collapse

Author Topic: Why we loss and how much we lost ?  (Read 6776 times)

Offline Confrontation Girl

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2016, 04:00:55 AM »
Losing is part of every business. Why we loss, it has so many reasons few traders are greedy, few having analysis problem, few having no proper management. How much, depends on how much you have invested, Many people wash out there account here.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2016, 10:51:05 AM »
I agree. And some people loose money because they're too anxious to make good decisions while trading, emotion clouding their judgement.

Online Neurotic

« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2016, 01:44:20 PM »
Lack of Knowledge and experience and skills, lead it to the loss. You need to understand that if you can just enter the Forex Trading and earn, than you are totally wrong.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2016, 01:46:51 PM »
My average loss per trade is 0.5% from deposit while profit target is about 1- 1.5%. Profit/losing trade ratio is 2:1 - spreads and other fees = profit. Losing trades are essential in trading and if you can't  take it as natural part of trading then you should revamp your psychological approach to trading.

Online Neurotic

« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2016, 03:54:40 PM »
My average loss per trade is 0.5% from deposit while profit target is about 1- 1.5%. Profit/losing trade ratio is 2:1 - spreads and other fees = profit. Losing trades are essential in trading and if you can't  take it as natural part of trading then you should revamp your psychological approach to trading.

Yeah, loss is also a very important aspect of the Forex Trading as it shows us about the mistakes we make and thus it is necessary for us to lose it to earn those experience and not stop by just losing.

Offline indicator

« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2016, 05:03:08 AM »
We loss because of the poor knowledge of the market and we loss a lot as we don't understand the true concept of money management.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2016, 10:16:34 AM »
Sometimes we also lose money because of poor emotional training, which is as important as having good knowledge of the market.

Online Neurotic

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2016, 03:02:01 PM »
Sometimes we also lose money because of poor emotional training, which is as important as having good knowledge of the market.

Yeah, Emotions are very hard to control, but once you have a grasp of it, you could earn a lot through it.

Offline indicator

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2017, 04:12:04 AM »

Emotions are a hurdle but for successful forex trading it is important to overcome all the emotional aspects. If you can do that, only then you can become a good trader.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2017, 03:47:05 AM »
No trader is perfect and it is difficult for someone to admit their own mistake and take small losses.

Offline diamond

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2017, 05:43:23 PM »

We lose because we lack proper understanding of the forex market. Money can't be made on partial knowledge of forex. You need complete understanding of your strategy to make any money from trading.

Online Neurotic

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2017, 05:23:50 AM »
Yeah, without sufficient knowledge and experience and skills, we will just end up losing everything and thus we need to have proper practice first if we wanna become successful.

Offline MatthiasHuber

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
This is why I keep a journal to see where I'm going wrong and prevent making the same mistakes over and over.

Offline resistance

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »
Yeah, without sufficient knowledge and experience and skills, we will just end up losing everything and thus we need to have proper practice first if we wanna become successful.
We need practice to improve skill trading, and with practice hence we get experience, which we can learn from these experience like as learn from our mistake and always making evaluation trades, practice in real account also different with demo account but using demo account is good for beginner

Offline parkerbonline

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2017, 12:45:03 PM »
This is why I keep a journal to see where I'm going wrong and prevent making the same mistakes over and over.

I also keep a journal. Standard procedure :)

* Recent Posts