collapse

Author Topic: 9 Tricks Of The Successful Forex Trader.  (Read 7212 times)

Offline Corey Anderson

Re: 9 Tricks Of The Successful Forex Trader.
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2017, 04:35:56 PM »
A great article indeed! Basically before starting my demo trading account I read so many trading eBooks! In addition, I used my demo trading account for 1 year and 3 months! In addition, I made my trading foundation in my demo trading account! In addition, of course I am very hopeful about my success! I know its hard but not impossible!

Offline hybrid

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2017, 02:22:49 AM »
Yes With knowledge and demo trading you can learn forex trading easily . Reading different books or joining forum bring knowledge but we have to apply this knowledge . Demo is best place for that it will really help you to become successful in real trading.

Offline indicator

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2017, 04:39:08 AM »
One good trick to do successful trading is what we do practice do with management , We should set a target and try to get it with plan . Even small risks can help you to find your target. You can make small success that will turn to a big one .

Offline hybrid

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2017, 11:54:17 PM »
short term trading is my trading trick. I make plan for a target that is easy to achieve. I need not to rush towards high risks . Then I do serious analysis and wait for right time to enter in market. I can skip trading if not find my favorite market for trading.

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2017, 01:26:22 AM »
Let EA control your risk and SL.  :)

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2017, 11:08:10 PM »
The important think to be a successful trader is always learning , learn from anything you do in Forex trading , u can learn when u profit  or u still can learn from your loss. Just keep learning will make u getting better and better for anything u do ur forex trading.

Offline cokodot

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2017, 10:35:35 AM »
To be consistent in profit in trading must work hard and influenced by the circumstances of the trader, the discipline of running the trading plan will provide a good and comfortable impact for traders

Offline Jabbar Hossen

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2017, 10:45:26 PM »
Yes , I think consistency is the main challenge in Forex trading. Making profit one or two times is not a bid issue until ensure it with great consistency.    And for that we have to pass a long term period for acquiring analyzing exact trading skill which is key to success in Forex. so, always try to be consistence.

Offline forextraderr

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2017, 09:22:30 AM »
Knowledgeable, patient and persevering- those are the qualities of a successful forex trader.

Offline Jabbar Hossen

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2017, 09:15:07 PM »
Knowledgeable, patient and persevering- those are the qualities of a successful forex trader.
I admit it. Knowledge and patience are the most important symptoms of successful trader. But successful trader doesnt break his rules, he always confident in his discipline.  From all attitude discipline is the first and foremost indication for a successful trader.

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2017, 04:02:20 AM »
Agree that these are the important factors for being successful here but not every when can control his feeling with a market and be such a person who can manage everything here easily.

Offline Siti Nurhaliza

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2017, 02:46:00 PM »
Sorry Manish, have had to delete the content in the post above due to copyright concerns

However, the article can be found here: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/08/successful-trader-traits.asp

Thanks sir, for adding this article here! A really very useful article this one; especially for the new traders! I liked all of the points of this article!

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2017, 04:24:48 PM »
short term trading is my trading trick. I make plan for a target that is easy to achieve. I need not to rush towards high risks . Then I do serious analysis and wait for right time to enter in market. I can skip trading if not find my favorite market for trading.

Which time frames do you use most often to do analysis and trade?

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2017, 05:35:06 AM »
All the traders in here have their own mindsets, hence you need to identify your trading styles, and trade accordingly.

Offline resistance

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2017, 11:12:08 AM »

Which time frames do you use most often to do analysis and trade?
I like to using weekly  timeframe to look major trend then using daily timeframe to look current movement, and then using hourly to determine entry point and also look closed support resistance to put stop loss level

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donbon2
[Today at 05:37:02 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Today at 04:28:22 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by donbon2
[Today at 04:21:06 AM]

Re: FXPig by beardown4545
[Today at 03:33:06 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by nwboater
[Today at 01:36:56 AM]