account with direct Integration to its ECN  (Read 70534 times)

Offline Jason Rogers

• FXCM Ambassador
    • Follow Me on Twitter
Re: FXCM - New MT4 Account with direct Integration to its ECN
« Reply #405 on: December 08, 2016, 09:58:54 PM »
I will be out of the office until Monday, December 19th and will respond to your posts and private messages when I return.

For immediate assistance, you can contact our 24-hour live customer support.

Offline Jason Rogers

• FXCM Ambassador
    • Follow Me on Twitter
« Reply #406 on: December 21, 2016, 11:43:48 PM »
It's that time of year again :)

Normally, the forex market trades 24 hours a day, 5 days a week without interruption even for major holidays around the world, and FXCM provides live customer support 24 hours a day even on weekends and holidays.

However, Christmas and New Year's are the two exceptions. Here is a link to FXCM's holiday hours for trading and customer support during these holidays: http://bit.ly/2ih7xrW

For everyone celebrating Christmas, I wish you a happy one! Happy New Year to all!

Offline Jason Rogers

• FXCM Ambassador
    • Follow Me on Twitter
« Reply #407 on: December 22, 2016, 09:49:10 PM »
I will be out of the office until Thursday, December 29th and will respond to your posts and private messages when I return.

For immediate assistance, you can contact our 24-hour live customer support.

It's that time of year again :)

Normally, the forex market trades 24 hours a day, 5 days a week without interruption even for major holidays around the world, and FXCM provides live customer support 24 hours a day even on weekends and holidays.

However, Christmas and New Year's are the two exceptions. Here is a link to FXCM's holiday hours for trading and customer support during these holidays: http://bit.ly/2ih7xrW

For everyone celebrating Christmas, I wish you a happy one! Happy New Year to all!