collapse

Author Topic: How To Trade with just $20?  (Read 5207 times)

Offline brave

Re: How To Trade with just $20?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2016, 03:44:54 PM »
Targeting with this profit, your balance will waste as forex is very risky and tough business and starting this business with only 20$ will be pretty difficult to survive, you should get the maximum knowledge about forex and should invest at least 200$ for fruitful result.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2016, 10:41:59 AM »
The only way I can think of that one can operate with only $20 is to have a cent account and to open trades with the smallest lot possible, purely for exercise purposes.

Offline BigStackBully

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2016, 11:51:06 AM »
The only way I can think of that one can operate with only $20 is to have a cent account and to open trades with the smallest lot possible, purely for exercise purposes.

this is exactly what i would do.
But why purely for exercise purposes? This is how i built my stack up -- in poker and in trading.
Now i have a stable income every day (discretionary trading + robots)

Offline resistance

« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2016, 12:53:31 PM »

Yes some broker offer cent account, and we can using cent account with medium leverage start with these number of capital, and start with smallest lot size indeed will safe than using big lot size, patience is important also to making these money growth

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2016, 05:59:54 AM »
$20 is really small amount to trade with it. I know many traders can manage it but not every newbie or trader can handle the risk with it. If you have practice of it with demo then you can go for it.

Offline indicator

« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2016, 05:01:17 AM »
You need to have  a  cent account and then you can trade with $20. Use 1 cent per pip in order to avoid any heavy losses.

Offline francmorio

« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2016, 07:09:15 AM »
From what I learnt from my mentors at FreshForex, its possibly to trade with a little amount of just $10, but if you want to earn money, start with a meaning full amount such as $100. But with $20, you only need to lower your lot size to 0.01, and only trade when you're very sure, that way, you'll make it.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »

It is tiny amount but you can do this business with amount of $20, you will have to do careful trading and will have to use small lot size, you can not take the big risk and will have to accept the small profit in order to survive efficiently with the small investment.

Offline brave

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2017, 03:18:55 PM »
Such kind amount is not sufficient for getting 500% returns, It is the reality that forex is very tough and risky business and with this tiny amount it will be pretty hard to get this profit but using proper planning, strategy and small lot size, you can achieve such kind of profit.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2017, 04:21:31 PM »
Well, 20$ is good for testing platform, see slippage execution, real execution spreads, etc. With appropriate risk for that money you will earn cents and it will take a lot of time to increase this deposit to some substantial amount where you can start earning money you can make living off.  You'd better try instead demo trading contests, also competition is quite tight there where you will need ROI more than 1000% fight for a prize. Its pure gambling but you will lose nothing

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2017, 08:37:24 PM »
Such kind amount is not sufficient for getting 500% returns, It is the reality that forex is very tough and risky business and with this tiny amount it will be pretty hard to get this profit but using proper planning, strategy and small lot size, you can achieve such kind of profit.

People getting 500% returns are very few and far between regardless of the sum they're trading with.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #86 on: Yesterday at 04:29:02 AM »
I think that it is a good amount for the newbies to learn about the Forex Trading. They could practice trade through it and every time if they lose, they will just lose $20

* Recent Posts

Re: FxMath Harmonic Patterns Signals By Email by FxMath
[Yesterday at 08:12:44 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by El_KaPpa
[Yesterday at 07:52:41 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by dutchie
[Yesterday at 07:49:50 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Yesterday at 06:00:36 PM]

Re: FOREX - An Easy Way To Lose Money by equityfx
[Yesterday at 03:50:39 PM]

Re: Who is making money in Forex? by equityfx