collapse

Author Topic: How to Become a Professional Forex Trader ?  (Read 8744 times)

Offline Markus

Re: How to Become a Professional Forex Trader ?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 08:23:23 PM »
If you want to be professional you need to have more practice, i recommend you to trade with demo account every day, liteforex have good demo server

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2015, 04:49:46 AM »
Quote from: Markus link=msg=346698 date=1442258603

If you want to be professional you need to have more practice, i recommend you to trade with demo account every day, liteforex have good demo server

Trading on demo accounts certainly helps the traders to fine tune their trading skills but to tame the emotions they need to practice and trade in the real trading account such that surviving in the market becomes evident which leads to success.

Offline Manish Kumar

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2015, 05:39:34 PM »
Quote from: Forexrider link=msg=346711 date=1442288986

Trading on demo accounts certainly helps the traders to fine tune their trading skills but to tame the emotions they need to practice and trade in the real trading account such that surviving in the market becomes evident which leads to success.

Demo account creates your base on which you build your tower of profit. You are right to deal with real account you need to trade with real account but I suggest that you should find an appropriate and take his reliable advice. I have earned a lot through my broker's advice and tips you will also earn.
Don't save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.

Offline fxman

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »
Quote from: 999cjb link=msg=346694 date=1442251185

I think it depends on the way you define "professional" as depicting traders.

Plenty of people make a living from trading activities but not as traders. Others run EAs and make more than enough money to live on but don't consider this as work.

If you define professional traders as those who sit all day in front of screens with charts, drawing pretty patterns and deciding whether to place a manual trade or not, this sounds to me like cutting a lawn with a pair of scissors when you could use a lawnmower. But I am biased of course  :)

My concept is trader means who directly involve in trading in his/her own account manually or by automating his/her strategy.  When one depends on other people to make money for him/her that means he/she is an investor not a trader .

I agree with you that a good investor can make living from profit gained through investment.  It is obviously a work to me because to be a good investor  one need to be a good businessman, a good observer .

I don't think professional traders sit all day in front of screens.To me indiscipline traders  sit all day in front of screens . Indiscipline traders who have no discipline of money management, trade management and trading time sit all day in front of screen to fight with market. 

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 03:54:57 AM »
Start with newbie, put as much effort to gain more knowledge, then only trader with consistence profit, then only think about professional. Many people around self claimed they are trader or professional trader, but unfortunately most of them couldn't profit in long term and even lack of a lot of knowledge.

Offline Rocky Ward

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 07:06:49 AM »
From my first day of trading I am very much dedicated to become a professional trader by learning. so, I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform where many educational facilities are on hand that are very effective for learning.   from here, I am getting successful trading tips that I until the end of time use in my trading time for making profit instantly.

Offline Rahim Miya

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 01:26:19 PM »
Practically, we the traders are eager to earn profit from this trading platform devoid of learning.  But, practically it cannot be possible at all. Thats why I am very much dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way for becoming a knowledgeable trader. And, my trading platform TradingBanks ensures at all times best trading environment for learning by providing all educational facilities.   

Offline equityfx

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »
Quote from: Rahim Miya link=msg=346884 date=1442579179

Practically, we the traders are eager to earn profit from this trading platform devoid of learning.  But, practically it cannot be possible at all. Thats why I am very much dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way for becoming a knowledgeable trader. And, my trading platform TradingBanks ensures at all times best trading environment for learning by providing all educational facilities.   

A step which is pretty good, you can keep trying hard. Due to become a professional trader, you have to fight well. I think it will take quite a long time, so now you can get started.

Offline indicator

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2015, 02:12:18 PM »
A professional trader is the one who had good experience in forex market. He can control his emotions at all times and trade with proper money management following a good trading strategy.

Offline Forex Verified

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »
Quote from: indicator link=msg=346922 date=1442668338

A professional trader is the one who had good experience in forex market. He can control his emotions at all times and trade with proper money management following a good trading strategy.

You would also need to have a bigger pocket if your only income is Forex trading.
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2015, 03:51:56 AM »
Quote from: Forex Verified link=msg=347011 date=1442847392

Quote from: indicator link=msg=346922 date=1442668338

You would also need to have a bigger pocket if your only income is Forex trading.

I don't think this is right. Trader are very high demand in the market. Theoretically if you are a successful and consistence trader, it is very very easy to find investor. The point is, are you a good trader?

Offline ForexSignals.com

• Trader Recruiter - PM me if you want to commercialize your trading
  • Trading Forex to Financial Freedom
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2015, 05:15:25 AM »
If you want to become a professional you'll need discipline, a lot of time but most importantly passion.

I've just filmed a documentary of FX Viper in action, so you can see what it takes and how being plugged into the markets 24hrs really changes your life.

Check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSKT6o3gpo0

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:21:20 AM by ForexSignals.com »

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2015, 07:18:57 AM »

Certainly practicing is the key for success and we all have read the golden rule of 10000 hours for success and the same holds true for the forex trading business as well and in fact this needs even more practice to perform well.

Offline indicator

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »
Leave all the unprofessional stuff and you will become a professional trader. ;D

Offline resistance

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 03:55:41 AM »
Quote from: iMusingKiMi link=msg=346855 date=1442544897

Start with newbie, put as much effort to gain more knowledge, then only trader with consistence profit, then only think about professional. Many people around self claimed they are trader or professional trader, but unfortunately most of them couldn't profit in long term and even lack of a lot of knowledge.

That's right. All people will stat as newbie trader and there is no one who can become professional traders instantly because you need to spend time for learning how to trade well in many different condition of market. Many people think how to find out perfect strategy so they don't need to spend too much time for learning but in reality, there is no perfect strategy. You must capable to manage profit and loss to get consistent profit.