collapse

Author Topic: Why we loss and how much we lost ?  (Read 6775 times)

Offline indicator

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 620
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2015, 06:32:09 AM »
Quote from: hybrid link=msg=339296 date=1430571784

One can not know the real reason for loss before going to open positions we try our best to manage funds that are going to be used. Much risk taking is  a reason for high loss .So ratio of loss depends on our risk.


But if you don't have enough knowledge of forex market, then you can lose a lot of money and surely you will know the reason of loss as well, its your lack of knowledge.

Offline resistance

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 550
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2015, 06:02:36 PM »
Quote from: indicator link=msg=339877 date=1431322329

Quote from: hybrid link=msg=339296 date=1430571784

One can not know the real reason for loss before going to open positions we try our best to manage funds that are going to be used. Much risk taking is  a reason for high loss .So ratio of loss depends on our risk.


But if you don't have enough knowledge of forex market, then you can lose a lot of money and surely you will know the reason of loss as well, its your lack of knowledge.


It is right that lack of knowledge can be the reason of loss in forex business but a lot of knowledge is not the only one reason which can cause loss in forex business. All traders ever lost and there are so many reasons which can cause loss in trading. No matter you are beginner trader or expert trader can face loss in forex so traders need to prepare good money management and risk management to be ready with loss possibility in trading.

Offline equityfx

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 248
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2015, 12:41:06 PM »
Yes all is right , despite have a lot of knowledge the traders also will have possibility to loss, cause many factors that effecting the trader to loss , let says mental factors , thouhg have high skill in knowledge but when trader still have poor in mentality then loss trade always in there

Offline Kristofer

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 11:18:14 PM »
I do not know about the others, but I often lost when I am giving a way emotions. A couple of times I lost a fair amount. Now I try  just turning off the computer  if I feel that I can not control the situation.

Offline Kristofer

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 11:36:33 PM »
I do not know about the others, but I often lost when I am giving a way emotions. A couple of times I lost a fair amount. Now I try  just turning off the computer  if I feel that I can not control the situation,

Offline hybrid

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 338
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2015, 01:36:50 PM »
Loss and profits are not equal for all traders. I loose in start and soon recover it. Some people continuously loose and make profitable trading after a lot of time. We loose due to lack of knowledge and experience of trading .As we manage account well we can make good profits.

Offline resistance

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 550
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »
Quote from: Kristofer link=msg=345199 date=1439937393

I do not know about the others, but I often lost when I am giving a way emotions. A couple of times I lost a fair amount. Now I try  just turning off the computer  if I feel that I can not control the situation,


There are so many reasons why we lost in trading, some traders were lost because of lack knowledge and experience how to trade well. Some others were lost because they can't control emotion well (too hurry in making decision) so they followed on market's movement without knowing the risk. And there were traders who lost because unpredictable movement of price, such as : terrorism attack impact, disaster, economic problem in certain country which has high impact (USA, Japan, Canada, Australia, etc). So, it will need for each trader to prepare good money management and risk management to prepare yourself from any condition which can cause loss.

Offline iMusingKiMi

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 632
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2015, 02:07:57 AM »
I believe this is a very good question because many people doesn't want to ask themselves this question. They only remember buy, sell, profit and loss. If you are fully running a strategy or system, there must be some reason why the setup fails. If they ask, I believe they can create more robust strategy.

Offline equityfx

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 248
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2015, 07:14:46 AM »
Quote from: iMusingKiMi link=msg=348065 date=1444871277

I believe this is a very good question because many people doesn't want to ask themselves this question. They only remember buy, sell, profit and loss. If you are fully running a strategy or system, there must be some reason why the setup fails. If they ask, I believe they can create more robust strategy.
Steady bro, to build a good strategy, it can be done gradually. It certainly takes a long and winding. Then of course the loss is not unusual, therefore implement the strategy and good money management.

Offline bruce_knee

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2015, 03:19:19 PM »
For me, I have lost with breaking my money/risk management rules - trading with bigger leverage can eat your account up

Offline Rahim Miya

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2015, 05:25:02 AM »
The main problem is our low trading skills and our greed as well. You may see, which traders are earning big amount of money all of them are good experience and highly educated on Forex. I learned Forex trading through beginners training course of TradingBanks broker. So, now in my live account I can do my trading without others signal.

Offline bruce_knee

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
I found something today that opened my eyes about money management - numbers and odds are always against you with Forex because of the spread - when you open a trade with 1:1 tp:sl, you have 66% probability of losing and 34% chance of winning because of the spread we all pay (that's when your spread is 2pips for example)

Offline hybrid

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 338
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2015, 05:43:40 AM »
Quote from: Kristofer link=msg=345197 date=1439936294

I do not know about the others, but I often lost when I am giving a way emotions. A couple of times I lost a fair amount. Now I try  just turning off the computer  if I feel that I can not control the situation.

your emotions are enemy some times. They lead to do greedy trading most of the traders loose their money in struggle of getting fast money. Money making is possible in forex with some patience and having experience of trading.

Offline Rocky Ward

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 126
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2015, 12:58:24 PM »
Pragmatically, most of us especially the newcomers are willing to earn profit devoid of learning.  But, generally it is the foremost reason for losing. Secondly, emotions and greed those are considered as a foremost enemy in this trading stage are also responsible for losing. By the way, with support of MXTrade I have overcome my loss very swiftly by learning due to having many trading conveniences.

Offline AdamA

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 37
Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2015, 01:09:18 PM »
I have been losing mainly because of lack of knowledge.
I've been more guessing than analyzed by making an order. The, with time it got better.
But still I prefer automatic trading.

 

* Recent Posts