collapse

Author Topic: How to Become a Professional Forex Trader ?  (Read 8743 times)

Offline Forexrider

Re: How to Become a Professional Forex Trader ?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 09:22:33 AM »
Quote from: indicator link=msg=347056 date=1442906965

Leave all the unprofessional stuff and you will become a professional trader. ;D

This was simply short and sweet i should say and if all follow this golden rules certainly they can excel but distinguishing the professional and unprofessional stuffs is the task now. :D

Offline resistance

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 06:53:22 AM »
Quote from: Forexrider link=msg=347095 date=1442996553

Quote from: indicator link=msg=347056 date=1442906965

Leave all the unprofessional stuff and you will become a professional trader. ;D

This was simply short and sweet i should say and if all follow this golden rules certainly they can excel but distinguishing the professional and unprofessional stuffs is the task now. :D

It is easy to say but it's not easy to do because there are many people who didn't follow the rule well. And about unprofessional stuffs, is there someone who can list about them? For me, professional traders should find out proper trading plan which is suitable with his trading style and then, you should follow it well. It will make you become professional traders. At least, it will be starting point to become pro.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 11:37:42 AM »
Unprofession for me would be to let emotions guide you when you trade. The most successful traders are known to be psychiatrist and military people or those with discipline to stick to their strategy  8)

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 05:06:55 AM »
Quote from: Markus link=msg=346698 date=1442258603

If you want to be professional you need to have more practice, i recommend you to trade with demo account every day, liteforex have good demo server

Demo trading can certainly be helpful for all the aspirant traders such that by more practice they can learn the different conditions of the market and also know of the ways by which they can manage the changes situation to their advantage.

Offline Rocky Ward

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 07:35:52 AM »
Since my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to be a professional trader for predicting the real faction of this market with certainly. So, I have selected MXTrade trading broker due to many exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a professional trader very rapidly. From here, I have acquired traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 04:26:19 AM »
Quote from: Rocky Ward link=msg=348457 date=1445582152

Since my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to be a professional trader for predicting the real faction of this market with certainly. So, I have selected MXTrade trading broker due to many exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a professional trader very rapidly. From here, I have acquired traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions.

Its always the traders responsibility to develop their trading career and accordingly invest the money and manage the same with more responsibility. Thus, we need to be more disciplined and dedicated to be successful forex traders.

Offline indicator

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 05:29:33 AM »
You require a lot of knowledge and practical experience of trading in a real account for at least 3 years in order to become a good professional trader.

Offline Priceless

• You never know what . . .
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2015, 02:37:47 PM »
Quote from: indicator link=msg=349544 date=1447824573

You require a lot of knowledge and practical experience of trading in a real account for at least 3 years in order to become a good professional trader.

I think it is all very much indefinitely.
Everything depends on a person: if you a dumb, it won't work out no matter you practice five years.
Or on the contrary: if you a smart guy, things will start to work out a lot earlier than in three years.

Offline nck

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2015, 03:02:44 PM »
Quote from: Rocky Ward link=msg=348457 date=1445582152

books and courses are good but it has to be doubled by expereience and passion if one of are missing better look for something else ,the most important is experience and passion
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 03:03:41 PM by nck »

Offline Profitable Trading

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2015, 05:16:16 PM »
its not how much you win, its how much you dont lose. Money management plays important role increasing your profit

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2015, 03:46:58 AM »
Quote from: Profitable Trading link=msg=349572 date=1447866976

its not how much you win, its how much you dont lose. Money management plays important role increasing your profit

Very well said, certainly it is upon the traders account management skills which determine the amount which trader can lose which is lesser than the profits made. Such that their profits exceeds far more than their losses and they can reap the benefits of their trades.

Offline indicator

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2015, 06:04:14 AM »
For becoming professional forex trader you need to practice a lot and then apply all the rules in your trading with perfection. If you will deviate from your rules then you won't become a professional trader.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 06:38:28 AM »
Quote from: indicator link=msg=349752 date=1448258654

For becoming professional forex trader you need to practice a lot and then apply all the rules in your trading with perfection. If you will deviate from your rules then you won't become a professional trader.

Yes for all those who deviate from their rules and discipline certainly the result will be poor and upsetting. Only those who can abide by the rules will see a good fortune in the forex trading business.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 12:48:08 PM »
Follow the most basic rule- don't expose your account to more than 5% risk per trade, the rest is all about mastering a strategy and making sure it works over time

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 02:40:20 PM »
per trade risk is a matter of preference, to some 5% on a single trade could be considered sky-high.

Also, for small retail accounts, since it can take forever to grow a small account using standard money management lot sizing such as a risk of % of equity (also known a fixed fractional), you might want to google "ryan jones" and "fixed ratio" types of money management, fascinating stuff and a way to potentially grow a smaller account quickly.

It only is useful if you have a trade method with a positive expectancy, of course.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.