collapse

Author Topic: Ichi Scalper version 2  (Read 1126 times)

Offline IchiScalper20

• The developers of Ichi Scalper 2.0
    • Ichi Scalper 2.0
Ichi Scalper version 2
« on: December 03, 2017, 05:17:34 AM »
note from donna: topic has been split from 5 year old posts previously found here: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=5897.0  )
another admin note (4 dec 2017): This EA is not for sale, you can only get it by using the sellers affiliate link for SynergyFX broker

I see the original ICHI comments in here from 2012 on the Ichi Scalper.

ICHI which then became ICHI Scalper has just release Ichi Scalper 2.0 ahead of the FX conference currently happening in China.

I wanted to update you all. Why me, well I own https://ichi888expertadvisor.com and we are the developers of the product.

We still have an exclusive agreement with SynergyFx to partner with us in using the new EA.

The results are great, even the old ICHI was a good product, with the new AI in the backend the returns are much higher with Ichi Scalper 2.0.

If your trading AUDUSD I strongly suggest you check it out - please feel free to PM me with any questions.

By the way if I have done something wrong on my first post please let me know and I will make the necessary changes. I don't want to do the wrong thing - I want to add value to this forum and give a real update on a product that has worked well for 5 years now.

I feel if you have access to the developers of a product and you have questions - this is a great place to ask. Please post in the forum or PM me your questions.

Regards,

Stephen
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:53:16 PM by donnaforex »
We developed the first ICHI 5 years ago and have just released the new Ichi Scalper 2.0 to the world.

Online CanadianPsycho

• Global Moderator
  • Free markets are sexy
Re: Ichi Scalper version 2
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 05:43:56 AM »
Looks like it lost all its gains after just under a year.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tiag/ichi-live-last-3-months/370017/CzaxyPXII1DIGgNQHLcV

How's it been since then? Were changes made?

Also, looks like a progressive lot size increase/marti grid method. Do I see that right?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 05:55:52 AM by CanadianPsycho »

Offline alaali

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 07:21:18 AM »
Account has been deleted. Do you have a screenshot?

Looks like it lost all its gains after just under a year.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tiag/ichi-live-last-3-months/370017/CzaxyPXII1DIGgNQHLcV

How's it been since then? Were changes made?

Also, looks like a progressive lot size increase/marti grid method. Do I see that right?

Online CanadianPsycho

• Global Moderator
  • Free markets are sexy
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 07:40:34 AM »
Ooh, cheeky. That was fast lol.

Well, here's what's left from their sales page. Pretty sure this was from May '14 to May '15. The full Myfxbook was accessible by clicking that image but now just minutes later it's been deleted I guess.

So there's a fun reintroduction to the forum. Get asked a question about Myfxbook stats and poof, delete the Myfxbook account.  ;D ::)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:51:38 AM by CanadianPsycho »

Offline reinerh

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 05:44:24 PM »

this being heavily promoted by synergy, we all should know what broker not to do business with ;)

new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 05:48:46 PM »

this being heavily promoted by synergy, we all should know what broker not to do business with ;)

Yup, got a direct call from the Broker about two weeks ago, telling me how it had made over 50% in one month, Little did they know, I had looked at their myfxbook some six months earlier. Another scam. >:(

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 08:53:38 AM »
seller requested new topic since this EA is a completely new version now. Have split off recent discussion from the 5 year old topic here if people want to follow history ( https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=5897.0 )
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline IchiScalper20

• The developers of Ichi Scalper 2.0
    • Ichi Scalper 2.0
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 10:22:18 AM »
Firstly wanted to give everyone a bit a history on Ichi Scalper the original and Version 1. When my brother created the product he released the code and you could bring the product into Meta Trader and you could modify how it works.

In regards to myfxbook trading etc I can't speak about the old Ichi as it could be manipulated but still had a high risk of 5 levels that yes you could do your money if you chose to be high risk pretty quick. These products are not for beginners.

In the latest version of Ichi Scalper 2.0 you can't modify it.

The larger differences between the old and the new are:

Ichi Scalper 2.0 uses less drawdown - doesnt do more than 5 trades and doesnt use exponential lot size growth like the current Ichi Version 1.

Greater returns than Ichi Scalper Version 1

Bug fixes to lot size

Better risk to reward

Less chance of blow out - Ichi Scalper Version 1 had a 50% chance of blowing out per year, Ichi Scalper Version 2 has a 20% chance of blowing out account per year

Over double the return compared to Ichi V1

Only 4 risk levels - the extreme level in Ichi Scalper Version 1 was too extreme. Extreme in Ichi Scalper Version 2 is more reasonable risk to reward

In regards to your question about lot size I will find out the details for you.

When it is up and running I will get my brother to show the results .

I am happy to answer any questions you have and result you have.

We do have an exclusive with SynergyFX and we have had many major firms like Pepperstone knocking on our door to get access as ell as other large firms.

I know many of you show a dislike to SynergyFX and I take that on board and thank you for your honesty - this will not be a rant of how good the product is - it will stand on its own two feet based on results.

thanks
We developed the first ICHI 5 years ago and have just released the new Ichi Scalper 2.0 to the world.

Offline alaali

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 01:41:58 PM »
Any Forward testing to show?
or at least Backtesting?

Firstly wanted to give everyone a bit a history on Ichi Scalper the original and Version 1. When my brother created the product he released the code and you could bring the product into Meta Trader and you could modify how it works.

In regards to myfxbook trading etc I can't speak about the old Ichi as it could be manipulated but still had a high risk of 5 levels that yes you could do your money if you chose to be high risk pretty quick. These products are not for beginners.

Ichi Scalper 2.0 uses less drawdown - doesnt do more than 5 trades and doesnt use exponential lot size growth like the current Ichi Version 1.

Bug fixes to lot size

Better risk to reward

Less chance of blow out - Ichi Scalper Version 1 had a 50% chance of blowing out per year, Ichi Scalper Version 2 has a 20% chance of blowing out account per year

Only 4 risk levels - the extreme level in Ichi Scalper Version 1 was too extreme. Extreme in Ichi Scalper Version 2 is more reasonable risk to reward

We do have an exclusive with SynergyFX and we have had many major firms like Pepperstone knocking on our door to get access as ell as other large firms.

I know many of you show a dislike to SynergyFX and I take that on board and thank you for your honesty - this will not be a rant of how good the product is - it will stand on its own two feet based on results.

thanks

Offline alaali

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »
So we have to open account using a broker to get the privileges to get your EA? No thanks.

Bug fixes to lot size

Better risk to reward

thanks

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 03:20:30 PM »
seller requested new topic since this EA is a completely new version now. Have split off recent discussion from the 5 year old topic here if people want to follow history ( https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=5897.0 )

Hello, Donna.

This thread is not properly labeled: It should be under the broker's thread and as an adjunct to it SYNERGY'S ITCHI SCALPER. The "seller" does not sell Itchi Scalper.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:27:20 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 04:56:00 PM »
I added a note to the first post explaining that it's not 'for sale' in the normal sense.

One thing that might be worth clarifying, IchiScalper20 - is your SynergyFX link an affiliate link or do accounts joined under your link include spread markups / higher commissions?  Or something else?
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online donbon2

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 10:44:09 PM »
it would not appear that the chances of success are high with this .. Synergy FX being associated with all those failed EA's tends to show they are not that clued into how to make money in FX .. as every EA that I have seen promoted by them on their website has failed.
Broker - Pepperstone / IC Markets
VPS - Amazon EC2    N Virginia

EA - Best Scalper (Version 1.32 1600-1800 only on IC Live02) / Momentum H1 Conservative / PZ Grid / Custom built with Strat Quant

(Test with WS Evo - EUR/GBP/YEN/AUD/CAD + WS Asia - GBP/YEN/GBPCAD + Forex Gold Investor + Momentum H1 Conservative 0.02 per 1k -- see sig for details)

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates via reduced commission through CashBackFX

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 03:31:08 AM »
Forum members should be aware that there is a deal available for Ichi Scalper and Synergy rebates via the DonnaForex/HFT Group partner deal: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19378.msg360677#msg360677

Should there be any interest in the new version I can clarify the offer with our partner.

I ran the original IchiScalper EA on SynergyFX feed profitably and successfully on LOWEST RISK (Risk 1).

Offline nck

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 09:58:31 PM »
as soon as i hear the word synergy .i run

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donbon2
[Today at 05:37:02 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Today at 04:28:22 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by donbon2
[Today at 04:21:06 AM]