collapse

Author Topic: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?  (Read 11631 times)

Offline hamlo

Re: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 12:19:26 AM »
I had such a feeling 2 years ago. For that moment i was trading for 4-6 months and was really ready to give up trading. But after 1 week of the rest something changed and since that moment i have never thought about it again )

Offline thelastbear

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 01:16:20 PM »
Never happened to me. I started to trade because it was a passion of mine and there is no quitting.

Offline seawater

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 07:16:28 PM »
Never happened to me. I started to trade because it was a passion of mine and there is no quitting.

are you sure that it never happened to you. I think you should remember about some big losses. What you did in that situation to keep you alive and determined for keep trading.

Offline ituglobal

• Paxforex
  • Trading with peace of mind
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »
Youve got to love stops like your Mom. Setting protective stops when trading should be as automatic as breathing to you.  The stop is an effective protection for your nerves and your accounts, no matter what others say against it. Stops will one day save you from the markets that refuse to come back in contrast to your usual expectation. Never trade without them. Its a foolish act to allow a trade that could be closed with a negligible loss snowball into a huge negativity. 
Trading has become a calling!

Offline seawater

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 07:53:31 AM »
Only once, it was at start and I was hearing about broker's hunting stop losses and one day 4 of my stop losses hit with only 1 pip difference and I was so down on that day. I thought that it is true the brokers hunt stop losses and trading will be very difficult.

Offline seawater

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 06:13:20 PM »
I had such a feeling 2 years ago. For that moment i was trading for 4-6 months and was really ready to give up trading. But after 1 week of the rest something changed and since that moment i have never thought about it again )
Forex cannot be quit easily and it is very difficult to leave the Forex and there is large number of trader who loss their lots of money but still they are trading because of its addiction.

Offline WealthCreationFx

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 12:47:19 AM »
I have given the markets a break in the past. I don't think I ever thought of giving up. Ever. I have thought before in the past, "What am I missing?". However, the Forex markets offer the most lucrative potential therefore I have always been drawn back to it. The number one mistake most people make is trying to hit a home run every month. If you earn even 2% a month consistently you would be one of the top traders in the world.

No one has ever consistently earned even 5% a month for 3 years or more. Or at least no one I can find. Yet so many traders get frustrated because of big loses yet they are shooting for 10% a month. That's not even logically possible from what I can tell.

Offline rwtc

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 11:47:11 PM »
I knew it from the beginning that learning to trade takes time. Many professionals I met told how they began trading and it took months or years to get to a higher level in trading. So I didn't think about giving up on Forex, however there were some times when I concentrated on some other activities in my life and traded less or haven't traded at all. But I always came back and I don't intend to stop trading ever.

Offline FlorinInvest

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 11:25:42 AM »
No never. I never thought about giving up the Forex market because I know I can earn good money from Forex for my needs of life.

Offline seawater

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 04:58:49 PM »
I knew it from the beginning that learning to trade takes time. Many professionals I met told how they began trading and it took months or years to get to a higher level in trading. So I didn't think about giving up on Forex, however there were some times when I concentrated on some other activities in my life and traded less or haven't traded at all. But I always came back and I don't intend to stop trading ever.
Yes of course majority traders never quit trading it is highly profitable business although it is risky too but by making and following some good strategies we can earn good profit.

Offline James King

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 02:19:19 PM »
When I fisrt started trading, I faced great losses..And that fact upset me a lot.. I was even about the leave trading, because I did expected to become rich quickly..:))).. But after talking to experienced traders, I understood that Forex is not easy and you should learn more and more..

Offline SuperJames

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 08:26:18 PM »
I am trader for life...

I don't think i will leave trading.. i actully enjoy manual trading.. these days i don't do that much manual trading but when i get the chance i really have fun...

Forex Products at Discounted price:

www.MSTForexHub.com

for Forex trading tips visit: www.MSTForexHub.com/forextips

Offline spirittynow

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 03:42:46 AM »
Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
How much are you losing now?
If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and bigger. It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
Now I am still stick to my trade now.
What about you, guys?

Offline dezzy

• Commander of Galaxy Trades Forex Army
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 05:43:20 AM »
I ever thought of giving up on forex, I even did for awhile. But it wasn't long before I came straight back haha, as I know of the profit potential and that giving up is just because I made mistakes, mistakes which can always be changed in the future through better management of myself.

Through every mistake, you learn a lesson, and from those lessons, you slowly learn to be profitable. One bad trade can wipe out 100 good trades. So the importance is persistence in knowing now to give up, and also, a "learning" attitude vs a "stubborn" attitude. If you make a mistake, learn from it and use it to better yourself instead of being bitter about it. These were the lessons I've learnt that has got be going and becoming more profitable over time.

Cheers!
Desmond

Offline ForexSignals.com

• Trader Recruiter - PM me if you want to commercialize your trading
  • Trading Forex to Financial Freedom
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 08:49:22 AM »
I sell signals and run a website for a living and I can tell you that there are often times when I have thought that it's all too hard.

After a string of losses and repeated bad luck it's tempting to want to throw in the towel.

However I remind myself that there are plenty of people that make a lot of money trading FX and that success is just around the corner.

One of my favorite sayings is:

"If it was easy then everyone would  be doing it"