collapse

Author Topic: FXPig  (Read 96246 times)

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Elite
Re: FXPig
« Reply #750 on: June 04, 2015, 03:25:35 PM »
Many good words were spoken of Kevin and FX Pig and probably is the best broker you will see here.

Offline canac

« Reply #751 on: June 15, 2015, 01:42:35 AM »
Quote from: Kevin @ FXPIG date=1433427427 link=msg=340828

FXPIG is owned by Premier Interchange Gateway LP, a NZ based Limited Partnership, owned by two corp shareholders. The managing arm is in HK, the limited parter, where the actual beneficial owners sit, is offshore, but this is simply due to tax issues on dividend disbursements.

As we are in talks with several regulators on further regulation we have been advised by council not to post any information publicly. Our CFO is public, most of our clients know him, Sylvain, and our CTO is also known by our clients, Salvatore. Our board is advisory in nature, non shareholders and thus I cannot post their names without their permission.

At any rate....we never deliberately withhold information.

Cheers,

If you want to be tricked by these places without Names/Addresses/Audits/History/Ownership    go ahead but read this link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-14/geneva-whodunit-has-chinese-alleging-1-2-billion-currency-scam?cmpid=yhoo and you would have better idea how it all might end one day........disappear like water in the sand
The only information I have got from this 75 pages forum is that Kevin Murcko is some  possibly very good and hard working and skilled guy that employed for few years by some other company and his title is CEO.

Don't take to hard guys...take it easy..... its only a game

Offline Rudolf

« Reply #752 on: June 15, 2015, 03:36:47 PM »
Hello! i heared about new analytic option in  terminal of fxpig broker, anybody already used it? i will try to use this option in near future

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
    • FXPIG 'Where Traders Come to Win'
« Reply #753 on: June 16, 2015, 05:35:59 PM »
Quote from: canac date=1434328955 link=msg=341182

Quote from: Kevin @ FXPIG date=1433427427 link=msg=340828

FXPIG is owned by Premier Interchange Gateway LP, a NZ based Limited Partnership, owned by two corp shareholders. The managing arm is in HK, the limited parter, where the actual beneficial owners sit, is offshore, but this is simply due to tax issues on dividend disbursements.

As we are in talks with several regulators on further regulation we have been advised by council not to post any information publicly. Our CFO is public, most of our clients know him, Sylvain, and our CTO is also known by our clients, Salvatore. Our board is advisory in nature, non shareholders and thus I cannot post their names without their permission.

At any rate....we never deliberately withhold information.

Cheers,

If you want to be tricked by these places without Names/Addresses/Audits/History/Ownership    go ahead but read this link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-14/geneva-whodunit-has-chinese-alleging-1-2-billion-currency-scam?cmpid=yhoo and you would have better idea how it all might end one day........disappear like water in the sand
The only information I have got from this 75 pages forum is that Kevin Murcko is some  possibly very good and hard working and skilled guy that employed for few years by some other company and his title is CEO.

Don't take to hard guys...take it easy..... its only a game

Canac,

Actually that is incorrect, as just one page back I gave you the entire executive structure of the company in terms of the names of our, already know CFO and CTO. It seems you are looking for their personal details, such as their home addresses and possibly some audited statements of their personal finances. Obviously these details are private and there is no reason to provide them.

Having said that you are not very explicit of what you actually want and why? You have the names of our main leadership and basic executive structure of the company, our address is clearly visible on our web site and on various NZ government web sites, and our history is, by default, public, as we have been here on this forum since day 1 or there about.

As a private company we can choose what details we make public, and we are one of the most transparent private companies in FX.

Your post regarding a FX related fraud is not really relevant, as there have been frauds and there will continue to be frauds where the company behind the scam is 100% transparent, has audited accounts, etc., and some are completely private. The argument that not providing certain details makes a company fraudulent is ridiculous.

At any rate, I think we have spent enough time on this, and if you choose not to be our client, so be it, I wish you luck wherever you may trade, and I will be here to assist or try to assist you whether you are our client or not.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 05:19:42 PM by Kevin @ FXPIG »
skype. fxpig.kevin

Offline xjacks

« Reply #754 on: June 28, 2016, 06:55:01 AM »
Quote from: Kevin @ FXPIG link=msg=331538 date=1422605509

If you want to open an account go ahead and submit an application. We can start you at 2.5 per 100k.

Cheers,

Hi Kevin, could you please kindly tell me is the 2.5 per 100k rate still available now for me?

Offline momods

« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2016, 12:59:52 PM »
I was searching google to get more information about Premier Interchange Gateway LP and found an interesting info dated June 30, 2016: a public notice from New Zealand Government' Companies office regarding their intention to remove the registration of Premier Interchange Gateway LP from its register on the grounds it is not carrying on business.

https://www.business.govt.nz/companies/news-updates/public-notices/other-public-notices/limited-partnership-removal-notice-30-june-2016-s98A-1-b

Any explanation???

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
« Reply #756 on: July 24, 2016, 04:40:04 AM »
Momods,

In the end, this is really just a clerical error...

The annual renewal for the LP was completed back in June after which we heard nothing back about its status. Nor did we receive this intent-to-delist notification from them. Thankfully it immediately came up via our preset Google Alerts.

Once the alert came up, we immediately contacted the LP division. They said the notification was in regards to the annual renewal, which they hadn't yet processed, and to disregard the notification. This conversation was over 3 weeks ago and they still have not processed the annual renewal.

Come Monday we will bring this to the attention of the authority once again and we hope to have it squared away shortly.

skype. fxpig.kevin

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
« Reply #757 on: July 24, 2016, 04:41:29 AM »
Quote from: xjacks link=msg=355972 date=1467093301

Quote from: Kevin @ FXPIG link=msg=331538 date=1422605509

If you want to open an account go ahead and submit an application. We can start you at 2.5 per 100k.

Cheers,

Hi Kevin, could you please kindly tell me is the 2.5 per 100k rate still available now for me?

Sorry for the late reply here...

Yes it is, as 2.50 per 100k is now our default / standard rate.

skype. fxpig.kevin

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
« Reply #758 on: December 18, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
Been a while...

Just letting everyone know I will be here, in and out, in case anyone needs some FX education :)

Will post some updates as well here; a lot has happened since I last stopped by this forum.

skype. fxpig.kevin

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
« Reply #759 on: December 20, 2016, 05:28:10 PM »
This may be of interest to Donna readers;

We recently launched a 'by invitation only' feed, based on our SPA feed, that was created after nearly three months of analysis with the help fo a current client of ours, that has proven to work wonders for high-frequency strategies. We essentially removed all last look participants, all participants with rejection rates above a certain threshold, all participants who showed a pattern of holding winning trades for more than 80ms and instantly executing trades that were immediately against the client. We also lowered our own default TTL or timeinforce maximum to just 80ms, so orders will only attempt to fill at the top of book from our aggregation engine for 80ms before they are confirmed as rejected.

The end result is a solid feed that can take flow normally deemed toxic with decay levels of less than 5 seconds.

If anyone wants to test let me know and I can setup the account as needed.

skype. fxpig.kevin

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx
[Yesterday at 03:50:39 PM]