collapse

Author Topic: Why we loss and how much we lost ?  (Read 6774 times)

Offline equityfx

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2015, 05:51:04 AM »
Quote from: AdamA link=msg=348259 date=1445256558

I have been losing mainly because of lack of knowledge.
I've been more guessing than analyzed by making an order. The, with time it got better.
But still I prefer automatic trading.

You can use a demo trading to practice. Thus it would be better able to acquire skills. You will be able to minimize the expected loss.

Offline Rocky Ward

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2015, 09:12:09 AM »
usually, a profit makes us happy in a short time. But, practically it does not provide any powerful lesion that supplies a loss. Last week, I did huge loss during news trading. I took a lesion that it is very essential to trade in news time with support of economic calendar. So, now I am using my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. This valuable datebook always shows me all important and financial indicators that drive the market.   

Offline indicator

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2015, 04:06:55 AM »
I've lost a good amount in forex market. Main reason for this is low capital on which I've tried to make big profit by using high lots, so now I'm trying to improve this to get settled in forex market.

Offline brave

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2015, 06:18:50 PM »
All the above mentioned reason are causing the loss and most of the people are involved in these mistakes. I would like to another major mistake and that is trading with low investment, we want to trade with low investment and trying to get the huge profit which also resulted the loss.

Offline equityfx

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2016, 08:29:58 AM »
Every trader has different causes of loss as I feel most of us are not much skilled , we expect more from our ability of trading. How much we loose it is up to our way of trading and capital we had invest in trading account.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2016, 08:42:19 PM »
There are so many reasons why you could be losing in Forex trading- it could be because of lack of experience in general, lack of knowledge, volatility in the market, there are times when a strategy stops working because of change of market conditions. Most often traders lose because they are greedy and don't measure their risk properly or they strategy is flawed.

Offline brave

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2016, 03:29:48 PM »

Normally we get the loss due to lack of knowledge, experience, lack of planning, strategy etc. There are several reason and I think we should not lose our hope, we should learn from the mistake and always show the positive attitude for survival.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2016, 10:39:35 AM »
Quote from: brave link=msg=359301 date=1480606188

Normally we get the loss due to lack of knowledge, experience, lack of planning, strategy etc. There are several reason and I think we should not lose our hope, we should learn from the mistake and always show the positive attitude for survival.

A lot of reason and never lose your hope and this is absolutely true. The most important before profitable in trading are persistent. Trading can't fully be taught, you need to loss small to gain experience till profitable.

Offline indicator

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2016, 08:15:22 AM »
Loss is a part of forex trading and if you are losing while learning then its your fault. Don't deposit money in your real account when you have to learn. Only learn in demo and when you master your strategy then deposit real money to trade on.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2016, 08:20:42 AM »
I think nobody plans for loss that how much he should loose however he should keep in mind market can turn any side towards loss too. It is advised to risk low in trading so that they will also loose low amount from their capital

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2016, 11:57:03 AM »
I think nobody plans for loss that how much he should loose however he should keep in mind market can turn any side towards loss too. It is advised to risk low in trading so that they will also loose low amount from their capital

In my opinion a good trading plan should account for some losses. In that regard it's actually good to plan for losses.

Offline brave

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »

Reasons which you mentioned are the cause of failure and we lost almost our capital and I also add that loss does not mean that we should leave this business, we should learn from our mistakes in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

Offline indicator

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2016, 06:20:01 AM »

But a forex trader has to plan for loss first, if you don't manage your risk, then you won't be able to live long in forex market.

Online Neurotic

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2016, 04:55:24 AM »
Loss is inevitable, you cannot eliminate it, though you can make it possible to loss the least and earn more, in a way you could increase your profit and decrease your loss.

Offline diamond

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2016, 08:04:58 AM »
Some are greedy and some are fearful to take risk they face loss due to these things. They have to overcome these mistakes while trading.

* Recent Posts